Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

GREATEST WRESTLER OF ALL TIME

Go down 
+31
WWF-FAN
dape99
prash12345
costalios
TheDossman
KentWrestlingLegend
speedy_farhan
Jayjay2611
balding85
movieman
C4lum
the-gaffer
adriano442
ecreip
cocobware
Miguel
dannyg06
nychard
robbierob82
JohnReid1
hiphop020
fredhsv96
SaveUsY2J
reddevil03
wardy12345678910
JustusPeterBob
jmmtlc
cackboy
World_Heavyweight_Champ
ecw445
whoooooooo
35 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
whoooooooo
Wide eyed child watching his first Wrestlemania
whoooooooo

Number of posts : 3

GREATEST WRESTLER OF ALL TIME Empty
PostSubject: GREATEST WRESTLER OF ALL TIME   GREATEST WRESTLER OF ALL TIME EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 7:39 am

WHO IN YOUR OPINION IS THE GREATEST WRESTLER OF ALL TIME. FOR ME IT IS NONE OTHER THAN THE NATURE BOY RIC FLAIR. THE KISS STEALIN WHEELIN DEALIN LIMOSINE RIDIN LEAR JET FLYIN WHOOOOOOOOOOO SON OF A GUN.BECAUSE NOT EVERYONE GOT TO RIDE SPACE MOUNTAIN WHOOOOOOO ALL NIGHT LONG.
Back to top Go down
ecw445
Fandango
Fandango
ecw445

PostSubject: Re: GREATEST WRESTLER OF ALL TIME   GREATEST WRESTLER OF ALL TIME EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 10:00 am

i think its the sandman he can drink beer and wrestlet a hardcore match anyway even if he is bleeding from the start
Back to top Go down
World_Heavyweight_Champ
Wrestling Mates in living room
World_Heavyweight_Champ

PostSubject: Re: GREATEST WRESTLER OF ALL TIME   GREATEST WRESTLER OF ALL TIME EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 10:48 am

mark.

IF YA SMEELLLAAAAA... WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKIN!

Need I say more than the most charismatic and entertaining performer ever in the WWE.

Joint top with "the new man" HBK, always puts on an A* match and talks well on the mic too.
Back to top Go down
whoooooooo
whoooooooo

Number of posts : 3

PostSubject: Re: GREATEST WRESTLER OF ALL TIME   GREATEST WRESTLER OF ALL TIME EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 10:55 am

SEE MARK IM WITH YOU MY FAVORITE WRESTLER EVER IS MR WRESTLEMAINA,THE SHOW STOPPER,THE ICON,THE HEARTBREAK KID SHAWN MICHAELS BUT I STILL THINK THE BEST EVER IS WHOOOOOOOOOOO. AND ALSO THE PEOPLES CHAMP IS RIGHT THERE TOO.
Back to top Go down
World_Heavyweight_Champ
World_Heavyweight_Champ

PostSubject: Re: GREATEST WRESTLER OF ALL TIME   GREATEST WRESTLER OF ALL TIME EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 11:22 am

fool.
Back to top Go down
cackboy
Amateur Wrestler
Amateur Wrestler
cackboy

Number of posts : 141

PostSubject: Re: GREATEST WRESTLER OF ALL TIME   GREATEST WRESTLER OF ALL TIME EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 2:20 pm

Personally it would probably be Arn Anderson, but you'd hav e to say Hogan really. simply because he drew the most money.

I always had a soft spot for Big Sid aswell.
Back to top Go down
jmmtlc
First Local Main Event
First Local Main Event
jmmtlc

Number of posts : 156

PostSubject: Re: GREATEST WRESTLER OF ALL TIME   GREATEST WRESTLER OF ALL TIME EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 2:34 pm

WHC i have to agree as HBK puts on a great match every time he goes out there. he was a dick in his first run in the 90's with his polotics but since 2002 he has put loads of younger guys over and has even said he doesn't want the title.

flair is another obvious choice. "the man" was so good in his hayday and the horsemen are the greatest stable of all time. half of todays wrestlers would not be here if it weren't for flair.also flairs mic skills are as good as anyones.

hogan revolutionist the business and basiclly created "sports-entertainment". he drew so much and no one has ever been as over as hogan. but with that said he created a "glass celling" for younger guys it wcw.

rock and austin were the biggest wrestlers in the attitude era. Rocks charisma is 2nd to none and austin is the 2nd most over guy of all time.

