Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

NXT Takeover

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Grecian
Most decorated Champion in history
Grecian

Number of posts : 5679

NXT Takeover Empty
PostSubject: NXT Takeover   NXT Takeover EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 5:13 pm

I know this is a few days late, but I've only just got round to watching it (seriously, don't have kids. Totally ruins your wrestling watching time).

One of the best shows I've seen in a long, long time. Sami Zayn vs Tyler Breeze is a stunning match - I'd not thought much of Breeze going into this, but he really put in a performance. One of those rare matches where both guys look better afterwards than before - Breeze really reminded me of the early 90's heel Shawn Michaels - big bumps, crisp moves, didn't miss a thing.

Tyson Kidd vs Adrian Neville was also a stunner. Kidd could be used so much better than he is - if he found a personality. Still think Neville is destined for big things when he gets onto the main stage - but I also hope he's around in NXT when Prince Devitt gets there.

I really think a lot of guys on the main roster could be chopped and replaced by NXT guys now, and WWE would be stronger for it. All have their defined characters, even a guy like Mojo Rawley is better than some of the WWE roster.
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

NXT Takeover Empty
PostSubject: Re: NXT Takeover   NXT Takeover EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 7:28 pm

I haven't watched it yet but have read results and reviews. It got a hell of a review. Im really impressed with NxT. I think Tyler Breeze is brilliant - I want to punch him in the face - which means he's doing a great job.

As much as I like Adrian Neville I think he'll struggle when he gets moved to the main roster, unless he's the next Paul Heyman guy. He sounds awful on the mic (baring in mind he was born about 20 miles from me and we have a similar accent). It will be really hard to understand. You can tell he has slowed his talking speed right down.
Back to top Go down

NXT Takeover
Page 1 of 1