Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

jack swagger (spoiler)

Go down 
+5
the-gaffer
shroom_v1
Saint Jimmy
bazz23-v2 ®™
hodge13
9 posters
AuthorMessage

jack swagger (spoiler) Empty
PostSubject: jack swagger (spoiler)   jack swagger (spoiler) EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 10:21 pm

i read the ecw spoilers this week and aparently jack swagger gets beat by yoshi tatsu.for me this is a disgrace.swagger should be on the verge of main event by now.where did it all go wrong.this time last year swagger was one of the best prosepcts since kurt angle.tatsu is one of the worst wrestler ive seen since the new superstar inititive thing started.im afraid of what could happen in the future with yoshi. his gimmick is absolutely terrible and it does my head in when he keeps saying thank you.i just pray that something happens and he gets released. and hopefully something will pickup for swagger and he will get the push he deserved. i think he should be in sheamus's position at the minute
Back to top Go down
hodge13
Most decorated Champion in history
hodge13

Number of posts : 5725 Favourite Wrestler : Randy Orton
CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: jack swagger (spoiler)   jack swagger (spoiler) EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 10:26 pm

i agree that he is being booked terribly atm however i think he is going through WWE's testing period to see how commited Swagger is before they really push him to prevent another Lashley etc
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: jack swagger (spoiler)   jack swagger (spoiler) EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 10:30 pm

yea but that happened to mvp now look at him
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Second Divorce
bazz23-v2 ®™

Location : Death Vally Number of posts : 3348 Favourite Wrestler : Big daddy.

PostSubject: Re: jack swagger (spoiler)   jack swagger (spoiler) EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 10:31 pm

hodge13 wrote:
i agree that he is being booked terribly atm however i think he is going through WWE's testing period to see how commited Swagger is before they really push him to prevent another Lashley etc

Pretty much what I'm thinking to be honest, that or he's pissed someone off big time.
Back to top Go down
hodge13
hodge13

CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: jack swagger (spoiler)   jack swagger (spoiler) EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 10:37 pm

the irish godfather wrote:
yea but that happened to mvp now look at him

Swagger is alot younger though and alot better, WWE know Swagger will provide in the future.

We would have heard if Swagger had pissed off someone like we did with Punk
Back to top Go down
Saint Jimmy
TNA Heavyweight Champion
TNA Heavyweight Champion
Saint Jimmy

Location : Liverpool Number of posts : 1319 Favourite Wrestler : Stone Cold Steve Austin, Bryan Danielson, CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: jack swagger (spoiler)   jack swagger (spoiler) EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 10:50 pm

I hope things pick up for Swagger because he clearly has a hell of a lot more talent than Sheamus and McIntyre but yet he finds himself getting jobbed out to Yoshi Tatsu and he hasnt been on RAW for a couple of weeks from what i can remember.

I really like Swagger and he seems to have the tools to become a big star for the WWE if booked to his strengths which is having a proper wrestling match. I honestly thought when he moved to RAW in the first place it was too early but lets just see before we start talk of him getting released or whatever

jack swagger (spoiler) 792452
Back to top Go down
shroom_v1
TNA Heavyweight Champion
TNA Heavyweight Champion
shroom_v1

Location : Preston Number of posts : 1392 Favourite Wrestler : Chris Jericho
Randy Orton
Desmond Wolfe
Kurt Angle
Cactus Jack (You can keep Mankind and Dude Love thanks)
CM Punk
Samoa Joe
Shawn Michaels
Mr Perfect
LoD
British Bulldog

PostSubject: Re: jack swagger (spoiler)   jack swagger (spoiler) EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 11:25 pm

All good things come to those who wait. Look at the likes of Triple H, HBK, The Rock, Austin they all had to put in a few years graft before they made it to the very top. I know WWE need to produce new stars but they can't keep throwing everything against the wall and see if it works, sometimes a gradual rise through the roster can be good
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: jack swagger (spoiler)   jack swagger (spoiler) EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 12:49 pm

To be honest, I think I'm in a minority here but I really like Yoshi Tatsu and he is one on big push, can only think of one straight up singles loss since he has been in ECW and that was the Christian for the title
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074
thedmd
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
thedmd

Location : USA Number of posts : 1151 Favourite Wrestler : Jeff Hardy, Gregory Helms,
Christian, Kenny Omega

PostSubject: Re: jack swagger (spoiler)   jack swagger (spoiler) EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 1:37 pm

I like Tatsu as well, I'm not entirely sure why but I enjoy watching his matches though I wish if he could speak english better (not sure he can) that the wwe would allow that.

