Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Jack Swagger - Raw Spoiler

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
JacMan
Second Divorce
JacMan

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 3774 Favourite Wrestler : Undertaker, CM Punk, Robert Roode, Kurt Angle, Michael McGillicutty, Jericho, Daniel Bryan, Ziggler, Jack Swagger

All Time - JBL/Edge/Shawn Michaels

Jack Swagger - Raw Spoiler Empty
PostSubject: Jack Swagger - Raw Spoiler   Jack Swagger - Raw Spoiler EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 3:56 pm

Just finished watching MOnday Night Raw after reading the spoilers yesterday and no doubt much of the focus will be on the likes of HHH/Taker, Orton/Punk and Miz/Rock/Cena but one thing that has annoyed the hell out of me is the Jack Swagger situation.

Nearly a year ago today Jack Swagger was being wasted in WWE, losing to the likes of Santino Marella in over the top rope challenges and then out of nowhere he makes it in the Money in the Bank ladder match at Wrestlemania and provides the shock of the night in my opinion when he emerged victorious.

Since then Swagger won the World Championship - another shock as I felt he was surely going to be the first one to lose after a cash in. His first defence was a clean win over Randy Orton who was fast becoming the number 1 babyface in the WWE - good start for Swagger

2nd defence DQ loss against Big Show - again reasonably smart, similar to the JBL run where he would do anything to retain the title and by this time there were internet rumors of The Undertaker vs Jack Swagger @Summerslam for the belt.

No such luck though next defence was a loss in the 4way to Mysterio which followed another loss to Mysterio at Money in the Bank.

Then Swagger just disappears literally not seen on tv for a few weeks, no appearance at Summerslam - possibly the first person in history to win the World championship and not appear at Summerslam in the same year due to non injury.

Since Summerslam he has been involved with the likes of Kofi Kingston, Ziggler etc and not having any meaningful feuds. At the Rumble this year he was my dark horse , yet he seemed to last about 5 mins ( albeit a 3 minute improvement on the 2010 Rumble for him)

And now not even involve in the WHC picture in the Chamber and now Michael Cole's Wrestlemania trainer.

Where has it gone wrong for Swagger because he is one of the most talented wrestlers on the roster and has a great package to be a babyface for WWE
Back to top Go down
Worthy
World Champion Winner At WM
Worthy

Location : Manchester Number of posts : 2836 Favourite Wrestler : AJ Styles, Rob Van Dam, Jushin Thunder Liger, Tiger Mask, Rey Mysterio, Jeff Hardy, Matt Sydal (aka Evan Bourne), Jack Evans and Luchadores in genral.

PostSubject: Re: Jack Swagger - Raw Spoiler   Jack Swagger - Raw Spoiler EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 4:02 pm

I know what you mean, it's as if he did something wrong as champion (ie, got in trouble backstage or something like that) because it's like he is being punished all of a sudden.
Back to top Go down
JacMan
Second Divorce
JacMan

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 3774 Favourite Wrestler : Undertaker, CM Punk, Robert Roode, Kurt Angle, Michael McGillicutty, Jericho, Daniel Bryan, Ziggler, Jack Swagger

All Time - JBL/Edge/Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Jack Swagger - Raw Spoiler   Jack Swagger - Raw Spoiler EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 4:14 pm

Worthy wrote:
I know what you mean, it's as if he did something wrong as champion (ie, got in trouble backstage or something like that) because it's like he is being punished all of a sudden.

It's not all of a sudden though, Swagger has been on a downward spiral for about 6 months now, he hasnt been near the title and possibly to be left off Mania aswell this year is nothing short of shocking.

But I also have the feeling by Mania 28 I may be writing one of these articles about either Sheamus or Wade Barrett
Back to top Go down
Worthy
Worthy

Location : Manchester Number of posts : 2836 Favourite Wrestler : AJ Styles, Rob Van Dam, Jushin Thunder Liger, Tiger Mask, Rey Mysterio, Jeff Hardy, Matt Sydal (aka Evan Bourne), Jack Evans and Luchadores in genral.

PostSubject: Re: Jack Swagger - Raw Spoiler   Jack Swagger - Raw Spoiler EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 4:29 pm

JacMan wrote:
Worthy wrote:

It's not all of a sudden though, Swagger has been on a downward spiral for about 6 months now, he hasnt been near the title and possibly to be left off Mania aswell this year is nothing short of shocking.

But I also have the feeling by Mania 28 I may be writing one of these articles about either Sheamus or Wade Barrett
I ment losing the title all of sudden and jobbing nonstop since then.
Back to top Go down
dwindow
Vinces Bitch
dwindow

Number of posts : 1677 Favourite Wrestler :
Sami Callihan

PostSubject: Re: Jack Swagger - Raw Spoiler   Jack Swagger - Raw Spoiler EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 5:17 pm

I've heard that he was too cocky backstage and so WWE Officials took the belt off him and so he's been jobbing out to pay his dues and I guess now he's back on Raw in arguably one of the biggest fueds at this Mania he's done it
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

Location : The City Of Angles Number of posts : 16515 Favourite Wrestler : Essa Rios, CM Punk, Too Cool, Aj Styles ,Shawn Michaels,

PostSubject: Re: Jack Swagger - Raw Spoiler   Jack Swagger - Raw Spoiler EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 6:05 pm

i was gutted when he came out as the trainer i was certain it would be grandmaster sexay Sad
Back to top Go down
http://wweandtna.niceboard.net
Keeno125
First Amateur Title
First Amateur Title
Keeno125

Location : Scotland Number of posts : 287 Favourite Wrestler : Chris Jericho
Cm Punk
Christian
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Jack Swagger - Raw Spoiler   Jack Swagger - Raw Spoiler EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 7:25 pm

I was expecting someone like that Junior! But ahwell, I agree that surely Jack Swagger must've done something to piss people off, because after the victory over Orton it looked like the only way was up for Swagger, and he could've pulled off the similar role of JBL when he was champion!

Hopefully after Mania surely he will rise again, he's too talented to keep down!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jack Swagger - Raw Spoiler   Jack Swagger - Raw Spoiler Empty

Back to top Go down

Jack Swagger - Raw Spoiler
Page 1 of 1