Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Mick Foley Speaks on WWE Return; Reveals Who He Wants to Face

Go down 
AuthorMessage
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Country : Mick Foley Speaks on WWE Return; Reveals Who He Wants to Face England-1

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

Mick Foley Speaks on WWE Return; Reveals Who He Wants to Face Empty
PostSubject: Mick Foley Speaks on WWE Return; Reveals Who He Wants to Face   Mick Foley Speaks on WWE Return; Reveals Who He Wants to Face EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 12:55 pm

Quote :
Mick Foley appeared on Wrestling Voice Radio this week and spoke about returning to WWE last week at a live event from Dublin, Ireland.

When asked about why Foley chose an overseas house show for his big return, Foley said:

"The basic answer is because I just happened to be flying into Dublin the day they were there and my hotel was literally across the street. I called and asked if I could come hang out and it was a lot of fun."

Foley was originally advertised November 14th RAW Supershow from Boston featuring The Rock's return, but says he wasn't surprised when WWE scrapped the idea and decided to keep the attention on The Rock that night.

Foley also said he probably has one big match left in him and named The Miz as the person he'd want to wrestle against.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro

Mick Foley Speaks on WWE Return; Reveals Who He Wants to Face
Page 1 of 1