Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Who Would you want to see make a comeback?

Go down 
+13
pablo1610
the-gaffer
Sexton Hardcastle
C4lum
bazz23-v2 ®™
Rocky2
hiphop020
grendelsdad
Junior
JohnReid1
Fux de Lux
InvincibleIleak
kylebomb
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
kylebomb
Wide eyed child watching his first Wrestlemania

Country : Who Would you want to see make a comeback? Scotland-2

Number of posts : 5

Who Would you want to see make a comeback? Empty
PostSubject: Who Would you want to see make a comeback?   Who Would you want to see make a comeback? EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 1:16 pm

Who do you think should make a return to the WWE or in TNA?

I would like to see some of the original divas in the ring again. I am down to see Sunny come back as the new GM of SD! and wipe out Vickie Guerrero. I would like to see Madusa as a manager. I would like to see Chyna fighting men as a part of Mark Henry and Tony Atlas' stable in ECW and I would like to see Bull Nakano on TNA. She could kick Kong to the curb.

I would also like to see marty jannetty back in the wwe. Possibly on ECW. Why not? I think ECW should be OLD PEOPLE and X Division type action. I say Bourne is a great example and could be the leader of the latest incarnation of the new ECW.

Bring back Razor Ramon!
Back to top Go down
InvincibleIleak
Second Divorce
InvincibleIleak

Country : Who Would you want to see make a comeback? England-1

Location : Earth Number of posts : 3941 Favourite Wrestler : Chris Jericho
CM Punk
Edge
Jack Swagger
Shelton Benjamin
Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Who Would you want to see make a comeback?   Who Would you want to see make a comeback? EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 1:21 pm

kylebomb wrote:

I would also like to see marty jannetty back in the wwe. Possibly on ECW. Why not? I think ECW should be OLD PEOPLE and X Division type action. I say Bourne is a great example and could be the leader of the latest incarnation of the new ECW.

ECW is improving with this new superstar intiative, and has only just disacociated from the old ECW, and released most of the old guys, why would you want to ruin the show by sticking people on it who aren't fit enough to be in the ring. ECW is a development T.V brand basically, why make it worse by using it for old people. stupidity
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.co.uk
Fux de Lux
Called up to main roster
Called up to main roster
Fux de Lux

Number of posts : 547

PostSubject: Re: Who Would you want to see make a comeback?   Who Would you want to see make a comeback? EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 1:23 pm

The Doink-Gimmick. The face or the heel.
It was the best midcard gimmick of all times. Never in the run for a cc, but always in focus.
Back to top Go down
JohnReid1
First Amateur Title
First Amateur Title

Number of posts : 202

PostSubject: Re: Who Would you want to see make a comeback?   Who Would you want to see make a comeback? EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 3:11 pm

I would like to see The Road Dogg and The Ass man return. Earthquake and Typhoon would be good as well. We need some large wrestlers back.
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

Location : The City Of Angles Number of posts : 16515 Favourite Wrestler : Essa Rios, CM Punk, Too Cool, Aj Styles ,Shawn Michaels,

PostSubject: Re: Who Would you want to see make a comeback?   Who Would you want to see make a comeback? EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 3:13 pm

apart from his dead !
Back to top Go down
http://wweandtna.niceboard.net
grendelsdad
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
grendelsdad

PostSubject: Re: Who Would you want to see make a comeback?   Who Would you want to see make a comeback? EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 3:17 pm

Earthquake is dead :Sad: RIP John Tenta

Same goes for Crush. I realize he was a horrible wrestler, but I still kinda marked for him. Pity he is dead.

I would also like to see Tomko back in WWE. He has great tattoos, and looked pretty decent in the ring when he was in TNA, as far as I've seen.

Stone Cold Steve Austin and Rock should be no-brainers. I can't imagine there is one guy on this forum that would not like to see them come back.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/grendelsdad
hiphop020
Defeat your rival at PPV
Defeat your rival at PPV
hiphop020

Number of posts : 708

PostSubject: Re: Who Would you want to see make a comeback?   Who Would you want to see make a comeback? EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 3:40 pm

true stone cold is predictable but crazy as fack and the rock will always be the one and only peoples champ
Back to top Go down
Rocky2
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Rocky2

Location : In My House Number of posts : 4224 Favourite Wrestler : Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Who Would you want to see make a comeback?   Who Would you want to see make a comeback? EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 3:44 pm

Brock Lesnar. He had some really good matches when he tried hard enough and he would kick Batista's ass which is always a bonus.
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Second Divorce
bazz23-v2 ®™

Location : Death Vally Number of posts : 3348 Favourite Wrestler : Big daddy.

PostSubject: Re: Who Would you want to see make a comeback?   Who Would you want to see make a comeback? EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 4:03 pm

I only wanna see Austin back if he is gonna wrestle for a while,

I'm sick of seeing him....

*comeback*

*stunner someone*

*have a beer*

*leave*

Comeback properly or stay away.

The rock on the other hand can comeback cut a promo(with santino) and leave, because that never gets old IIIFFFFFFF YAAAAA SMMEEEEEL........Sorry got carried away. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

Location : The City Of Angles Number of posts : 16515 Favourite Wrestler : Essa Rios, CM Punk, Too Cool, Aj Styles ,Shawn Michaels,

PostSubject: Re: Who Would you want to see make a comeback?   Who Would you want to see make a comeback? EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 4:09 pm

have the been on the suns wrestling page today bazz?
you may be happy if you do
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Second Divorce
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: Who Would you want to see make a comeback?   Who Would you want to see make a comeback? EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 4:11 pm

Yeah I saw it yesterday.

