Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Elijah IS annoyed at Shad over the old stupid argument he "stole" my move

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

Country : Elijah IS annoyed at Shad over the old stupid argument he "stole" my move Niger-1

Location : The City Of Angles Number of posts : 16515 Favourite Wrestler : Essa Rios, CM Punk, Too Cool, Aj Styles ,Shawn Michaels,

Elijah IS annoyed at Shad over the old stupid argument he "stole" my move Empty
PostSubject: Elijah IS annoyed at Shad over the old stupid argument he "stole" my move   Elijah IS annoyed at Shad over the old stupid argument he "stole" my move EmptyTue Jun 17, 2008 5:56 pm

In his latest column on WWE.com, Elijah Burke talks about Raw star Shad Gaspard of Cryme Tyme apparently stealing one of his moves in a recent match, although he doesn't specify which one. "...I don't recall giving one of my most notable moves/finishers to Cryme Tyme member Shad," Burke wrote. "But wait, they steal everything they want, correct? Well here's a lil' memo to Shad: The next time you decide to steal a move from the Black Pope, make sure it's one that you can at least do half-way decent! The Black Pope Has Spoken!" You can read the column at WWE.com.
Back to top Go down
http://wweandtna.niceboard.net
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Country : Elijah IS annoyed at Shad over the old stupid argument he "stole" my move England-1

Number of posts : 13076

PostSubject: Re: Elijah IS annoyed at Shad over the old stupid argument he "stole" my move   Elijah IS annoyed at Shad over the old stupid argument he "stole" my move EmptyTue Jun 17, 2008 6:19 pm

its on wwe.com so its not exactly news lol.
Back to top Go down
hiphop020
Defeat your rival at PPV
Defeat your rival at PPV
hiphop020

Number of posts : 708

PostSubject: Re: Elijah IS annoyed at Shad over the old stupid argument he "stole" my move   Elijah IS annoyed at Shad over the old stupid argument he "stole" my move EmptyTue Jun 17, 2008 6:20 pm

hmm why does he get mad, everyone uses everyones moves, he shouldnt complain that much
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Country : Elijah IS annoyed at Shad over the old stupid argument he "stole" my move England-1

PostSubject: Re: Elijah IS annoyed at Shad over the old stupid argument he "stole" my move   Elijah IS annoyed at Shad over the old stupid argument he "stole" my move EmptyTue Jun 17, 2008 6:23 pm

ITS ON DOT COM!

ffs

in charactor!

DOT COM
Back to top Go down
KentWrestlingLegend
Intercontinental Champion
Intercontinental Champion

Location : Kent Number of posts : 774 Favourite Wrestler : Randy Orton, LAX

PostSubject: Re: Elijah IS annoyed at Shad over the old stupid argument he "stole" my move   Elijah IS annoyed at Shad over the old stupid argument he "stole" my move EmptyTue Jun 17, 2008 6:32 pm

anyone know wot move it was?
Back to top Go down
donwestfan
When I grow up I want to be the Rock
When I grow up I want to be the Rock
donwestfan

Country : Elijah IS annoyed at Shad over the old stupid argument he "stole" my move Scotland-2

Number of posts : 27

PostSubject: Re: Elijah IS annoyed at Shad over the old stupid argument he "stole" my move   Elijah IS annoyed at Shad over the old stupid argument he "stole" my move EmptyTue Jun 17, 2008 6:35 pm

i recall Shad stealing one of my prized dildos, can you guys help me get iyt back? cyclops
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Elijah IS annoyed at Shad over the old stupid argument he "stole" my move   Elijah IS annoyed at Shad over the old stupid argument he "stole" my move EmptyTue Jun 17, 2008 6:39 pm

the sto clothesline thing.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Elijah IS annoyed at Shad over the old stupid argument he "stole" my move   Elijah IS annoyed at Shad over the old stupid argument he "stole" my move EmptyTue Jun 17, 2008 6:40 pm

BTW its on WWE DOT COM

at most it will be an in for a rivalry
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

Country : Elijah IS annoyed at Shad over the old stupid argument he "stole" my move Niger-1

Location : The City Of Angles Number of posts : 16515 Favourite Wrestler : Essa Rios, CM Punk, Too Cool, Aj Styles ,Shawn Michaels,

PostSubject: Re: Elijah IS annoyed at Shad over the old stupid argument he "stole" my move   Elijah IS annoyed at Shad over the old stupid argument he "stole" my move EmptyTue Jun 17, 2008 6:47 pm

whats an sto clothesline lol
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Elijah IS annoyed at Shad over the old stupid argument he "stole" my move   Elijah IS annoyed at Shad over the old stupid argument he "stole" my move EmptyTue Jun 17, 2008 6:50 pm

its an STO accept he hits it a bit harder.

a no lift up rock bottom with trip is an STO

but elijah did it with momentum etc.
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

PostSubject: Re: Elijah IS annoyed at Shad over the old stupid argument he "stole" my move   Elijah IS annoyed at Shad over the old stupid argument he "stole" my move EmptyTue Jun 17, 2008 6:51 pm

im completley lost lol any videos perhaps iim just not thinking staright
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Elijah IS annoyed at Shad over the old stupid argument he "stole" my move   Elijah IS annoyed at Shad over the old stupid argument he "stole" my move EmptyTue Jun 17, 2008 6:56 pm

Should the Black Pope steal from Cryme Tyme? E-mail your Paragon of Virtue to blah blah blah

you missed that bit geek

its not spectacular its just a move, i noticed shad did it n thort, that was elijahs finisher for a while.
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

PostSubject: Re: Elijah IS annoyed at Shad over the old stupid argument he "stole" my move   Elijah IS annoyed at Shad over the old stupid argument he "stole" my move EmptyTue Jun 17, 2008 6:58 pm

I prefer Shad he is a great wrestle young and charsmatic same as Burke but i think Shad should stay in tag for a yaer or two then one day i think he is good enough to be world champion , but i can gurantee he wont be hell be misused i cant find it but watch one of his OVW hevayweight title matches he does one hell of a powerbomb for some reason i cant find him doing a pb anywhere
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elijah IS annoyed at Shad over the old stupid argument he "stole" my move   Elijah IS annoyed at Shad over the old stupid argument he "stole" my move Empty

Back to top Go down

Elijah IS annoyed at Shad over the old stupid argument he "stole" my move
Page 1 of 1