Looking back futher lou thezs, harley race and antonio inoki are pioneers of the business.

guys like bret hart,sting and kurt angle also deserve a honourable mention.

but I.M.O its hbk
Back to top Go down
jmmtlc
First Local Main Event
First Local Main Event
jmmtlc

Number of posts : 156

PostSubject: Re: GREATEST WRESTLER OF ALL TIME   GREATEST WRESTLER OF ALL TIME EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 2:35 pm

o yeah ecw445 and whoooo your fools.
Back to top Go down
JustusPeterBob
When I grow up I want to be the Rock
JustusPeterBob

Number of posts : 33

PostSubject: Re: GREATEST WRESTLER OF ALL TIME   GREATEST WRESTLER OF ALL TIME EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 9:24 pm

taker and hogan, even my mother knows...
Back to top Go down
wardy12345678910
First Amateur Title
First Amateur Title
wardy12345678910

PostSubject: Re: GREATEST WRESTLER OF ALL TIME   GREATEST WRESTLER OF ALL TIME EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 11:28 am

Undertaker 16 - 0 at Wrestlemainia, he's been at the top for so long now
Back to top Go down
reddevil03
reddevil03

Number of posts : 24

PostSubject: Re: GREATEST WRESTLER OF ALL TIME   GREATEST WRESTLER OF ALL TIME EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 11:33 pm

My best wrestler of all time has to be STING!! Eva since 1994 I've been watching sting wrestle and I even back then I was watching his late 80's wrestling clips. The guy is amazing and hes alwyz been in contention for a heavyweight belt or there abouts. STING in the l8 90's changed his image to the crow theme and that for me was the best portrayal of his real lyf character. He came across as a lonely man trying to save the WCW from the NWO and he did it all by himself. Hes a legend, itz sting and itz show tymmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!
Back to top Go down
SaveUsY2J
SaveUsY2J

Number of posts : 11

PostSubject: Re: GREATEST WRESTLER OF ALL TIME   GREATEST WRESTLER OF ALL TIME EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 12:06 am

Chris Jericho, The Rock, Stone Cold Steve Austin and HBK are all up there, then there is Edge and Christian Cage, Kurt Angle
Back to top Go down
fredhsv96

Number of posts : 29

PostSubject: Re: GREATEST WRESTLER OF ALL TIME   GREATEST WRESTLER OF ALL TIME EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 5:24 am

the greatest is the nature boy ric flair for me. the best entertainer was teh rock. great technic chris benoit, mr. perfect, kurt angle. and from the current rosters i like the heels edge, mvp and mr. kennedy...kennedy
Back to top Go down
hiphop020
Defeat your rival at PPV
Defeat your rival at PPV
hiphop020

Number of posts : 708

PostSubject: Re: GREATEST WRESTLER OF ALL TIME   GREATEST WRESTLER OF ALL TIME EmptyThu May 01, 2008 6:58 pm

My favourite wrestler is the phenom the man is freakin amazing! I just have to say 1 thing: 16 & 0 capiche? Wink
Back to top Go down
JohnReid1
First Amateur Title
First Amateur Title

Number of posts : 202

PostSubject: Re: GREATEST WRESTLER OF ALL TIME   GREATEST WRESTLER OF ALL TIME EmptyThu May 01, 2008 7:09 pm

Of course its the Undertaker. He has had the greatest matches, The greatest stipulations, The Greatest Entrance Music and the Greatest overall Look. He is the Man
Back to top Go down
robbierob82