Hopefully it true.
Back to top Go down
C4lum
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
C4lum

Number of posts : 2037

PostSubject: Re: Who Would you want to see make a comeback?   Who Would you want to see make a comeback? EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 6:35 pm

whats this?
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Number of posts : 13076

PostSubject: Re: Who Would you want to see make a comeback?   Who Would you want to see make a comeback? EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 6:41 pm

fuck meeeeeeeee.

where that article disco did about WM main event...

Laughing

also gail kim, not a bad aquasition.
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

PostSubject: Re: Who Would you want to see make a comeback?   Who Would you want to see make a comeback? EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 6:45 pm

If people are wondering what me and Bazz are reffering to go to the sun wrestling site rumor has it stone cold will be back at cyber sunday to promote his last match potentially at wm25
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Number of posts : 13076

PostSubject: Re: Who Would you want to see make a comeback?   Who Would you want to see make a comeback? EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 6:45 pm

june can u find discos WM XXV article please were we guessed the events, search aint workin Sad
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Who Would you want to see make a comeback?   Who Would you want to see make a comeback? EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 8:58 am

Who would I like to see back???????

Christian Cage and Psycho Sid as a couple of cocky angry and evil heels who want to embarrass and destroy all others in the WWE and have Beth Phonex with them as there valet (like a new age DX although with a completely different name like say 'Birth Right Rebellion')

Tomko is another I want to see back, he has improved 10 fold since his first stint in the WWE

Christopher Daniels is yet another I would dearly love to see in the WWE

Of course these would only be what I want if they were actually used properly, the IWC mark for guys like Carlito and Kennedy but if Cage and Daniels took there place in the E then everyone would see how limited these two guys actually are compared to guys with the ability charisma and class of Cage and Daniels
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074
pablo1610
Fandango
Fandango
pablo1610

Number of posts : 610

PostSubject: Re: Who Would you want to see make a comeback?   Who Would you want to see make a comeback? EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 10:14 am

omg da rock wud ba amayzin if e cummed bak innit!
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Who Would you want to see make a comeback?   Who Would you want to see make a comeback? EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 11:42 am

certainly would Pabz, keep that stuff for the other board though ehhh Smug this place is for the real posters taking th piss out o
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

PostSubject: Re: Who Would you want to see make a comeback?   Who Would you want to see make a comeback? EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 11:54 am

the-gaffer wrote:
real poster

hes banned Smile
Back to top Go down
InvincibleIleak
Second Divorce
InvincibleIleak

Location : Earth Number of posts : 3941 Favourite Wrestler : Chris Jericho
CM Punk
Edge
Jack Swagger
Shelton Benjamin
Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Who Would you want to see make a comeback?   Who Would you want to see make a comeback? EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 6:58 pm

I missed the majority of Rock's run in the ring, obviosuly I've watched alot since then but it's just not the same as watching it when it was happening, I would love to see him come back, even for just one show, as long as he gets alot of mic time and actually wrestles.

I would like to see Bret Hart come back, maybe take up a commisioner's type role, or a general manager, or even just a manager for someone.

Christian Cage.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.co.uk
Fat Chick Thriller
First Amateur Title
First Amateur Title

Location : Hiding in your mum's wardrobe Number of posts : 206

PostSubject: Re: Who Would you want to see make a comeback?   Who Would you want to see make a comeback? EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 9:53 pm

austin, rock, christian, RVD, i dunno how old he is but i always thought lance storm was good in the ring, shamrock, the Dudley Boys... not asking for too much am i?
Back to top Go down
squig69
Wide eyed child watching his first Wrestlemania

Number of posts : 11

PostSubject: Re: Who Would you want to see make a comeback?   Who Would you want to see make a comeback? EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 7:59 am

If I can be serious for a moment......Lance Storm!

I can't believe no one has mentioned RVD. Oh and Jerry Lynn (the New F#$king Show).

And finally.....Paul Heyman.
Back to top Go down
pablo1610
Fandango
Fandango
pablo1610

Number of posts : 610

PostSubject: Re: Who Would you want to see make a comeback?   Who Would you want to see make a comeback? EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 8:39 am

lol lance storm really was the most boring person to ever grace the squared circle
Back to top Go down
MaFish
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
MaFish

Location : Barnsley Number of posts : 2244 Favourite Wrestler : Big Daddy Smile

PostSubject: Re: Who Would you want to see make a comeback?   Who Would you want to see make a comeback? EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 2:32 pm

Lance Storm aint exactly the most charasmatic, but he is a good midcard talent. The last match I saw him (vs. Y2J at ONS 05) was a realy good match, and it did get me liking him abit more. I would defo like to see him back, probably wont happen because he aint got the stuff to make it past mid card, he is boring as hell on the mic, at time's the same can be said about his in ring action too.

He remind's me of Chris Benoit without the Roid rage. Decent wrestler (very decent) but aint got the aggressiveness that got the toofless boy wonder over.
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Second Divorce
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: Who Would you want to see make a comeback?   Who Would you want to see make a comeback? EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 2:39 pm

MaFish wrote:
but aint got the aggressiveness that got the toofless boy wonder over.

I'm sure his wife is kinda happy about that right now. Very Happy

They really buried him while he was there, having Austin come out during his match with a pillow and pretending to fall asleep was pretty stupid.

He was solid, and honestly, was not that bad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who Would you want to see make a comeback?   Who Would you want to see make a comeback? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who Would you want to see make a comeback?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next