Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

WWE wants Undertaker to 'retire' Triple H

Go down 
+3
Grecian
Mackem
boschbourne06
7 posters
AuthorMessage
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Country : WWE wants Undertaker to 'retire' Triple H England-1

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

WWE wants Undertaker to 'retire' Triple H Empty
PostSubject: WWE wants Undertaker to 'retire' Triple H   WWE wants Undertaker to 'retire' Triple H EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 12:05 am

Quote :
The WWE Universe is buzzing Friday in response to the news that World Wrestling Entertainment executives have apparently decided on a storyline for the Undertaker at WrestleMania 27. And it could result in one of the biggest WrestleMania matches in the event's 27-year history.

Given Triple H's plan to retire "soon," the WWE may hive the "Game" his opportunity sooner than anyone expected.

As it now stands, The Undertaker will face Triple H in a "career vs. streak" match. Shawn Michaels will serve as the guest referee, a situation rife with drama as WWE fans will be forced to speculate if HBK will either "screw" The Undertaker (the man who ended his career at WrestleMania 26) or count the shoulders of his best friend (Triple H) to the mat, effectively ending his career while extending The Undertaker's streak.

It could high drama in Atlanta, Georgia on April 3rd, at WrestleMania 27.

According to sources inside WWE, the build-up to The Undertaker's return will commence as soon as the "Deadman" is healthy enough to return to WWE programming.

Last Tuesday it became clear that WWE officials may have accidentally revealed a major spoiler two weeks ago on WWE Monday Night Raw following the broadcast vignettes addressing WWE's "big announcement" on February 21st - the evening of Monday Night Raw. This particular installment of Raw, however, will take place the night after the WWE Elimination Chamber pay-per-view.

The February 21st broadcast of WWE RAW will originate from the Save Mart Center in Fresno, California. Presently at the venue, there are posted advertisements for the Undertaker's WWE return. While the "big announcement" could, conceivably be reserved for another major announcement of some sort, most fans in the WWE Universe would consider The Undertaker's return to be the granddaddy of all announcements. As a result, it may be safe to expect to see The Undertaker return to WWE programming before the end of February, as the road to WrestleMania picks up speed.

On January 26th, WWE Examiner reported that WWE CEO Vince McMahon informed an individual who reported to pro wrestling blog Rajah that current WWE WrestleMania 27 plans call for The Undertaker to wrestle Wade Barrett in the main event. Those plans have now been scrapped.

Last year, the Undertaker became 18-0 at WrestleMania against Shawn Michaels - HBK's final match in WWE.

Given The Undertaker's decreased health, he is no longer expected to perform on the same level as previous years. Wrestling Wade Barrett of WWE SmackDown would have reduced expectations for the match and guarantee The Undertaker a relatively easy contest and likely victory. That may be difficult to pull off if The Undertaker is challenged by Triple H.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
Mackem
Most decorated Champion in history
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

PostSubject: Re: WWE wants Undertaker to 'retire' Triple H   WWE wants Undertaker to 'retire' Triple H EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 8:29 am

I think i'm the only one who thinks this but i don't like the idea of HBK being the referee. I don't know how they will involve him. Also, they are rushing this match with no build up. The only reason I can see a storyline is HHH returning and telling Undertaker "You ended my best friends career so now i'm going to end your streak".

What about Sheamus. I know people have said have their blow off match on Raw but Sheamus has been banging on for long enough about ending HHH's career. Why not let him do it properly. The history is there between the two. Look at the Ortan / Punk fued, thats been boiling for 2 years, now its time for payback. They can do the same between Sheamus and HHH. Give Undertaker WM off if he isn't heald properly, they've done it in the past.
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Grecian

Number of posts : 5679

PostSubject: Re: WWE wants Undertaker to 'retire' Triple H   WWE wants Undertaker to 'retire' Triple H EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 10:13 am

I guess it depends on what angle you look at it.

if Sheamus ended Trips' career, that'd give gim a massive rub... but would it boost the buy-rates?

Taker vs Trips with his career on the line... my only complaint is that with Trips pretty much having retired, the outcome is going to be too obvious. I'd rather they held that stip off until Summerslam, and just had it as a normal match. With Trips' power in the company, it might actually put the result in some doubt.

