Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Stuff to watch on the Network thread

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Grecian
Most decorated Champion in history
Grecian

Number of posts : 5679

Stuff to watch on the Network thread Empty
PostSubject: Stuff to watch on the Network thread   Stuff to watch on the Network thread EmptyThu Feb 02, 2017 8:06 pm

Simply put, just stick stuff on here that's on the Network and worth watching!

The newest WWE24 is pretty awesome, foollowing Mania 32 backstage. Favoruite moment is Vince looking utterly befuddled (great word!) by the New Day cereal entrance.

Also on the Channel 4 iPlayer thing is a cool document followingg Sasha Banks and Charlotte in the build-up to the Hell in a Cell. Definitely worth watching too.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Number of posts : 13076

PostSubject: Re: Stuff to watch on the Network thread   Stuff to watch on the Network thread EmptyFri Feb 03, 2017 12:32 am

Oh yeah, I watched that Women's wrestling doc. I was going to mention it on here and forgot since there's been so much other wrestling on. A decent and positive wrestling documentary. Worth watching if you've followed their careers since NXT, or just worth watching because it's good.

Whether you like women's wrestling, or haven't warmed to it yet, what they have achieved is absolutely monumental.

I'd class Sasha as one of the few wrestlers that has made me consistently care about matches on every level. I'd single out her match with Becky in NXT as the stand out moment that it just clicked that these are the superior wrestlers of this generation. When Sasha won, and they kept the cameras rolling while the crowd showed their appreciation, and Becky left to fans singing her entrance music. It's like everyone just had this realisation collectively. To me, that was one of those great moments you get in wrestling that just stick with you. (that whole rivalry was really good too, great booking - Possibly perfection in all aspects of wrestling) TakeoverUnstoppable co-main event if anyone is interested.
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

PostSubject: Re: Stuff to watch on the Network thread   Stuff to watch on the Network thread EmptySat Feb 04, 2017 12:04 pm

I'm going through WCW. Started from first Nitro in 1997. Watched them all including the ppv's. just into 1998 now. Never watched it as a young'n. I'm finding it quite interesting but can also see the flaws in why it t failed and lost the Monday night war
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Stuff to watch on the Network thread   Stuff to watch on the Network thread EmptySat Feb 04, 2017 12:10 pm

There's some sit down interviews with JBL hosting on the network. Only watched the Hall and Nash one. But I never tire of the stories of them leaving WWE for WCW, just the way business was done is insane. And how they got another pay rise just because people thought they would jump ship straight back to WWE. Both sides were pretty calamitous, and they were just sitting back reaping the benefits.

I genuinely hope those two do more for WWE. Their experience and knowledge is definitely worth tapping into. Who has done more for the modern wrestling business than HHH, HBK, Hall and Nash.

Reigns could do well under the guidance of them. All he really needs is someone to tell him to pitch more ideas to Vince and have the confidence to be himself, you don't have to just go along with with a pretty plain character because Vince says it will pay off eventually. You get the feeling his character is restricted in case he pisses people off on tv. But I'd say let him loss people off with his words instead of Vince's. I've read and heard a lot about people saying he gets heat because he "hasn't paid dues". I do think that's BS. It's 100% character based imo. Too safe, too scripted, no personality coming through.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Stuff to watch on the Network thread   Stuff to watch on the Network thread EmptySat Feb 04, 2017 6:51 pm

Naturally Michael "P.S" Hayes' Legends interview with JBL is next for me. Another strong personality and an innovator with a career shrouded in controversy.
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Stuff to watch on the Network thread   Stuff to watch on the Network thread EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 4:42 pm

ive got all the JBL stuff to watch I still need to watch the Austin podcast with Foley and Foleys shane podcast, I watch WWE 24 with Bryan that was pretty good never bothered with the reigns one. espn have just done a new doc bout vince and the xfl.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
Grecian
Grecian

Number of posts : 5679

PostSubject: Re: Stuff to watch on the Network thread   Stuff to watch on the Network thread EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 8:46 pm

Aye, if anyone's got a link to the Vince / XFL documentary, do pass it on. I really want to see that!
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Stuff to watch on the Network thread   Stuff to watch on the Network thread EmptyMon Feb 06, 2017 9:27 am

it got really big reviews but I cant find one anywhere atm to download or watch online
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Stuff to watch on the Network thread   Stuff to watch on the Network thread EmptyTue Sep 19, 2017 12:03 am

Just a heads up I got an email from WWE about getting the rest of 2017 free on the network. Check your emails guys the offer expires on the 25th. Quick search and a hot UK deals thread said they do this every so often. No Mercy, hell in a cell, tlc, survivor series and clash of champions included.

Although it says create account instead of restart subscription which seems different. I'll investigate further another day
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Stuff to watch on the Network thread   Stuff to watch on the Network thread EmptyTue Sep 19, 2017 10:28 am

and Starcade which they have brought back for November as a SD PPV
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Stuff to watch on the Network thread   Stuff to watch on the Network thread EmptyTue Sep 19, 2017 5:51 pm

Takeover Houston is on Survivor Series weekend too.

It's legit anyway it all linked to WWE secure network transactions or whatever, so check your emails if you've ever had WWE network.

Back to top Go down
Mackem
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

PostSubject: Re: Stuff to watch on the Network thread   Stuff to watch on the Network thread EmptyTue Sep 19, 2017 11:18 pm

boschbourne06 wrote:
and Starcade which they have brought back for November as a SD PPV

Read that this isn't a PPV but just a Saturday night Smackdown Special only available on the Network. How true it is I don't know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stuff to watch on the Network thread   Stuff to watch on the Network thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Stuff to watch on the Network thread
Page 1 of 1