Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

NXT Takeover Dallas

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

NXT Takeover Dallas Empty
PostSubject: NXT Takeover Dallas   NXT Takeover Dallas EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 6:51 pm

What a fucking show. Best Takeover yet.

First up The Rivival Vs American Alpha, Brillaint, probably the best tag mantch in NXT ever, Jordan & Gable are both different class, and the crowd loved it.

Baron Corbin Vs Austin Aries, wasn't the greatest match but a decent debut for Aries.

Sami Zayn Vs Shinsuke Nakamura, wow, this was match of the year so far, stiff as fuck, just battered each other stupid.

Bayley Vs Asuka, wasn't a bad match, just didn't really have a story that Bayley usually gets for title matches, but was a good finish without Bayley getting pinned or tapping, keeping her looking strong-ish.

Finn Balor Vs Samoa Joe, another really good hard hitting match, that kept getting interupted by the medical, after Joe burst his eye open right at the start and was bleeding alot throughout.

If you haven't watched it, go and get it watched.

Kota Ibushi and Bobby Roode both shown ringside, can see them both in NXT soon.

Knew this was going to be better than Mania. (well we'll see)
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/Yoin13
Mackem
Most decorated Champion in history
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

PostSubject: Re: NXT Takeover Dallas   NXT Takeover Dallas EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 1:40 am

Brilliant show. That cut to jones eye looked nasty. Also that's tje first time I've seen Nakamaura. A very unique style.

I've never heard of Kota Ibushi but did see Bobby roose there.
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Grecian

Number of posts : 5679

PostSubject: Re: NXT Takeover Dallas   NXT Takeover Dallas EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 1:16 pm

Best show I've seen in a long, long time...

Nakamura: that was the first time I've actually seen him, I just don't have the time to watch wrestling as much as I used to. Loved his entrance, and 'got' what he was all about just during his entrance. One hell of a match, the best 1v1 match I've seen since Punk vs Cena in 2011. They should just forget about NXT and get him to come out on Raw on Monday night whilst Reigns is celebrating his title win. That would be huge!

My shout is Bayley debuts on Raw on Monday night.

I was convinced Joe was winning the title to get Balor on Raw, but a great match. Even the stoppages made it more dramatic, and just shows that a bit of blood in the right circumstances can add a hell of a lot to a match.

Worst match was Aries vs Corbin, and even that was pretty good!

Tag match was an absolute blinder. The Revival are going to always be stuck on NXT (bit like Bo Dallas, I don't what they do will translate to the bigger stage), but American Alpha are going to be huge. Jordan is a stunning athlete.
Back to top Go down
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

PostSubject: Re: NXT Takeover Dallas   NXT Takeover Dallas EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 6:48 pm

I can see Bayley on Raw now aswell, during a segment when the Divas Title is ditched for the new Womens Title (Meant to be the same as the WWE Heavyweight title but smaller and on a white strap)

Jordan & Gable are going to be huge ( Remember that was said about Shelton Benjamin), Kurt Angle was talking about them being in a new Team Angle if he re joined WWE.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/Yoin13
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Number of posts : 13076

PostSubject: Re: NXT Takeover Dallas   NXT Takeover Dallas EmptyTue Apr 05, 2016 10:57 pm

Gable is basically letting Jordan feed off his personality and it's fucking Golden. I can already see the plans of JJ branching off as The American Alpha, which will be tough on Gable, even though the charisma is coming from him and his ability is as huge as JJ's 'WWE guy' appeal. Jordan could easily become the next Rock, and by easily I mean with a shit tonne of effort and luck and a show down with Big E in a few years.

The best guys are always those that develop at their own pace, and so far a few guys in WWe look like they are cultivating something special without interference. Big E and Jordan if played right could be huge while Reigns keeps failing to develop a personality or character as the 'next Rock. Damn it, why aren't you as popular as the Rock, or even Cena damn it'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NXT Takeover Dallas   NXT Takeover Dallas Empty

Back to top Go down

NXT Takeover Dallas
Page 1 of 1