Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

NXT R-Evolution

Go down 
+2
Mackem
Grecian
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Grecian
Most decorated Champion in history
Grecian

Number of posts : 5679

NXT R-Evolution Empty
PostSubject: NXT R-Evolution   NXT R-Evolution EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 10:02 pm

Watch this show.

If this was a main roster PPV, we'd all be raving and calling it thee greatest PPV of all time.

Kevin Owens was great.

Neville vs Zayn is the match of the year. A stunning piece of work.

Sasha Banks has more personality than every WWE Diva combined.

Finn Balor will be a WWE champion.
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

NXT R-Evolution Empty
PostSubject: Re: NXT R-Evolution   NXT R-Evolution EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 8:35 am

Just read the results. Wish I never now. Going to find this and give it a go.
Back to top Go down
Perfect Jack
Second Divorce
Perfect Jack

Location : North London Number of posts : 3549 Favourite Wrestler : Past: Mr. Perfect

Present: CM Punk. The Miz and Sheamus

All time: The Undertaker

NXT R-Evolution Empty
PostSubject: Re: NXT R-Evolution   NXT R-Evolution EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 7:50 pm

it's on sky sports 3 tonight at 11pm
Back to top Go down
http://z3.invisionfree.com/6CW/index.php?
dwindow
Vinces Bitch
dwindow

Number of posts : 1677 Favourite Wrestler :
Sami Callihan

NXT R-Evolution Empty
PostSubject: Re: NXT R-Evolution   NXT R-Evolution EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 11:02 pm

Quality show - Owens is presented like a star straight off the bat.

Neville should now move up to the main roster, I don't hold out too much hope for him but he works well and has a good look so fingers crossed he'll be fine.

Balor outshines Itami every time so they need to seperate. I heard a great comparison today between Finn Balor and Jeff Hardy in terms of their face painted look. I think it'll catch on and when he gets called up he'll be a big star.

Changing note slightly - it's hard to believe only 6 months ago I watched a card in London which featured Adam Cole (had a fantastic 2013 and 2014), Kevin Steen (now Owens in NXT), Shinsuke Nakamura (great year in Japan) and Prince Devitt (now Finn Balor in NXT). British indy shows are great, especially when they get international talent in as well. Funny what difference a few months makes to Balor and Owens!
Back to top Go down
Perfect Jack
Second Divorce
Perfect Jack

Location : North London Number of posts : 3549 Favourite Wrestler : Past: Mr. Perfect

Present: CM Punk. The Miz and Sheamus

All time: The Undertaker

NXT R-Evolution Empty
PostSubject: Re: NXT R-Evolution   NXT R-Evolution EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 7:09 pm

Watched it last night, cracking show. Zayn v Neville was excellent as was the tag match between ascension v balor and hideo itami
Back to top Go down
http://z3.invisionfree.com/6CW/index.php?
Grecian
Grecian

Number of posts : 5679

NXT R-Evolution Empty
PostSubject: Re: NXT R-Evolution   NXT R-Evolution EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 9:18 am

I really don't think much of Itami so far. Can't see him getting anywhere near the main roster just yet. I reckon Balor and Neville will be the next two called up.
Back to top Go down
therustman
NXT Main Event
NXT Main Event
therustman

NXT R-Evolution Empty
PostSubject: Re: NXT R-Evolution   NXT R-Evolution EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 8:37 pm

Grecian wrote:
I really don't think much of Itami so far. Can't see him getting anywhere near the main roster just yet. I reckon Balor and Neville will be the next two called up.

The pop for his teased GTS was huge. Though suspect the main roster crowds sorry universe wouldn't have the same background knowledge as NXT's. They have 5 huge indy stars whose past is being well acknowledged. Let's hope a main roster burial to prove how great WWE is doesn't happen.

Amazing show. Everything was good about it. The diva match was easily the best for ages and would get in probably my top 5 of the year of matches.

Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Number of posts : 13076

NXT R-Evolution Empty
PostSubject: Re: NXT R-Evolution   NXT R-Evolution EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 11:07 am

there's an interview/article knocking around where HHH talks about main roster call ups for indy stars. You'd have to say starting fresh worked for Rollins, Ambrose and Bryan, so it's hard to say it wouldn't work for the other indy guys too. I think HHH is far more forward thinking than Vince with the development of WWE talent. It also mentions Regal possibly getting a bigger role soon which would be well deserved.

NXT R Evolution sounds like it's being used as a final PPV testing for some guys. TLC could have done with an NXT TLC to liven the middle section up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

NXT R-Evolution Empty
PostSubject: Re: NXT R-Evolution   NXT R-Evolution Empty

Back to top Go down

NXT R-Evolution
Page 1 of 1