Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Protecting the Future of Football

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Number of posts : 13076

Protecting the Future of Football Empty
PostSubject: Protecting the Future of Football   Protecting the Future of Football EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 4:12 pm

End of season showing off from Crewe. Cool

http://www.crewealex.net/news/article/davis-to-name-home-grown-xi-789574.aspx
Final game of the season and we are set to make history by naming a complete academy graduate XI.

http://www.crewealex.net/news/article/more-clubs-should-promote-kids-791101.aspx
Also some encouragement for other clubs to do more in the lower leagues, especially after the changes to league financing.

Luke Murphy will no doubt be off to Villa to join up with Westy, so I'm also hoping Villa can manage to stay in the Premier League. Paul Lambert is trying to do things the right way, He's just been unlucky with his defence this year. Imagine if you will, Villa in the premier league with a midfeild of Luke Murphy, Ashley Westwood and maybe a loan signing of Nick Powell. David Vaughan signing optional.

Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Protecting the Future of Football   Protecting the Future of Football EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 4:22 pm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22278754

Back to top Go down
Grecian
Most decorated Champion in history
Grecian

Number of posts : 5679

PostSubject: Re: Protecting the Future of Football   Protecting the Future of Football EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 8:22 pm

If Villa can stay up and sign two players - an experienced ball-winning midfielder, and a bit of depth in defence, and hang on to the likes of Benteke, Lowton and Guzan, they could be a damned good side next year.
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

PostSubject: Re: Protecting the Future of Football   Protecting the Future of Football EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 8:29 pm

Funny as it may sound but I think Villa could be the new Wigan for the next few years. Not really starting their season until February / March time.

I have a feeling Villa will end Di Canio's Honeymoon on monday night too.
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

Location : The City Of Angles Number of posts : 16515 Favourite Wrestler : Essa Rios, CM Punk, Too Cool, Aj Styles ,Shawn Michaels,

PostSubject: Re: Protecting the Future of Football   Protecting the Future of Football EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 6:24 pm

i see about the crewe playing gradutes on ssn earlier but when reading a gfc forum they raised a good point . Martin Allen said he will be playing 2nd team players and youths on our last game of season as a thankyou to them for "being commited".

However my point is that he had to get permission from the leauge ,the leauge granted it as were already champions and oxford already got playoffs and only a crazy mathmatical situation would mean they were promoted . I dont know about crewes positioning or thier opponents but would they not need permission i remember some premiership team got a fine for fielding reserve players
Back to top Go down
http://wweandtna.niceboard.net
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Protecting the Future of Football   Protecting the Future of Football EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 6:46 pm

only one is yet to make his debut anyway, it's not random youth players, they just happen to be young, They are all in and around the squad. I think Walsall were fighting for play offs, not sure where they currently stand though
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Protecting the Future of Football   Protecting the Future of Football Empty

Back to top Go down

Protecting the Future of Football
Page 1 of 1