Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Morishima Working Dark Matches

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
thegunman84
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
thegunman84

Morishima Working Dark Matches Empty
PostSubject: Morishima Working Dark Matches   Morishima Working Dark Matches EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 2:47 pm

Former RoH World Champion, and current GHC Heavyweight Champion Takeshi Morishima, has apparently been working some dark matches with WWE, where they have been trying out Tony Atlas as his manager. If they are considering bringing him in, hopefully it's not for a tag team with Mark Henry. Give me Morishima coming in and decimating Punk for the World Title, and I will mark out like fuck.
Back to top Go down
CruiserJim
NXT Main Event
NXT Main Event
CruiserJim

Number of posts : 375

PostSubject: Re: Morishima Working Dark Matches   Morishima Working Dark Matches EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 2:49 pm

I saw this the other day on a rumour site.

I would love him to come in it would be fantastic. I can see him being with big Mark. I am not to sure on what anle they would bring him in I just do not see much of a link or a way he could be brought in but hopefully he is.

When he is brought in hopefuly he will not be just another has been and never will be on ECW
Back to top Go down
thegunman84
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
thegunman84

PostSubject: Re: Morishima Working Dark Matches   Morishima Working Dark Matches EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 2:55 pm

yeah that's what I'm worried about, and puting him with Mark Henry could kill any push they have planned for him, before it's even begun. Personally I'd love to see him brought in in a style similar to Vader in WCW. He could destroy whoever is in his path for a month or two before getting a big title win leaving his opponent out kayfabe injured for months before building their big return to take the title back. Punk I think would be perfect for this as he is already something of an underdog champion, and could sell Morishima's offense really well.
Back to top Go down
CruiserJim
NXT Main Event
NXT Main Event
CruiserJim

Number of posts : 375

PostSubject: Re: Morishima Working Dark Matches   Morishima Working Dark Matches EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 2:59 pm

I hope they use him well I really do but just do not see it.

I do not wana see him being brought as a Marky partner because he will be wasted. Your idea is spot on but this is WWE so I wouldn't hold my breath.
Back to top Go down
thegunman84
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
thegunman84

PostSubject: Re: Morishima Working Dark Matches   Morishima Working Dark Matches EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 3:12 pm

Yeah that's true. Not sure how they could get him in just now anyway, as he's still the GHC champion, wondering if maybe they'll have him working on an open contract, or if he'll be forced to drop the belt and give up his commitments to NOAH. The latter option could be really bad for him if things don't go well in WWE, he's currently a huge star over there, and a crappy WWE run could damage his reputation somewhat.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Morishima Working Dark Matches   Morishima Working Dark Matches EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 1:00 am

They may damage his career but not for long, he is that talented, however I doubt many would turn there back on him if he gave the WWE a go, he is the kinda guy that many would like to see more of, I think his fellow workers in NOAH would look at him as a benchmark and if he can make it then its an achievable goal, however if he does not make it they have the ready made excuse that the WWE promise so much but deliver so little in situations like this.

I would like to see more of him, but a title within two months?????????? he would need to be insanely over (probably as a heel) but there are plenty I would rather see with the strap currently in the WWE right now than Morishima, that being said who knows if he is in talks with the WWE but the fact Atlas is actually managing him speaks volumes IMO

Atlas is top notch, I don't think he will be with Mark Henry for too long, he was hand picked for Henry to help get him over after the whole racism fiasco and they needed him to help Henry look more believable as a champion, within 6 months many will forget Atlas was with Henry and he will take his place back as a Jobber to the Stars
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074
villarule19
Wide eyed child watching his first Wrestlemania

Number of posts : 14

PostSubject: Re: Morishima Working Dark Matches   Morishima Working Dark Matches EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 9:59 am

I read that it was Harley race as his manager as he runs a wrestling trainiong camp for Pro Wrestlingh Noah. Training wrestlers for them.

Race was the guy who got the permission for him to wrestle with WWE from Noah as he closely linked.

Morishioma is huge in Japan annd the current GHC champion....I don't think he will be gooing to wwe any time soon.

Plus his strong style rules him, out of any possible push. Are there many on the roster who would take a legitimate kick or punch from morishima to get the match over. HHH and HBK see this and they will drop him straight away
Back to top Go down
thegunman84
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
thegunman84

PostSubject: Re: Morishima Working Dark Matches   Morishima Working Dark Matches EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 12:03 pm

I definitely believe that if built the right way, then Morishima could be a viable champion after only 2 months in the company. It's not like he's some green rookie, the guy is a proven top-notch worker. Having him tear through the mid to upper card ranks for a couple of months and so long as he is allowed to go out there and be himself, then I think he really could get that over. First time I seen Morishima, I was hooked.

As for his style ruling him out of a move, that's certainly possible, although I'd love to see a hard hitting match between him and Regal. Stiff shots, and dropping each other on their head. Nice!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Morishima Working Dark Matches   Morishima Working Dark Matches Empty

Back to top Go down

Morishima Working Dark Matches
Page 1 of 1