Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

WrestleMania 31

Go down 
+2
Grecian
Mackem
6 posters
AuthorMessage
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

WrestleMania 31  Empty
PostSubject: WrestleMania 31    WrestleMania 31  EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 4:39 am

That show was fucking awesome, people will moan cos thats the cool thing to do, but there was nothing to moan about, perfect show.

And Triple H's entrance cry

HHH also got a fucking belter of a bruise on his arse/leg.

And Rollins... CHAMPION!!!

Brock Lesnar though, is an animal.

And Ronda Rousey :drool:

#SUPLEXCITYBITCH
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/Yoin13
Mackem
Most decorated Champion in history
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

WrestleMania 31  Empty
PostSubject: Re: WrestleMania 31    WrestleMania 31  EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 10:04 am

Fergie I need you to post one of your trusted links to this. I've read the results. Looks decent.

I don't understand why people will moan though.
Back to top Go down
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

WrestleMania 31  Empty
PostSubject: Re: WrestleMania 31    WrestleMania 31  EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 10:17 am

Posted mate.
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

WrestleMania 31  Empty
PostSubject: Re: WrestleMania 31    WrestleMania 31  EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 12:52 pm

Cheers young'n. Working away a lot lately.
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Grecian

Number of posts : 5679

WrestleMania 31  Empty
PostSubject: Re: WrestleMania 31    WrestleMania 31  EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 1:57 pm

Almost a great show - the only thing it was missing was a truly great match.

Undertaker needs to retire. That was the worst match of the night by some distance.

Move of the night goes to Orton's RKO on Rollins. That was just gorgeous!

I didn't see the Rollins cash-in coming at all. Brilliantly done, Reigns and Lesnar still look strong, and Rollins as champ really opens up the main event scene. Can't wait for him vs Bryan.
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

WrestleMania 31  Empty
PostSubject: Re: WrestleMania 31    WrestleMania 31  EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 5:28 pm

Thought was a very good show im very surprised that Sting lost but loved the DX Vs NWO battle, like the fact Divas got reasonable time for there match, Cena winning was obvious but was a decent match. Lesnar was a machine again and Regins got the shit boo'd out of him.

I honestly thought Regins was going to win when he started doing all them superman punches but thankfully Rollins saved us from that glad he walked out as champion really opens up main event scene although i wouldnt have minded seeing Lesnar retain and the IC and US title main event whilst brocks away however with Cena and Bryan champs they gonna get revived.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
Mackem
Mackem

WrestleMania 31  Empty
PostSubject: Re: WrestleMania 31    WrestleMania 31  EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 6:08 pm

Are that many people against reigns as champion?

Just loading to watch it now. Have a better opinion on the show after I've viewed it.
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

WrestleMania 31  Empty
PostSubject: Re: WrestleMania 31    WrestleMania 31  EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 8:39 am

Mackem wrote:
Are that many people against reigns as champion?

Just loading to watch it now. Have a better opinion on the show after I've viewed it.

I just feel hes been shoved down our throats i use to like him but feel they ruined it plus all his matches are the same beat down through it all superman punch spear and win but  you can look at it like everyone has been asking for someone different other than cena and been given it and still moan bout it
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
Grecian
Grecian

WrestleMania 31  Empty
PostSubject: Re: WrestleMania 31    WrestleMania 31  EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 9:47 am

I don't have a problem with Reigns at all. The problem is the WWE Universe who demand a new guy to be spearheading the company, as long as that guy is Daniel Bryan.

Reigns has improved a hell of a lot in the past few months, he's been shafted by some God-awful promo material, and the utter desperation booking at the Rumble.

