Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

JBL Wanting to Make WWE Return

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

JBL Wanting to Make WWE Return Empty
PostSubject: JBL Wanting to Make WWE Return   JBL Wanting to Make WWE Return EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 8:58 pm

Quote :
As reported earlier, John "Bradshaw" Layfield recently teased on his Twitter that he would be replacing Booker T on commentary on SmackDown. Layfield later admitted that he was kidding, but expressed interest in a return to commentary if the job were available. During a recent interview with Raj Giri of WrestlingINC.com, JBL discussed how interested he was in a return to the announce booth.

"I am interested," Layfield admitted. "The job has not been offered to me and I was just having fun with Michael Cole on Twitter. I think I said I was coming back. You know, I was having fun with Michael. I don't mean to mislead anyone, I'm not working, so to speak, on Twitter. [Laughs.] I was simply having fun. The job does appeal to me, yeah.

"I never thought the job would come open. There's only two jobs for color commentary in WWE and Jerry Lawler may be there for another 30 years and I hope he is. He's a great commentator. Booker moving to the general manager role opens up that job. But, that doesn't mean it's not filled and I don't know it. It could be filled and they may already have plans for it -- I don't know that. I haven't been offered the job. They haven't told me, 'Hey we want you to come work,' or anything. So, yeah, it does interest me and if they called, it certainly would be very tempting to do."
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: JBL Wanting to Make WWE Return   JBL Wanting to Make WWE Return EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 8:59 pm

I hope they snap him up for it he was quality
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
C4lum
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
C4lum

Number of posts : 2037

PostSubject: Re: JBL Wanting to Make WWE Return   JBL Wanting to Make WWE Return EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 6:55 pm

YES! YES! YES! YES!

Should be on RAW tho
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Most decorated Champion in history
Most decorated Champion in history
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

PostSubject: Re: JBL Wanting to Make WWE Return   JBL Wanting to Make WWE Return EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 7:32 pm

I think he's needed on SmackDown more - and leave Michael Cole to Raw.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JBL Wanting to Make WWE Return   JBL Wanting to Make WWE Return Empty

Back to top Go down

JBL Wanting to Make WWE Return
Page 1 of 1