Number of posts : 9

PostSubject: Re: GREATEST WRESTLER OF ALL TIME   GREATEST WRESTLER OF ALL TIME EmptyFri May 02, 2008 10:52 am

S T I N G
Back to top Go down
nychard

Number of posts : 11

PostSubject: Re: GREATEST WRESTLER OF ALL TIME   GREATEST WRESTLER OF ALL TIME EmptySat May 03, 2008 12:42 am

Character wise I think hogan, (old school) taker, goldberg and stone cold are propably my picks...maybe warrior as well (ignorin his attitude problems lol)

wrestling wise i think i'd narrow it down to sabu, bret heart and the shooooowstopper!! hbk..
Back to top Go down
dannyg06
dannyg06

Number of posts : 1

PostSubject: Re: GREATEST WRESTLER OF ALL TIME   GREATEST WRESTLER OF ALL TIME EmptySat May 17, 2008 12:52 am

i think ric flair is the greatest of all time, also been other greats like, undertaker, hbk, bret hart, hogan, hhh, stone cold steve austin, the rock
Back to top Go down
Miguel
Amateur Wrestler
Amateur Wrestler

PostSubject: Re: GREATEST WRESTLER OF ALL TIME   GREATEST WRESTLER OF ALL TIME EmptySat May 17, 2008 11:42 am

taker flair or hogan IMO
Back to top Go down
cocobware

Number of posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: GREATEST WRESTLER OF ALL TIME   GREATEST WRESTLER OF ALL TIME EmptySun May 18, 2008 5:37 pm

the best of the best is the undertaker and hhh
but a legend is koko b ware
Back to top Go down
ecreip
ecreip

Location : Ireland Number of posts : 40 Favourite Wrestler : Chris Jericho/Bad news Brown

PostSubject: Re: GREATEST WRESTLER OF ALL TIME   GREATEST WRESTLER OF ALL TIME EmptySun May 18, 2008 6:56 pm

Right Now Ill Say The Undertaker As he always Delivers each time he Re-Appaers even the gay motorbike ridin taker made a huge impact and still gave ya goosebumps even if limp bizkit done his music
Back to top Go down
adriano442

Number of posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: GREATEST WRESTLER OF ALL TIME   GREATEST WRESTLER OF ALL TIME EmptySun May 18, 2008 7:00 pm

bret hart
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: GREATEST WRESTLER OF ALL TIME   GREATEST WRESTLER OF ALL TIME EmptyMon May 19, 2008 9:11 am

Shawn Michaels is for me without a doubt the best all rounder

Bret Hart also has to come into consideration although he didnt come into his own until he started playing heel again in 1997

Christian Cage for me is a cross between Michaels and The Rock

Steve Austin is a close second to Michaels in my opinion, he was brilliant in the ring, he even adjusted his style magnificently after breaking his neck, he was excellent on the mic, and along with DX he was one of the main reasons the WWF became so popular at the start of the attitude era!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074
C4lum
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
C4lum

Number of posts : 2037

PostSubject: Re: GREATEST WRESTLER OF ALL TIME   GREATEST WRESTLER OF ALL TIME EmptyMon May 19, 2008 3:14 pm

Shawn Micheals
Sting
Undertaker
Bret and Owen Hart
Christian Cage
Kurt Angle
Chris Jericho
William Regal (technically sound)

Loads more...

Watch out for Charlie Haas and John Morrison, both have potential to be the next big stars
Back to top Go down
movieman
First Local Main Event
First Local Main Event
movieman

Number of posts : 198

PostSubject: Re: GREATEST WRESTLER OF ALL TIME   GREATEST WRESTLER OF ALL TIME EmptyMon May 19, 2008 3:52 pm

undertaker all the way
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GREATEST WRESTLER OF ALL TIME   GREATEST WRESTLER OF ALL TIME Empty

Back to top Go down

GREATEST WRESTLER OF ALL TIME
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next