My other concern would be that it'd utterly overshadow whatever Miz and Del Rio achieve. If these guys are the future of the WWE, and are being pushed as such, I'd rather they were the focus of the booking and the headlining match. shame WWE has done so little to actually prepare them for it.
Back to top Go down
thedmd
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
thedmd

Country : WWE wants Undertaker to 'retire' Triple H UnitedStatesofAmericaUSA-1

Location : USA Number of posts : 1151 Favourite Wrestler : Jeff Hardy, Gregory Helms,
Christian, Kenny Omega

PostSubject: Re: WWE wants Undertaker to 'retire' Triple H   WWE wants Undertaker to 'retire' Triple H EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 1:23 pm

I can understand buy rates and all that stuff but it would be bad business for WWE to have a guy retire someone like a Triple H and then disappear like Taker usually does every year or have him retire himself. The younger super stars should be getting these kind of rubs let Sheamus retire Triple H and have Barret lose to Taker and then beat him at summerslam or something
Back to top Go down
Perfect Jack
Second Divorce
Perfect Jack

Location : North London Number of posts : 3549 Favourite Wrestler : Past: Mr. Perfect

Present: CM Punk. The Miz and Sheamus

All time: The Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: WWE wants Undertaker to 'retire' Triple H   WWE wants Undertaker to 'retire' Triple H EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 1:27 pm

Undertaker v HHH does sound like a good match but the storyline would be rushed.

It should be HHH V Sheamus at WM and then HHH says he wants revenge against the Undertaker at SummerSlam.

Back to top Go down
http://z3.invisionfree.com/6CW/index.php?
Grecian
Grecian

Number of posts : 5679

PostSubject: Re: WWE wants Undertaker to 'retire' Triple H   WWE wants Undertaker to 'retire' Triple H EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 2:05 pm

I wouldn't bother with Taker vs Barrett either.

personally, I'd repackage Jack Swagger as a deadly serious amateur wrestler type character, and have him issue 'open challenges'. Have the Undertaker acceprt the Wrestlemania one, then Swagger wins a rematch at Backlash.

Keeps the streak intact, Swagger vs Taker will be a much, much better match than Barrett, and then Swagger gets the push a few weeks later to start rebuilding him.
Back to top Go down
Rocky2
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Rocky2

Location : In My House Number of posts : 4224 Favourite Wrestler : Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: WWE wants Undertaker to 'retire' Triple H   WWE wants Undertaker to 'retire' Triple H EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 3:05 pm

Undertaker returning isn't an announcement though. He'll just turn up after the lights go out during the RAW main event, he won't be introduced by Vince or anything like that.

The announcement will be something to do with a dodgy ending to the RAW Elimination Chamber. Perhaps Nexus will attack four other competitors leaving just them, Punk and Orton who would be at a major disadvantage. The 4 people who got attacked will kick up a fuss leading to Vince making a decision regarding the WWE title match at Mania.
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

PostSubject: Re: WWE wants Undertaker to 'retire' Triple H   WWE wants Undertaker to 'retire' Triple H EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 7:24 pm

Grecian wrote:
I wouldn't bother with Taker vs Barrett either.

personally, I'd repackage Jack Swagger as a deadly serious amateur wrestler type character, and have him issue 'open challenges'. Have the Undertaker acceprt the Wrestlemania one, then Swagger wins a rematch at Backlash.

Keeps the streak intact, Swagger vs Taker will be a much, much better match than Barrett, and then Swagger gets the push a few weeks later to start rebuilding him.

I like this idea. Makes sense as Swagger isn't doing much where as Barrett is.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: WWE wants Undertaker to 'retire' Triple H   WWE wants Undertaker to 'retire' Triple H EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 1:53 am

HHH shouldnt be anywhere near Sheamus, their matches sucked and a second successive WrestleMania match bores me to tears, thank God the bookers are going to do something useful with HHH and Taker instead of wasting them on job feuds
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE wants Undertaker to 'retire' Triple H   WWE wants Undertaker to 'retire' Triple H Empty

Back to top Go down

WWE wants Undertaker to 'retire' Triple H
Page 1 of 1