Reigns is good, he looked pretty damned good against Lesnar in what was a brutal match. What he needs a long feud with someone like Cesaro or Orton, someone who can work and let him show his personality.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Number of posts : 13076

WrestleMania 31  Empty
PostSubject: Re: WrestleMania 31    WrestleMania 31  EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 11:04 am

Thought it was a really entertaining Mania. Probably the most complete one in ages

Reigns looks like a bad ass without having the fans on his back about winning at WM. Not sure about Lesnar's schedule, but hopefully he lost his shit on Raw at Reigns for losing and Rollins for cashing in.
Rollins has been leading Raw/WWE's presence in mainstream media like Cena used to, so the cash in was quality. 

The IC belt will be contested in some top matches now. 60 minute Iron Man? If Bryan can last in an Iron Man at the moment.

NXT got a huge chant when Cory Graves was on screen and he sat there beaming like "Yeah, I know" there was an 'ole' chant and even a SAWFT sign

was that Junior with all his Gills signs? haha
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Grecian

WrestleMania 31  Empty
PostSubject: Re: WrestleMania 31    WrestleMania 31  EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 11:21 am

I couldn't get past the massive picture of Glen Johnson's head that kept being waved during the Trips / Steph bit...
Back to top Go down
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

WrestleMania 31  Empty
PostSubject: Re: WrestleMania 31    WrestleMania 31  EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 1:34 pm

I remember seeing a Zlatan poster.
Back to top Go down
Perfect Jack
Second Divorce
Perfect Jack

Location : North London Number of posts : 3549 Favourite Wrestler : Past: Mr. Perfect

Present: CM Punk. The Miz and Sheamus

All time: The Undertaker

WrestleMania 31  Empty
PostSubject: Re: WrestleMania 31    WrestleMania 31  EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 4:35 pm

Was that Glen Johnson? I thought it was some fella who had his picture put on a poster. I also saw someone hold a grimsby town shirt a couple times, at least I think it was a grimsby town shirt. I saw that Zlatan poster too.

Anyway, I enjoyed this wrestlemania, best one for a couple years. I enjoyed every match, thought Undertaker looked better than he did last year, didn't look as pale as last year. Not a great match but it was decent enough. I thought Wyatt was going to win when he hit a sister abigail during the match.

Divas match was decent, got a decent time limit. Rusev/Cena had an obvious outcome but Rusev still looks strong, hope they don't split up him and Lana for obvious reasons but they do work well together.

Rollins/Orton was really good, that rko to win the match was excellent. Nicely played by them two.

Sting/HHH was decent enough, I thought nwo took their time coming down to the ring lol and that was a nasty bruise hhh got on his leg, how did he get it? HBK was a surprise where did he come from? through the crowd I assume.

Ladder match was good, some nice spots. The dean ambrose powerbomb onto the ladder was pretty awesome to see, not a surprise bryan won.

That segment with Rock, Ronda Rousey, Stephanie and HHH lasted a bit too long I felt but it was decent overall. Ronda however cry

The title match was fantastic, I thought it was going to end after 30 seconds when Lesnar F5'd Reigns. Reigns took a beating but came back and looked strong, I did think Reigns was going to win when he the punches and spears. Shocked when Rollins came out I didn't think you were able to cash in during a match but it was a great decision by hhh/vince to play it out like that. Everyone looked fine and it was a fantastic Wrestlemania moment with Rollins winning at the end. Great PPV overall.

Back to top Go down
http://z3.invisionfree.com/6CW/index.php?
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Number of posts : 13076

WrestleMania 31  Empty
PostSubject: Re: WrestleMania 31    WrestleMania 31  EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 10:09 pm

Sting clotheslined HHH from the corner over the ropes and he must have hit the new LED apron haha. There's probably a good few inches extra metal frame work to hit.
Back to top Go down
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

WrestleMania 31  Empty
PostSubject: Re: WrestleMania 31    WrestleMania 31  EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 11:55 pm

I think it happened when sting irish whipped HHH into the corner and he done the over the top rope thing and rattled his arse/leg of the LED apron.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WrestleMania 31  Empty
PostSubject: Re: WrestleMania 31    WrestleMania 31  Empty

Back to top Go down

WrestleMania 31
Page 1 of 1