Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

WWE In Recent Weeks

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Keeno125
First Amateur Title
First Amateur Title
Keeno125

Location : Scotland Number of posts : 287 Favourite Wrestler : Chris Jericho
Cm Punk
Christian
Randy Orton

WWE In Recent Weeks Empty
PostSubject: WWE In Recent Weeks   WWE In Recent Weeks EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 4:02 pm

Not posted anything for a while, due to the lack of Wrestling i've been able to walk recently, but managed to get in the most recent Smackdown and the Raw from Monday night. And i think it's safe to say that i've managed to start watching at the right time. Right now on Smackdown there's the Kane Story which i think could be amazing, they have the new series of NXT which looks to be just as good as the first, which was a much bigger success than i think pretty much anyone thought it would be! And speaking of NXT, they have this new developing story of the rookies demolishing everything, and invasion.

- Smackdown has the whole Undertaker in a vegative state story going on, and the Kane segment was fantastic, although him crying into an empty coffin wasn't the brightest idea. I think from now i would have Kane go back to the old ways, i'm not saying he has to wear his mask again, although that would also be really awesome. But just have him going back to the monster that he used to be, destroying absolutely everyone but having no interest in any of the Titles and instead just wanting to hurt everyone in order to find out what happened to Taker.

- I was really, and i mean reallllyyy impressed with the ending of Raw this Monday, the rookies were absolutely brilliant staging the invasion thing. Best ending to Raw i've seen in an awfully long time. I think this is the kinda thing WWE have needed for a long time, and praise to the Creative Team for getting this one right SO FAR. From now i'd like to see this continue, as the whole faction thing is pretty cool. And the fact that it's EVERYONE getting attacked, with the exception of Cole. I mean Cm Punk is pretty much one of the biggest heels about, and Cena the biggest Face. I think it'd be really cool if all the Pros just come together to take on the Rookies.

- Also, on the subject of the Rookies, everybody i think knew how good Danielson was, but I was really impressed by Wade Barrett recently. Especially the way he just appeared during Cena's match, he just looked the part of a future champion and i'm really looking forward to see if he can pull of the whole 'Pro Leader of the Rookies' thing.

All in all, really looking forward to the next few weeks to see how these story develops!
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Most decorated Champion in history
Most decorated Champion in history
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

PostSubject: Re: WWE In Recent Weeks   WWE In Recent Weeks EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 8:59 pm

The last Smackdown and Raw have been watchable in my opinion. Sky+ both so fast forward bits but they were better than normal.
Back to top Go down
InvincibleIleak
Second Divorce
InvincibleIleak

Location : Earth Number of posts : 3941 Favourite Wrestler : Chris Jericho
CM Punk
Edge
Jack Swagger
Shelton Benjamin
Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: WWE In Recent Weeks   WWE In Recent Weeks EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 10:05 pm

I think people are getting a bit too excited over what are only two segments, which really wouldn't suprise me if WWE just don't follow up on very well.

I thought the Kane promo was okay, it got slowly and slowly more worse as I think not the character Kane got a bit too into it, and when he was crawling along the mat, I thought it was ridiculous.

While the NxT segment was good, I still feel it will in no way live up to our expectations. And the whole other 2 hours and 45 minutes of the show was awful.

People have just got so used to the crap WWE normally produce that one or two slightly above average segments make people suddenly start thinking the whole thing has got better.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE In Recent Weeks   WWE In Recent Weeks Empty

Back to top Go down

WWE In Recent Weeks
Page 1 of 1