Swagger has been an ECW champ beating Christian and Dreamer both and during that time he was beating them both pretty often. He was a medium to big fish in a small pound called ECW now he is with fricken wales in RAW he just has to wait and hope he doesn't get stuck in a bad spot. after all I had thought that Evan Bourne was gonna win the ECW title but he was drafted and given the position of Swoggles' buddy.
Back to top Go down
hodge13
hodge13

CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: jack swagger (spoiler)   jack swagger (spoiler) EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 3:15 pm

i kinda like Tatsu but havnt seen alot of him
Back to top Go down
thedmd
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
thedmd

Location : USA Number of posts : 1151 Favourite Wrestler : Jeff Hardy, Gregory Helms,
Christian, Kenny Omega

PostSubject: Re: jack swagger (spoiler)   jack swagger (spoiler) EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 4:13 pm

I am a little confused is Swagger a heel, a self centered face or a tweener?
Back to top Go down
Reaper
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Reaper

Location : The Depths of Hell Number of posts : 1019 Favourite Wrestler : The Past: Shawn Michaels

The Present: CM Punk

The Future: Alex Shelley

All Time: Eddie Guerrero

PostSubject: Re: jack swagger (spoiler)   jack swagger (spoiler) EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 5:43 pm

Tatsu is a great wrestler, when I saw his second match with Shelton I thought he was brilliant, I think his gimmick needs to be a little less stereotypical for him to be taken seriously.

Swagger, there's no doubting he's a great wrestler but main event? I don't think so, give him time in the mid card so he can get better on the mic and improve even further in the ring. I'm not really a big fan of Swagger's of the new superstars I think McIntyre is the best talent.
Back to top Go down
http://z3.invisionfree.com/6CW/index.php?
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: jack swagger (spoiler)   jack swagger (spoiler) EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 6:40 pm

I'd love to see Abraham Washington manage Yoshi, I think they could be comedy gold, Yoshi could be the good guy gullible face and Abe could be the self centered money grabbing heel who always manages to convince Yoshi that his way is the best way.
Back to top Go down
shroom_v1
TNA Heavyweight Champion
TNA Heavyweight Champion
shroom_v1

Randy Orton
Desmond Wolfe
Kurt Angle
CM Punk
Samoa Joe
Shawn Michaels
Mr Perfect
LoD
British Bulldog

PostSubject: Re: jack swagger (spoiler)   jack swagger (spoiler) EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 7:15 pm

Kay Fabe™ wrote:
I'd love to see Abraham Washington manage Yoshi, I think they could be comedy gold, Yoshi could be the good guy gullible face and Abe could be the self centered money grabbing heel who always manages to convince Yoshi that his way is the best way.

I like this idea! The role of the manager died a long time ago though. TNA had Coach D'Amore and James Mitchell a couple of years ago and apart from Paul Heyman (with
Lesnar) I can't really think of any others who have been any good recently
Back to top Go down
RainbowDeej
NXT Main Event
NXT Main Event
RainbowDeej

Number of posts : 362 Favourite Wrestler : Alex Shelley, Robert Roode and Christian Cage.

PostSubject: Re: jack swagger (spoiler)   jack swagger (spoiler) EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 10:36 pm

Jack Swagger... is a very lucky man! Apparently dating Catalina White (HOT!)
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: jack swagger (spoiler)   jack swagger (spoiler) EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 10:44 pm

Yeah its kinda expected though, she was just starting out on FCW when he was considered its best ever graduate, so he probably had some 'wow factor' about him, infact, I wouldn't be surprised if she done the chasing, very lucky though
Back to top Go down
jlewallen
Developmental Contract
Developmental Contract
jlewallen

Location : alabama Number of posts : 325 Favourite Wrestler : randy orton, christan, jeff hardy

PostSubject: Re: jack swagger (spoiler)   jack swagger (spoiler) EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 9:15 pm

tatsu is not that bad but i do think swagger is the future of the wwe he just needs time
Back to top Go down
shroom_v1
TNA Heavyweight Champion
TNA Heavyweight Champion
shroom_v1

Randy Orton
Desmond Wolfe
Kurt Angle
CM Punk
Samoa Joe
Shawn Michaels
Mr Perfect
LoD
British Bulldog

PostSubject: Re: jack swagger (spoiler)   jack swagger (spoiler) EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 10:51 pm

The verdicts still out for Swagger in my opinion. I think they should build him up through the ranks steadily instead of pushing him right to the top. Have him feud with other upper midcarders then when he challanges at the top it'll be something fresh for further on down the line rather than see the same feuds month in month out
Back to top Go down
hodge13
hodge13

CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: jack swagger (spoiler)   jack swagger (spoiler) EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 2:42 am

question, anyone know if Swagger has been a jobber for someone as a local for WWE? just i saw this pic and wonderd

http://images.tvrage.com/people/67/199944.jpg
Back to top Go down
shroom_v1
TNA Heavyweight Champion
TNA Heavyweight Champion
shroom_v1

Randy Orton
Desmond Wolfe
Kurt Angle
CM Punk
Samoa Joe
Shawn Michaels
Mr Perfect
LoD
British Bulldog

PostSubject: Re: jack swagger (spoiler)   jack swagger (spoiler) EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 12:12 pm

Would that not be in FCW?
Back to top Go down
hodge13
hodge13

CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: jack swagger (spoiler)   jack swagger (spoiler) EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 12:38 pm

maybe wasn't sure if it was backstage at a Vengence one year but quite possibly could be FCW now i think about it
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: jack swagger (spoiler)   jack swagger (spoiler) EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 1:53 pm

Looks like an FCW surrounding
Back to top Go down
hodge13
hodge13

CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: jack swagger (spoiler)   jack swagger (spoiler) EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 3:00 pm

when i post i forgot that FCW included old PPV posters and signs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: jack swagger (spoiler)   jack swagger (spoiler) Empty

Back to top Go down

jack swagger (spoiler)
Page 1 of 1