Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Questions need to be answered after this weeks raw.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mackem
Most decorated Champion in history
Mackem

Country : Questions need to be answered after this weeks raw. England-1

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

Questions need to be answered after this weeks raw. Empty
PostSubject: Questions need to be answered after this weeks raw.   Questions need to be answered after this weeks raw. EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 12:09 pm

1) is Jerry Springer ok?
2) is "that damn bunny" shawn michaels?
3) who's idea was it to put spikes on the bottom of the cage?
4) what make spray tan did the miz use? Christmas is fast approaching and it could be a useful stocking filler.
5) why doesn't rusev wear shoes?
Back to top Go down
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

Country : Questions need to be answered after this weeks raw. Untitl11

PostSubject: Re: Questions need to be answered after this weeks raw.   Questions need to be answered after this weeks raw. EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 3:06 pm

1) is Jerry Springer ok?
Don't Know.

Don't Know.

Don't Know.

4) what make spray tan did the miz use? Christmas is fast approaching and it could be a useful stocking filler.
Don't Know.

Don't Know.

Hope that helps.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/Yoin13
Mackem
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

PostSubject: Re: Questions need to be answered after this weeks raw.   Questions need to be answered after this weeks raw. EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 7:14 pm

Greatly. Thanks
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Number of posts : 13076

PostSubject: Re: Questions need to be answered after this weeks raw.   Questions need to be answered after this weeks raw. EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 9:48 pm

a dead Seth Rollins would have been a big talking point for a season premiere!

It was quite a good show, if this turns into debate about Raw. Everyone was alright, apart from the Bella twins and JJ Bella, but his jacket made up for his sisters acting prowess, or their lack of it.

Heyman and Cena are doing well at building up the match again, I thought it might end up boring, but Heyman just has a way with promos.

Adrian Neville possibly got his first Raw moment? I hope he can talk, but I think he may have an accent that Americans won't understand, he's bound to be on the main roster soon, if he can.
Back to top Go down
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

PostSubject: Re: Questions need to be answered after this weeks raw.   Questions need to be answered after this weeks raw. EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 10:40 pm

He gets a decent amount of mic time on NXT, with no problems, so he might be ok, obviously we can pick up his accent no problem.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/Yoin13
Mackem
Mackem

PostSubject: Re: Questions need to be answered after this weeks raw.   Questions need to be answered after this weeks raw. EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 9:37 am

I didn't think it was a good raw. Heyman and Cena saved it from being a total disaster. The bella fued has run it course but will go on for a another 6 weeks or so yet as the twins need to fight one on one.

Putting Seth Rollins in a match with sheamus just to build the Cesaro / sheamus match was silly. Could of used someone else instead of Rollins.

We have an end to the Jericho / Wyatt fued (was it a botched finished?). Where does this leave bray? Then orton attacking Jericho? We'll wait and see.
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Mackem

PostSubject: Re: Questions need to be answered after this weeks raw.   Questions need to be answered after this weeks raw. EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 9:38 am

In other news "that damn bunny" is meant to be Zac Ryder, then to be Darren young in the future..
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Grecian

Number of posts : 5679

PostSubject: Re: Questions need to be answered after this weeks raw.   Questions need to be answered after this weeks raw. EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 6:11 pm

1) is Jerry Springer ok?
Who really cares?

I really hope so. Can you imagine how that would have been sold to HBK? 'So, Shawn, you're a Hall of Famer, one of the greatest of all time, you've retired for four years - we've got the perfect angle for you to make your glorious return!'

better question is why did Seth Rollins try and get back into the ring?

No comment.

His character has a MMA / StreetFighter kind of leaning.

I'll add a question of my own:

At the moment, does the state of WWE mean they've worked harder to get Vladimir Putin over as a superheel and a rabbit is now becoming a face?

High point of the show for me was Adrian Neville, and the look on one woman's face in the front row when he landed his finisher. As soon as WWE call him up, he'll be huge.
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Mackem

PostSubject: Re: Questions need to be answered after this weeks raw.   Questions need to be answered after this weeks raw. EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 11:11 pm

Neville is doing ok on the mic. Coming from the same area in the country as he is, he has slowed his talk right down. People from the north east tend to talk really fast hence why people find difficulty understanding us. If he keeps his NxT speed he'll be fine.
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Mackem

PostSubject: Re: Questions need to be answered after this weeks raw.   Questions need to be answered after this weeks raw. EmptyWed Sep 17, 2014 10:30 pm

Update: jerry springer seems to be fine.

Anyway, not really worth starting a new thread for raw so gonna post here.

Another poor showing saved by heyman, Cena and lesnar.

Are Rollins and reigns still figuring at the PPV? Waste of time going at it on raw - especially with a clean finish. Only suitable suggestion is ambrose will return - and he will turn on reigns and join authority. Rollins will cash in as well.

The rest of the show, well, mark Henry pledged his allegiance to the flag before he rolled about with rusev - to close raw.

Swagger beat bo Dallas. Think I would of kept this until the PPV. The 6am tag was watchable. The rest, well, yeah, I watched it with no real interest.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Number of posts : 13076

PostSubject: Re: Questions need to be answered after this weeks raw.   Questions need to be answered after this weeks raw. EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 1:20 pm

I think it was Raw: Kids Edition. Terrible. Even Heyman and Cena had Khali in the mix. Even the commentators gave up with the crap they were fed. King decided to turn heel for one match, as they were clearly not bothered about the whole episode. Did they build up the championship matches enough for NoC? Khali and comedy crap for the wwe world heavyweight build up? R truth? Bella twins can't compete with Aj and Paige. I never thought Miz and Cody Rhodes could be highlights of the weeks programming, but there we go.

Ambrose has to return to keep it interesting. I'm still not missing D Bry, if he was there going Yes Yes Yes I'd call it a day until a good PPV comes up
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Grecian

Number of posts : 5679

PostSubject: Re: Questions need to be answered after this weeks raw.   Questions need to be answered after this weeks raw. EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 3:58 pm

It was crap, in a word.

Khail just needs to go. Even him walking to a door looked painful, the guys knees are utterly shot. I have no idea why R-Truth is suddenly hanging out with Dolph.

Best part was Cena and Heyman for me, but even that wasn't as good as the stuff they've done before.

Random thought: if there's another Batman film, Paul Heyman would make a fantastic Penguin.
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Mackem

PostSubject: Re: Questions need to be answered after this weeks raw.   Questions need to be answered after this weeks raw. EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 8:20 pm

I'm not missing Daniel Bryan that much but I do feel his return will be good. It's the yes chant that does my head in.

Ambrose return maybe saved for raw, but I still think he'll team up with Rollins or at the very least turn on reigns.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Questions need to be answered after this weeks raw.   Questions need to be answered after this weeks raw. Empty

Back to top Go down

Questions need to be answered after this weeks raw.
Page 1 of 1