Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Best Wrestling PPVs

Go down 
+3
Saint Jimmy
Mackem
dwindow
7 posters
AuthorMessage
dwindow
Vinces Bitch
dwindow

Number of posts : 1677 Favourite Wrestler :
Sami Callihan

Best Wrestling PPVs Empty
PostSubject: Best Wrestling PPVs   Best Wrestling PPVs EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 8:47 pm

Right guys I need your brains and opinions, I'm going on holiday in a few weeks and like to pack my iphone full of podcasts and wrestling PPVs to watch by the pool/ in flight. So far for this holiday I have:
ROH Final Battle 2010
ROH Joe vs Punk II
TNA Slammiversary 2009
WWE Breaking Point 2009
WWE Summerslam 2002
WrestleMania 19

Pretty much in your opinion what PPVs are a must watch if you were doing the same and what would you recommend I add/ remove from that collection?
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Most decorated Champion in history
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

PostSubject: Re: Best Wrestling PPVs   Best Wrestling PPVs EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 10:19 pm

I always enjoy watching WWE Invasion (July 2001) and WWE Judgement Day 2000, Just for Undertaker's return
Back to top Go down
Saint Jimmy
TNA Heavyweight Champion
TNA Heavyweight Champion
Saint Jimmy

Location : Liverpool Number of posts : 1319 Favourite Wrestler : Stone Cold Steve Austin, Bryan Danielson, CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Best Wrestling PPVs   Best Wrestling PPVs EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 1:17 am

Wrestlemania 17 for pure nostalgia but I would also recommend No Mercy 2000 as I was watching it recently. I think its quite a forgotten classic just purely for the HHH vs Benoit match which is fantastic.
Back to top Go down
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

PostSubject: Re: Best Wrestling PPVs   Best Wrestling PPVs EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 1:51 am

You want to watch wrestling on holiday?, just get pissed a shag anything that moves.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/Yoin13
dwindow
Vinces Bitch
dwindow

Number of posts : 1677 Favourite Wrestler :
Sami Callihan

PostSubject: Re: Best Wrestling PPVs   Best Wrestling PPVs EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 8:20 am

Ha ha Fergie that is brilliant but I'm going on holiday with the girlfriend and some mates so don't think it'd go down to well if I started cracking onto someone else!!
Back to top Go down
Worthy
World Champion Winner At WM
World Champion Winner At WM
Worthy

Location : Manchester Number of posts : 2836 Favourite Wrestler : AJ Styles, Rob Van Dam, Jushin Thunder Liger, Tiger Mask, Rey Mysterio, Jeff Hardy, Matt Sydal (aka Evan Bourne), Jack Evans and Luchadores in genral.

PostSubject: Re: Best Wrestling PPVs   Best Wrestling PPVs EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 8:23 am

I reccomend TNA Unbreakable, but I can't remember the exact year as it's either 2004 or 2005 (doesn't matter as TNA has only had 1 ppv with that name).
Back to top Go down
therustman
NXT Main Event
NXT Main Event
therustman

PostSubject: Re: Best Wrestling PPVs   Best Wrestling PPVs EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 8:54 am

Canadian Stampede - can't remember year 97 I think

Backlash 09 which was far better than mania

Back to top Go down
Grecian
Grecian

Number of posts : 5679

PostSubject: Re: Best Wrestling PPVs   Best Wrestling PPVs EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 11:44 am

Worthy wrote:
I reccomend TNA Unbreakable, but I can't remember the exact year as it's either 2004 or 2005 (doesn't matter as TNA has only had 1 ppv with that name).

2005, it has the unbelievably awesome AJ vs Joe vs Daniels triple threat match.

I'd go with One Night Stand 2005, Summerslam 2003 (Elimination Chamber with Trips and Goldberg), Mania 24, and not strictly a PPV, but the Ladder Match DVD is always great. Finally, Summerslam 92 for Bret vs Bulldog.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best Wrestling PPVs   Best Wrestling PPVs Empty

Back to top Go down

Best Wrestling PPVs
Page 1 of 1