Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Wrestlemania 28 venue revealed, Backstage news on Orton-Punk fued and The Usos

Go down 
+5
Mackem
Rocky2
Perfect Jack
feяgie22
Saint Jimmy
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Saint Jimmy
TNA Heavyweight Champion
TNA Heavyweight Champion
Saint Jimmy

Country : Wrestlemania 28 venue revealed, Backstage news on Orton-Punk fued and The Usos England-1

Location : Liverpool Number of posts : 1319 Favourite Wrestler : Stone Cold Steve Austin, Bryan Danielson, CM Punk

Wrestlemania 28 venue revealed, Backstage news on Orton-Punk fued and The Usos Empty
PostSubject: Wrestlemania 28 venue revealed, Backstage news on Orton-Punk fued and The Usos   Wrestlemania 28 venue revealed, Backstage news on Orton-Punk fued and The Usos EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 11:44 am

- WrestleMania is heading to Miami.

World Wrestling Entertainment will officially announce today that Wrestlemania 28 will be held at the Sun Life Stadium in Miami, Florida, reports the Miami Herald.

Miami and Toronto had been the frontrunners in recent weeks, according to company sources.

Sun Life Stadium, home to the Miami Dolphins, can seat over 75,000 for the event.

Miami won the bid to host WrestleMania in 2012 over Indianapolis, New York, Toronto, New Orleans and Los Angeles.

Miami tried to get WrestleMania 27 but Atlanta won the bid. WWE officials reportedly chose Miami for 2012 because of its "international ties, facilities, airports and experience hosting hundreds of other mega events."

- Word is that CM Punk is the one who reminded WWE creative about the segment at Unforgiven 2008 where Randy Orton and Legacy attacked him. WWE used the clip on this week's RAW to fuel the current storyline between Orton and Punk.

- WWE officials have discussed breaking The Usos up.

Back to top Go down
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

Country : Wrestlemania 28 venue revealed, Backstage news on Orton-Punk fued and The Usos Untitl11

Wrestlemania 28 venue revealed, Backstage news on Orton-Punk fued and The Usos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wrestlemania 28 venue revealed, Backstage news on Orton-Punk fued and The Usos   Wrestlemania 28 venue revealed, Backstage news on Orton-Punk fued and The Usos EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 11:46 am

The Tag Division is well and truely dead then
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/Yoin13
Perfect Jack
Second Divorce
Perfect Jack

Country : Wrestlemania 28 venue revealed, Backstage news on Orton-Punk fued and The Usos Ireland

Location : North London Number of posts : 3549 Favourite Wrestler : Past: Mr. Perfect

Present: CM Punk. The Miz and Sheamus

All time: The Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: Wrestlemania 28 venue revealed, Backstage news on Orton-Punk fued and The Usos   Wrestlemania 28 venue revealed, Backstage news on Orton-Punk fued and The Usos EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 2:49 pm

What's the point in breaking the Uso's up?

Nice idea for the Punk/Orton situation to bring that up again.
Back to top Go down
http://z3.invisionfree.com/6CW/index.php?
Rocky2
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Rocky2

Location : In My House Number of posts : 4224 Favourite Wrestler : Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Wrestlemania 28 venue revealed, Backstage news on Orton-Punk fued and The Usos   Wrestlemania 28 venue revealed, Backstage news on Orton-Punk fued and The Usos EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 4:06 pm

Perfect Jack wrote:
What's the point in breaking the Uso's up?

Nice idea for the Punk/Orton situation to bring that up again.

I don't agree. Why has Punk waited over 2 years to get revenge, it's stupid.
Back to top Go down
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

Country : Wrestlemania 28 venue revealed, Backstage news on Orton-Punk fued and The Usos Untitl11

PostSubject: Re: Wrestlemania 28 venue revealed, Backstage news on Orton-Punk fued and The Usos   Wrestlemania 28 venue revealed, Backstage news on Orton-Punk fued and The Usos EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 4:28 pm

He's been on SmackDown most of the time or He/Orton different Fueds/Injuries
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/Yoin13
Mackem
Most decorated Champion in history
Mackem

Country : Wrestlemania 28 venue revealed, Backstage news on Orton-Punk fued and The Usos England-1

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

PostSubject: Re: Wrestlemania 28 venue revealed, Backstage news on Orton-Punk fued and The Usos   Wrestlemania 28 venue revealed, Backstage news on Orton-Punk fued and The Usos EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 4:35 pm

I think that it's held in Miami We will never get to see Edge v Christian now, and The Rock will definatly make an appearence!
Back to top Go down
hodge13
hodge13

Number of posts : 5725 Favourite Wrestler : Randy Orton
CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Wrestlemania 28 venue revealed, Backstage news on Orton-Punk fued and The Usos   Wrestlemania 28 venue revealed, Backstage news on Orton-Punk fued and The Usos EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 5:11 pm

how stupid are most writers then not to remember that segment?
Back to top Go down
nystyle4683
Wide eyed child watching his first Wrestlemania
nystyle4683

