Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Upcoming WWE Pay-Per-View Main Events Penciled In Already

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Country : Upcoming WWE Pay-Per-View Main Events Penciled In Already  England-1

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

Upcoming WWE Pay-Per-View Main Events Penciled In Already  Empty
PostSubject: Upcoming WWE Pay-Per-View Main Events Penciled In Already    Upcoming WWE Pay-Per-View Main Events Penciled In Already  EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 11:01 am

Quote :
WWE currently has pay-per-view main events penciled in through the Royal Rumble, which is the opposite of how they have booked in recent years.

There has been talk of doing a Scramble match at the Survivor Series pay-per-view with Sheamus, Mark Henry, Christian, Randy Orton, Big Show and Kane. Henry vs. Show in a Tables Match at the TLC pay-per-view is also being discussed.

It's also said that creative has picked out a tentative winner for the Royal Rumble already, and that Superstar is from the SmackDown brand. The idea is that the winner will end up with the World Heavyweight Title before WrestleMania 28, likely at Elimination Chamber, because Daniel Bryan will be challenging with his Money in the Bank briefcase.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
Rocky2
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Rocky2

Location : In My House Number of posts : 4224 Favourite Wrestler : Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming WWE Pay-Per-View Main Events Penciled In Already    Upcoming WWE Pay-Per-View Main Events Penciled In Already  EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 3:39 pm

I know most people feel this way most of the time, but it does seem like SmackDown is being better booked recently. A solid group of legitimate main eventers although I'd leave Kane out of the Scramble match, unless like Henry, they build up him again and that push doesn't involve him destroying Taker.

The midcard's good as well with that Sin Cara vs Sin Cara feud hotting up and Rhodes improving (with that great looking new/old belt).

Divas are divas but at least all of them seem getting airtime, unlike a few months ago when, what's her name? Oh yeah, former TNA and WWE champion Gail Kim was non-existent. I know a lot of this might be to do with the recent, further boundary pushing of the brand split but RAW to me, well, is still too focused on the main event.

I think the Rumble winner will be Barrett. I thought it meant something when he was the first guy chosen to speak to Triple H during the walkout. There's a ready made backstory between him and Bryan too with the NXT past.
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Most decorated Champion in history
Grecian

Country : Upcoming WWE Pay-Per-View Main Events Penciled In Already  Untitl11

Number of posts : 5679

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming WWE Pay-Per-View Main Events Penciled In Already    Upcoming WWE Pay-Per-View Main Events Penciled In Already  EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 4:33 pm

With Barrett, I can't help but think they've arsed him up royally. He's done nothing for quite some time now, since the end of the Corre and one of the most pointless IC title reigns ever.

If it's going to be a Smackdown guiy, it'll either be Orton (who doesn't need it) or Sheamus (who does).

Or they'll give it to the Big Show, and a part of me will die inside.
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming WWE Pay-Per-View Main Events Penciled In Already    Upcoming WWE Pay-Per-View Main Events Penciled In Already  EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 4:40 pm

reading a couple of weeks ago that they wanted Sheamus to be the Top Face of the smackdown i think it will be Sheamus
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
Rocky2
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Rocky2

Location : In My House Number of posts : 4224 Favourite Wrestler : Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming WWE Pay-Per-View Main Events Penciled In Already    Upcoming WWE Pay-Per-View Main Events Penciled In Already  EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 4:54 pm

I agree with your views on how poor Barrett has been booked, but I think that period of "nothingness" would have come sooner or later even if Barrett did win the WWE title way back when, as it did with Sheamus. I mean, what was the point of King Sheamus exactly? It seems to me they just gave him that win so someone can use it as a stat on commentary.

"Sheamus is a member of the elite group, that includes the likes of Mabel, Big Daddy V to the younger members of our Universe, to win the King Of The Ring"

But he managed to recover. I think Barrett could do the same.

Has Bryan turned heel (I only catch bits of SD here and then)? If not, I can't see them doing face vs face at Mania which, I presume, rules Sheamus out. I can't see him turning again anytime soon, he's one of the most over guys.
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Grecian

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming WWE Pay-Per-View Main Events Penciled In Already    Upcoming WWE Pay-Per-View Main Events Penciled In Already  EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 5:38 pm

Bryan's not turned heel at all, but bearing in mind Smackdown only has 2 heels in Mark Henry and Christian who are in/near the world title scene, I can quite easily see them doing a face vs face match, or even a triple threat with the world champ, Rumble winner and Bryan.

Who the Undertaker faces will also be a big part; as things stand I can see them bulding Henry as an unstoppable monster to face Taker, or Orton as one of the very few guys who woulb be seen as a realistic threat to the Streak.

The big selling point of Mania is obviously Cena vs Rock; I think this is one Mania where WWE can take a few risks in building new headlining stars. A Smackdown main event of Henry vs Sheamus vs Bryan would be important, to go alongside Orton vs Undertaker, and I'd get Cody Rhodes to defend the IC title in some kind of mutli-man ladder match or something.
Back to top Go down
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming WWE Pay-Per-View Main Events Penciled In Already    Upcoming WWE Pay-Per-View Main Events Penciled In Already  EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 5:57 pm

Rhodes will win the Rumble.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/Yoin13
Mackem
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming WWE Pay-Per-View Main Events Penciled In Already    Upcoming WWE Pay-Per-View Main Events Penciled In Already  EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 5:59 pm

I was thinking Rhodes or Barrett. Perhaps Rhodes going into Wrstlemania with both belts.
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Grecian

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming WWE Pay-Per-View Main Events Penciled In Already    Upcoming WWE Pay-Per-View Main Events Penciled In Already  EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 6:02 pm

I can't see Rhodes being a big enough star at this point to win the Rumble. My shout would be that he gets a long IC reign and then wins the Smackdown MITB next year.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming WWE Pay-Per-View Main Events Penciled In Already    Upcoming WWE Pay-Per-View Main Events Penciled In Already  Empty

Back to top Go down

Upcoming WWE Pay-Per-View Main Events Penciled In Already
Page 1 of 1