Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Royal Rumble spoilers

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mackem
Most decorated Champion in history
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

Royal Rumble spoilers Empty
PostSubject: Royal Rumble spoilers   Royal Rumble spoilers EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 10:32 am

We go from a match that has the potential to be match of the year to possibly (barring 1995) the worst rumble match I've ever seen.

I do feel for Roman Reigns. Not even the rock coming out swayed the crowd. Having big show and Kane dominate the way they did was poor. Of it was bray Wyatt continuing to eliminate people or Rusev, I don't think the crowd would of been so against it. I just get the feeling Vinny mac does it on purpose.

I can see that they want to build up reigns but he has plenty of time to do become huge. I'm not really interested in lesnar v reigns, unless of course there is a cash in.

But I squeeled like a little girl when bubba Ray Dudley ce out.
Back to top Go down
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble spoilers   Royal Rumble spoilers EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 10:52 am

I also squealed like a like girl when bubba came out.

That title match was fucking awesome though, Rollins has shown he can hang with the top guys. Lesnar's a fucking animal, just walking about kneeing and suplexing cunts, that table spot was good. And he just no sells anything Cena does to him lol.

Eliminating DB so early, killed the crowd and they just decided to shit on everything after that, except when anyone hit Reigns, he's just not ready full stop. Someone did say he would get the Batista treatment, me.

And why the fuck are spots being wasted on cunts like The boogeyman?

I did like The Rock's post show interview though.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/Yoin13
Mackem
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble spoilers   Royal Rumble spoilers EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 12:15 pm

It seems a bit happened on the post show. Isn't it right Rusev had an alteration with John Cena?

I can't blame reigns for this. He is new and is just doing what he is told. Vince needs to realise he can't make the fans cheer and boo for the guys he wants them to.
Back to top Go down
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble spoilers   Royal Rumble spoilers EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 12:21 pm

Aye, Cena was being interviewed and Rusev interupted then Cena pushed him, Rusev pushed back, they went head to head, then split up.

Vince doesn't seem to realise or care who the fans want, it's what he wants, and you can't expect the fans to just except it espeacially in smarky cities like Philly.

Be interesting to see what reaction Reigns gets tonight on Raw.
Back to top Go down
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble spoilers   Royal Rumble spoilers EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 12:34 pm

Thinking about it, that 3 Rumble winners in a row that have been booed, maybe even 4 or 5, can't remember if Del Rio or Sheamus were booed.

Thats Cena, Batista and Reigns.

FUCKING BOOOOO!
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Mackem

PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble spoilers   Royal Rumble spoilers EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 12:52 pm

I think the crowd woul only cheer if either Bryan, Ziggler or ambrose had won.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Number of posts : 13076

PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble spoilers   Royal Rumble spoilers EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 8:01 pm

who's looking forward to FASTLANE?

Shit Rumble match, but a Shit crowd.

They need to make Reigns look like a legit bad ass now. As soon as the crowd turned he had to do something special, and there was nothing remotely good given to him. It's going to take some fucking promo tonight, and I don't think he has that ability. The crowd and creative has left him in a shit place. It will be interesting to see how they handle it, because there is/was potential for a good WM moment for every former Shield member to be involved. Something that WWE were probably pinning their hopes on for a positive reaction.

Reigns vs Lesnar. Reigns gets a huge WM moment. Rollins goes to cash in, Ambrose gets involved. It would be a huge 3 push pay off, but now maybe not. Bryan could actually hold back 3 guys if the fans protest enough.

Last edited by Sexton Hardcastle on Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble spoilers   Royal Rumble spoilers EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 8:26 pm

The crowd was only shit cos Bryan was eliminated early, everything got shat on after that.
Back to top Go down
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble spoilers   Royal Rumble spoilers EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 8:32 pm

Raw is cancelled tonight, so the writers have got a week to come up with something decent, what will they fill the 3 hrs with? a best of?

http://www.wwe.com/shows/raw/2015-01-26/xl-center-postpones-raw-until-thursday-27044658
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble spoilers   Royal Rumble spoilers EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 9:13 pm

I've expanded on that now. It does just seem like if Bryan doesn't win everything they hate on it. Maybe it's not that simple.

I'm already thinking maybe the crowd has to boo because apart the title match there was nothing really good anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble spoilers   Royal Rumble spoilers EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 11:40 am

#cancelwwenetwork and shares falling. Now that's a big boo!