Number of posts : 3

PostSubject: Re: Wrestlemania 28 venue revealed, Backstage news on Orton-Punk fued and The Usos   Wrestlemania 28 venue revealed, Backstage news on Orton-Punk fued and The Usos EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 6:08 pm

I like the Uso's and yet they havent given them, or any "real" tag team a chance in a long time.
Back to top Go down
dwindow
Vinces Bitch
dwindow

Number of posts : 1677 Favourite Wrestler :
Sami Callihan

PostSubject: Re: Wrestlemania 28 venue revealed, Backstage news on Orton-Punk fued and The Usos   Wrestlemania 28 venue revealed, Backstage news on Orton-Punk fued and The Usos EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 6:23 pm

I agree, the Uso's are a 'proper' tag team, not just two struggling wrestler that are thrown together. The problem with the tag division is that the most over team is a comedy team!

On the Punk/Orton feud I think it's a nice way to bring it together instead of just making something up, it also plays well on Punk's character of biding his time waiting for revenge!
Back to top Go down
Saint Jimmy
TNA Heavyweight Champion
TNA Heavyweight Champion
Saint Jimmy

Location : Liverpool Number of posts : 1319 Favourite Wrestler : Stone Cold Steve Austin, Bryan Danielson, CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Wrestlemania 28 venue revealed, Backstage news on Orton-Punk fued and The Usos   Wrestlemania 28 venue revealed, Backstage news on Orton-Punk fued and The Usos EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 11:29 pm

I was made up that they brought up Unforgiven 2008 because Im a huge CM Punk fan so I was pissed off that he didnt even get to defend his title and no mentiond was made of that incident afterwards so for it finally be brought up and used in a way that makes Punk more heelish in that hes been biding his time makes it pritty cool I think.
Back to top Go down
hodge13
hodge13

Number of posts : 5725 Favourite Wrestler : Randy Orton
CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Wrestlemania 28 venue revealed, Backstage news on Orton-Punk fued and The Usos   Wrestlemania 28 venue revealed, Backstage news on Orton-Punk fued and The Usos EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 4:23 am

aparantly RatedRKO will reform some time in the next year along with a team i cant remember atm (just got back from a night out which would be why)

So a list of potential tag teams:

RatedRKO
Kostino
Priceless (personal preference for them to reform rather than do littlle seperatly)
Hart Dynasty (heel tag team, DH converting, Tyson uses him as his 'big guy')
Uso's
Celtic connection (again please)
Nexus (Hennig & Harris)
Corre (Gabriel & Slater)

wouldnt be a bad tag team division considering its current state, could also see Jericho entering the tag team division whenever he returns however long it takes, he has said he has nothing left to achieve in pro wrestling so he will just be doing it for love of the business if and when he returns
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Grecian

Number of posts : 5679

PostSubject: Re: Wrestlemania 28 venue revealed, Backstage news on Orton-Punk fued and The Usos   Wrestlemania 28 venue revealed, Backstage news on Orton-Punk fued and The Usos EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 8:53 am

I'd much rather see Gabriel split from the Core (I refuse to use the second R), and go it alone as a face. I see a lot of potential in him as a good guy.
Back to top Go down
Rocky2
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Rocky2

Location : In My House Number of posts : 4224 Favourite Wrestler : Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Wrestlemania 28 venue revealed, Backstage news on Orton-Punk fued and The Usos   Wrestlemania 28 venue revealed, Backstage news on Orton-Punk fued and The Usos EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 5:59 pm

hodge13 wrote:
aparantly RatedRKO will reform some time in the next year along with a team i cant remember atm (just got back from a night out which would be why)

So a list of potential tag teams:

RatedRKO
Kostino
Priceless (personal preference for them to reform rather than do littlle seperatly)
Hart Dynasty (heel tag team, DH converting, Tyson uses him as his 'big guy')
Uso's
Celtic connection (again please)
Nexus (Hennig & Harris)
Corre (Gabriel & Slater)

wouldnt be a bad tag team division considering its current state, could also see Jericho entering the tag team division whenever he returns however long it takes, he has said he has nothing left to achieve in pro wrestling so he will just be doing it for love of the business if and when he returns

Priceless would be good to see from time to time but I think they are better off staying as regular singles competitors.

The Hart Dynasty were good in the ring but dull as heels and faces. Give them more mic time. Like Grecian, I'd also like to see Gabriel on his own but apart from that, that division is a good start.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wrestlemania 28 venue revealed, Backstage news on Orton-Punk fued and The Usos   Wrestlemania 28 venue revealed, Backstage news on Orton-Punk fued and The Usos Empty

Back to top Go down

Wrestlemania 28 venue revealed, Backstage news on Orton-Punk fued and The Usos
Page 1 of 1