Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

MITB Returning at WM

Go down 
+3
Sexton Hardcastle
dwindow
feяgie22
7 posters
AuthorMessage
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

MITB Returning at WM Empty
PostSubject: MITB Returning at WM   MITB Returning at WM EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 4:24 pm

Quote :
- As of this week, the plan is to bring WWE's Money in the Bank match back to WrestleMania 28 in Miami. The match was not featured at this year's WrestleMania event.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/Yoin13
dwindow
Vinces Bitch
dwindow

Number of posts : 1677 Favourite Wrestler :
Sami Callihan

PostSubject: Re: MITB Returning at WM   MITB Returning at WM EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 4:35 pm

Guess that means 3 MITB briefcases again as the MITB PPV is already penciled in. I don't mind it though, gives more wrestlers a payday and also it's normally a good match with interesting outcomes.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Number of posts : 13076

PostSubject: Re: MITB Returning at WM   MITB Returning at WM EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 4:54 pm

If you think about it money in the bank doesnt need to be a one off event, so it's a good idea. It just means out of 6-10 guys on the verge of a title shot, if you can prove yourself in this one match you earn a title match.

they might have been better off really bigging up King Of The Ring as a PPV idea instead though in the first place. Where through the 4 weeks leading up to the ppv you have smackdown and raw qualifiers then at the ppv something like an Iron man match or something for the right to be king of the ring and then get a shot at a title. Then MITB would never have been a PPV or dissapeared from tradition anyway
Back to top Go down
hodge13
Most decorated Champion in history
hodge13

Number of posts : 5725 Favourite Wrestler : Randy Orton
CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: MITB Returning at WM   MITB Returning at WM EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 6:08 pm

Ziggler to win MITB at Mania then I would say, and could we therefore see the first WM cash in? with the amount of times Ziggler has done 2 matches a PPV..
Back to top Go down
dwindow
Vinces Bitch
dwindow

Number of posts : 1677 Favourite Wrestler :
Sami Callihan

PostSubject: Re: MITB Returning at WM   MITB Returning at WM EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 7:05 pm

The way I'd book it is Bryan will lose the belt at Elimination Chamber and not get his rematch because the Royal Rumble winner is going after that belt. Bryan wins MITB and cashes in to make it a legit triple threat which he wins. Therefore he delivers on his promise cashing in at WrestleMania and it makes him look good as well
Back to top Go down
Hardcore Waffles
Called up to main roster
Called up to main roster
Hardcore Waffles

Location : Trapped in Matt Hardy's rolls of flab Number of posts : 524 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk
Zack Ryder
Kurt Angle

PostSubject: Re: MITB Returning at WM   MITB Returning at WM EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 7:47 pm

Sexton Hardcastle wrote:
If you think about it money in the bank doesnt need to be a one off event, so it's a good idea. It just means out of 6-10 guys on the verge of a title shot, if you can prove yourself in this one match you earn a title match.

they might have been better off really bigging up King Of The Ring as a PPV idea instead though in the first place. Where through the 4 weeks leading up to the ppv you have smackdown and raw qualifiers then at the ppv something like an Iron man match or something for the right to be king of the ring and then get a shot at a title. Then MITB would never have been a PPV or dissapeared from tradition anyway

MITB has been one of the best PPVs of the year for the last two years
Back to top Go down
hodge13
hodge13

Number of posts : 5725 Favourite Wrestler : Randy Orton
CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: MITB Returning at WM   MITB Returning at WM EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 7:51 pm

Hardcore Waffles wrote:
Sexton Hardcastle wrote:

MITB has been one of the best PPVs of the year for the last two years

partly because having 2 MITB matches has meant they have needed fewer matches to build to fill a PPV card with
Back to top Go down
Rocky2
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Rocky2

Location : In My House Number of posts : 4224 Favourite Wrestler : Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: MITB Returning at WM   MITB Returning at WM EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 9:38 pm

One of the downsides to a WrestleMania MITB return, is that there is less likely to be both a US and IC match on the card now (the champs will likely be put in MITB).

Whereas the Rumble has its fair share of jobbers, MITB has never really had that, you always feel that at least half of the guys are in with a shot of winning the match, so I can't see the likes of the Usos being put in MITB to fill the gap left by the IC/US champs.

It's a shame (regarding the reduced chance of IC/US matches), because Ziggler and Rhodes have done a good job with them over the past 6/7 months.
Back to top Go down
Rocky2
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Rocky2

Location : In My House Number of posts : 4224 Favourite Wrestler : Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: MITB Returning at WM   MITB Returning at WM EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 9:38 pm

With that being said, I'm generally in favour of this.

EDIT: I was just about to say how surprised I was at the fact that MITB has only had a 1 year absence. I thought it was missing from WrestleMania 26 too, although when you remember that was Jack Swagger's year, it's not surprising I didn't remember lol.
Back to top Go down
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

PostSubject: Re: MITB Returning at WM   MITB Returning at WM EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 1:54 am

Ziggler or Brodus to win it.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/Yoin13
Grecian
Grecian

Number of posts : 5679

PostSubject: Re: MITB Returning at WM   MITB Returning at WM EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 8:16 pm

I think I'd rather keep MITB as a PPV in it';s own right, and have a 6 man IC ladder match at Mania instead. It'd still have the high-spots, and give the IC title more prestidge.
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Grecian

Number of posts : 5679

PostSubject: Re: MITB Returning at WM   MITB Returning at WM EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 8:16 pm

dwindow wrote:
The way I'd book it is Bryan will lose the belt at Elimination Chamber and not get his rematch because the Royal Rumble winner is going after that belt. Bryan wins MITB and cashes in to make it a legit triple threat which he wins. Therefore he delivers on his promise cashing in at WrestleMania and it makes him look good as well

I like it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MITB Returning at WM   MITB Returning at WM Empty

Back to top Go down

MITB Returning at WM
Page 1 of 1