Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Wade Barrett - RAW SPOILERS

Go down 
+5
Rocky2
InvincibleIleak
podegarudo
Saint Jimmy
hodge13
9 posters
AuthorMessage
hodge13
Most decorated Champion in history
hodge13

Number of posts : 5725 Favourite Wrestler : Randy Orton
CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

Wade Barrett - RAW SPOILERS Empty
PostSubject: Wade Barrett - RAW SPOILERS   Wade Barrett - RAW SPOILERS EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 2:13 pm

After Raw last night Wade Barrett it seems has been kicked out of Nexus, he returned at the start of the night to confront CM Punk over who the leader of the group truely was. It was announced there would be a triple threat steel cage match to decide the #1 contender for the WWE title match at the rumble between CM Punk/Wade Barrett Vs Sheamus Vs Randy Orton. Punk let Wade have the spot and they set the stipulation if Wade won he would be leader of Nexus, he lost and he would be out. Late on in the match Wade was close to climbing out and Punk ran down climbed the outside of the cage and offered his hand to Barrett as Wade took it Punk ripped off his Nexus armband and kicked Barrett down to the mat and left, as a result Barrett would lose the cage match and it appears he is out of Nexus.
Back to top Go down
Saint Jimmy
TNA Heavyweight Champion
TNA Heavyweight Champion
Saint Jimmy

Location : Liverpool Number of posts : 1319 Favourite Wrestler : Stone Cold Steve Austin, Bryan Danielson, CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Wade Barrett - RAW SPOILERS   Wade Barrett - RAW SPOILERS EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 3:45 pm

I think Barret is done for now. I cant see his character being able to recover from this and I think hes dead in the water
Back to top Go down
hodge13
hodge13

CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Wade Barrett - RAW SPOILERS   Wade Barrett - RAW SPOILERS EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 4:11 pm

i see one of 3 things

1) he sides with Cena to help Cena's attempts of bringing down nexus

2) he goes to SD and is put in a WM fued with undertaker

3) he brings back Tarver, Young and Skip Sheffield as well as potentially bringing in Daniel Bryan into a 2nd version of the nexus
Back to top Go down
podegarudo
TNA Heavyweight Champion
TNA Heavyweight Champion
podegarudo

Location : Some concrete jungle in the midlands Number of posts : 1367 Favourite Wrestler : Chris Jericho
The Miz
Dolph Ziggler

PostSubject: Re: Wade Barrett - RAW SPOILERS   Wade Barrett - RAW SPOILERS EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 5:14 pm

im not sure, gabriel and slater did seem to side withhim in the segment before the match, so i wont be surprised if you get those 2 leaving or be kicked and joining up with barrett
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U1491729
InvincibleIleak
Second Divorce
InvincibleIleak

Location : Earth Number of posts : 3941 Favourite Wrestler : Chris Jericho
CM Punk
Edge
Jack Swagger
Shelton Benjamin
Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Wade Barrett - RAW SPOILERS   Wade Barrett - RAW SPOILERS EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 5:52 pm

It's weird the way they have treated Barrett in all of this, it's like they blaming Wade for the angle losing all momentum.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.co.uk
Rocky2
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Rocky2

Location : In My House Number of posts : 4224 Favourite Wrestler : Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Wade Barrett - RAW SPOILERS   Wade Barrett - RAW SPOILERS EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 6:18 pm

InvincibleIleak wrote:
It's weird the way they have treated Barrett in all of this, it's like they blaming Wade for the angle losing all momentum.

I think the Wade vs Punk situation has given the angle a breath of fresh air although it is odd why Nexus would allow Punk to become their new leader just like that after their old leader had stuck by them for 6 months.

EDIT: With Punk ripping off his Nexus armband when knocking Barrett down, perhaps he is working with Cena after all and taking down Nexus from the inside. Perhaps he will wind up Otunga next and set him up for another Lose and You Leave Nexus match.
Back to top Go down
InvincibleIleak
Second Divorce
InvincibleIleak

Location : Earth Number of posts : 3941 Favourite Wrestler : Chris Jericho
CM Punk
Edge
Jack Swagger
Shelton Benjamin
Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Wade Barrett - RAW SPOILERS   Wade Barrett - RAW SPOILERS EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 6:22 pm

Yeah I agree that it is much better now that it has taken a new twist, but there's no denying it had got extremly boring before Punk got involved, and it looks like they are blaming Barrett for that, which isn't right.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.co.uk
therustman
NXT Main Event
NXT Main Event
therustman

PostSubject: Re: Wade Barrett - RAW SPOILERS   Wade Barrett - RAW SPOILERS EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 11:12 pm

Barrett's promo's were the best thing in the whole nexus/cena angle especially the first U cant C me he did, great promo I think the one straight after Cena joined Nexus. To be honest Cena didn't do a massive amount wrong it was the booking, unless he refused to do the job. Barrett needed to win at TLC - would have not harmed Cena in the slightest who could have had a month off then back for Rumble.
Back to top Go down
dwindow
Vinces Bitch
dwindow

Number of posts : 1677 Favourite Wrestler :
Sami Callihan

PostSubject: Re: Wade Barrett - RAW SPOILERS   Wade Barrett - RAW SPOILERS EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 2:09 pm

I thought he would have a plan, like having Sheffield run in encase of the interference, I hope Barrett gets used well whatever he does otherwise NXT has been completely useless
Back to top Go down
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

PostSubject: Re: Wade Barrett - RAW SPOILERS   Wade Barrett - RAW SPOILERS EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 2:17 pm

SmackDown Spoiler

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/Yoin13
hodge13
hodge13

CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Wade Barrett - RAW SPOILERS   Wade Barrett - RAW SPOILERS EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 2:55 pm

great of them to follow up on what happend on Raw this week Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

PostSubject: Re: Wade Barrett - RAW SPOILERS   Wade Barrett - RAW SPOILERS EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 7:01 am

I haven't read Fergie's spoiler so apologies if im right (doubt it though).

I don't think CM Punk and Wade Barrett will have a one on one match. Both will be in the Royal Rumble match. I also think both will be in the Elimination Chamber match the following month. By then Cena will be back I assume so Punk will be busy with him.

I think Barrett will try to do something similar to Nexus that Cena did, going for then one at a time, then go on to fight Otunga at Wrestlemania then drafted to Smackdown after.

Hope i'm wrong because this would be an absolute waste.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wade Barrett - RAW SPOILERS   Wade Barrett - RAW SPOILERS Empty

Back to top Go down

Wade Barrett - RAW SPOILERS
Page 1 of 1