Wwe trying to be like UFC is obviously flopping. It does seem bit like when WCW was dominating the ratings and Vince's solution was just to copy them, and the same when WCW tried to copy WWE when they got it right. To use some wwe network programmes to explain why WWE is losing fans on the network. They can't jump to a rival, but they can unsubscribe.

"it works for them, it'll work for us" has never worked

Back to top Go down
Grecian
Grecian

Number of posts : 5679

PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble spoilers   Royal Rumble spoilers EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 2:02 pm

I've given it a couple of days to mull over, and I'm convniced the whole show was just Vince trolling the whole of the internet.

I can just about get Daniel Bryan not winning, but him having such a crap showing was just dumb.
Bray Wyatt and Rusev both looked great.
I thought for a moment when Dolph was no 30, that he'd win, only to be on the end of a cheap, crappy elimination.

The whole thing could have been improved with just a couple of tweaks - having Wyatt and Rusev doing the Show/Kane thing and teaming up to eliminate people would have made those two look great. Why Miz and Mizdow didn't get a showdown in the actual Rumble match was beyond dumb.
The whole ending just screamed 'CHEER REIGNS! YOU MUST CHEER REIGNS!', and just got desperate in the end.

The triple-threat, though, was an absolutely blinding match. Seth Rollins was awesome.
Back to top Go down
Perfect Jack
Second Divorce
Perfect Jack

Location : North London Number of posts : 3549 Favourite Wrestler : Past: Mr. Perfect

Present: CM Punk. The Miz and Sheamus

All time: The Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble spoilers   Royal Rumble spoilers EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 4:13 pm

Oh man, what a show that was, up until the rumble match I was enjoying it. When Lesnar was out ringside I really did think either Cena or Rollins were going to win. Rollins was excellent, he really is a top guy. That double suplex from Brock onto Mercury and Noble was fantastic, he really is an animal.

Now for the rumble, disappointed wouldn't cut how I felt after that match. Bryan getting eliminated early was a shocker and from there on in, it killed the rumble match. The booing was still obvious, even though WWE in post-production and I'm pretty sure during the actual event they tried to edit it out. Only good thing was Wyatt looked good.

Was nice to see DDP and Bubba Ray coming out. When it was Harper and Wyatt v Bubba Ray I thought D-Von was going to come out.

The way Ziggler, Ambrose and Ryback was just totally stupid, really ridiculous. Just having Show and Kane shit on all three was ridiculous. I wouldn't be surprised of Bryan or Ziggler packed up their bags and left like Punk did. The fans love them and Vince doesn't care. If only there was some decent competition around.

Oh and Curtis Axel was screwed, worst part of it all. Vince screwed Curtis.
Back to top Go down
http://z3.invisionfree.com/6CW/index.php?
Grecian
Grecian

PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble spoilers   Royal Rumble spoilers EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 10:30 pm

Perfect Jack wrote:

Oh and Curtis Axel was screwed, worst part of it all. Vince screwed Curtis.

If ever a line summed up everything that WWE could do to solve all their problems...
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Mackem

PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble spoilers   Royal Rumble spoilers EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 12:24 am

Bosch screwed mack was a bigger talking point. I think HHH is going to bring it up on austins podcast
Back to top Go down
Perfect Jack
Second Divorce
Perfect Jack

Location : North London Number of posts : 3549 Favourite Wrestler : Past: Mr. Perfect

Present: CM Punk. The Miz and Sheamus

All time: The Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble spoilers   Royal Rumble spoilers EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 8:55 pm

haha.

I think he should bring BOTH up. We need resolution.
Back to top Go down
http://z3.invisionfree.com/6CW/index.php?
Grecian
Grecian

PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble spoilers   Royal Rumble spoilers EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 10:14 pm

Perhaps they'll just re-run the entire Rumble at this Fast Lane PPV, make Daniel Bryan win and life can go back to normal.

Although I did like the face-to-face between Reigns and Lesnar from Raw. Also gave a bit of background to Reigns and Heyman - maybe a heel turn and Reigns becomes a Heyman Guy...?
Back to top Go down
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble spoilers   Royal Rumble spoilers EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 2:30 am

Double turn at mania
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble spoilers   Royal Rumble spoilers Empty

Back to top Go down

Royal Rumble spoilers
Page 1 of 1