Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

John Cena -The very model of a hard working proffesional

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

Country : John Cena -The very model of a hard working proffesional Niger-1

Location : The City Of Angles Number of posts : 16515 Favourite Wrestler : Essa Rios, CM Punk, Too Cool, Aj Styles ,Shawn Michaels,

John Cena -The very model of a hard working proffesional Empty
PostSubject: John Cena -The very model of a hard working proffesional   John Cena -The very model of a hard working proffesional EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 3:14 am

No matter what we all think of his ring work im finding it hard to hate him and i erm HATE HIM

First the evan bourne thing

Then the danileson thing wether it be work or not

and then i find things like this :
http://ideagirlconsulting.wordpress.com/2010/04/20/john-cena-hands-over-the-wwe-title-to-sheamus-in-dublin/

========

why cant you be a cunt cena Crying or Very sad

Guess WWE and or Cena are trying to get the smarks to like him as well but its a long road ahead....
Back to top Go down
http://wweandtna.niceboard.net
Enhancement talent
First Local Main Event
First Local Main Event
Enhancement talent

Country : John Cena -The very model of a hard working proffesional Ireland

Location : Derry Number of posts : 157 Favourite Wrestler : Alex Shane, Bret Hart, AJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: John Cena -The very model of a hard working proffesional   John Cena -The very model of a hard working proffesional EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 8:57 am

The man is a class act. You never hear a bad word about him from his colleagues from the top of the card to the very bottom.

I used to hate him when he was first pushed upon us, but he gives so much to so many that it kinda wore off. He will never be the type of wrestler that I like to see, but he is the type of wrestler that makes sure that the type of wrestler I like stays in a job....if that makes sense.
Back to top Go down
Rocky2
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Rocky2

Location : In My House Number of posts : 4224 Favourite Wrestler : Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: John Cena -The very model of a hard working proffesional   John Cena -The very model of a hard working proffesional EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 3:53 pm

Sorry to go off topic, but why has the Fatal 4 Way chat thread disappeared...something feels dodgy lol.
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

Location : The City Of Angles Number of posts : 16515 Favourite Wrestler : Essa Rios, CM Punk, Too Cool, Aj Styles ,Shawn Michaels,

PostSubject: Re: John Cena -The very model of a hard working proffesional   John Cena -The very model of a hard working proffesional EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 4:42 pm

HAHA well it went COMPLETLEY! off topic and all memebrs was on chatbox at same time so we chated there instead of about gay sex mdigets and mushrooms
Back to top Go down
Rocky2
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Rocky2

Location : In My House Number of posts : 4224 Favourite Wrestler : Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: John Cena -The very model of a hard working proffesional   John Cena -The very model of a hard working proffesional EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 4:46 pm

Jnr wrote:
HAHA well it went COMPLETLEY! off topic and all memebrs was on chatbox at same time so we chated there instead of about gay sex mdigets and mushrooms

So you deleted the thread lol? Many people on last night? I thought it was a good PPV, was expecting a more epic ending but it was still OK.

Also, you have a spoiler in your link in this thread, just thought you might like to know.
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

PostSubject: Re: John Cena -The very model of a hard working proffesional   John Cena -The very model of a hard working proffesional EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 5:00 pm

No i dont have spoiler ....

Cause it wasnt meant to be about ppv lol i wrote it before world title match :/
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

PostSubject: Re: John Cena -The very model of a hard working proffesional   John Cena -The very model of a hard working proffesional EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 1:12 pm

Noooo he said he had 2 friends over to watch the ppv but one of them went to sleep i said who has friends(male) over and lets them sleep in there bed unless there a bit woofter
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: John Cena -The very model of a hard working proffesional   John Cena -The very model of a hard working proffesional Empty

Back to top Go down

John Cena -The very model of a hard working proffesional
Page 1 of 1