Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Vince McMahon High On SmackDown Star

Go down 
+3
Saint Jimmy
Mackem
boschbourne06
7 posters
AuthorMessage
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

Vince McMahon High On SmackDown Star Empty
PostSubject: Vince McMahon High On SmackDown Star   Vince McMahon High On SmackDown Star EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 7:51 pm

Quote :
Vince McMahon is said to be high on Cody Rhodes after lacking faith in the second generation wrestler in the past.

Reportedly, the WWE head would not commit to promoting Rhodes as a top level star because he felt he overacts.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
Mackem
Most decorated Champion in history
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

PostSubject: Re: Vince McMahon High On SmackDown Star   Vince McMahon High On SmackDown Star EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 8:30 pm

Must admit, I wasnt a fan of his in Priceless, i prefered Dibease.
Back to top Go down
Saint Jimmy
TNA Heavyweight Champion
TNA Heavyweight Champion
Saint Jimmy

Location : Liverpool Number of posts : 1319 Favourite Wrestler : Stone Cold Steve Austin, Bryan Danielson, CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Vince McMahon High On SmackDown Star   Vince McMahon High On SmackDown Star EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 2:34 am

I think most people did Mack, but well whos on Superstars doing nothing and whos facing Randy Orton at the next ppv? Weird isnt it.

I like Codys latest character as I think hes is convincing and actually feels the part unlike the Smoke and Mirrors character which was shite.
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Grecian

Number of posts : 5679

PostSubject: Re: Vince McMahon High On SmackDown Star   Vince McMahon High On SmackDown Star EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 8:22 am

Saint Jimmy wrote:
I think most people did Mack, but well whos on Superstars doing nothing and whos facing Randy Orton at the next ppv? Weird isnt it.

I like Codys latest character as I think hes is convincing and actually feels the part unlike the Smoke and Mirrors character which was shite.

Thing is, he wouldn't have the current character without the 'Dashing' and smoke and mirrors character. The way it's evolving is brilliant, and a real change from most WWE stuff which keeps the same character for years, and barely changes for heel and face turns.
Back to top Go down
dwindow
Vinces Bitch
dwindow

Number of posts : 1677 Favourite Wrestler :
Sami Callihan

PostSubject: Re: Vince McMahon High On SmackDown Star   Vince McMahon High On SmackDown Star EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 9:04 am

Yeah I think 'Dashing Cody Rhodes' was just a pathway to this character, I hope he now grabs his opportunity before Vince sours on him the way he has on so many others. If they do this right they will have a main eventer for years to come, Cody is 26 so has the shelf life for the next 8-10 years at the top
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Grecian

Number of posts : 5679

PostSubject: Re: Vince McMahon High On SmackDown Star   Vince McMahon High On SmackDown Star EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 9:11 am

Even if Vince decides he's lost all his heat, I think he has enough other supporters backstage to make up for it - he's worked with DX (and looked competitive) so Trips and Shawn obviously like him, he's working with Randy Orton again, he's starting to make the IC title actually worth something again, and made people remember it's glory days. even if Vince goes off him, there's enough there to not let that become an issue.

Back to top Go down
Worthy
World Champion Winner At WM
World Champion Winner At WM
Worthy

Location : Manchester Number of posts : 2836 Favourite Wrestler : AJ Styles, Rob Van Dam, Jushin Thunder Liger, Tiger Mask, Rey Mysterio, Jeff Hardy, Matt Sydal (aka Evan Bourne), Jack Evans and Luchadores in genral.

PostSubject: Re: Vince McMahon High On SmackDown Star   Vince McMahon High On SmackDown Star EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 10:44 am

Sorry, I saw the title and couldn't stop laughing because I missed the 'star' at the end taking th piss out o
Back to top Go down
podegarudo
TNA Heavyweight Champion
TNA Heavyweight Champion
podegarudo

Location : Some concrete jungle in the midlands Number of posts : 1367 Favourite Wrestler : Chris Jericho
The Miz
Dolph Ziggler

PostSubject: Re: Vince McMahon High On SmackDown Star   Vince McMahon High On SmackDown Star EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 4:07 pm

he looks like hes bulked up a bit from his priceless days, which i think has helped him alot, and his character has come on in leaps and bounds and does differentiate himself from the likes of ziggler and christian, can see him being the clear no 2 smackdown heel come WM
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U1491729
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vince McMahon High On SmackDown Star   Vince McMahon High On SmackDown Star Empty

Back to top Go down

Vince McMahon High On SmackDown Star
Page 1 of 1