Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Why Am I Watching TNA Still ?

Go down 
+6
randy-poffo
Grecian
Saint Jimmy
dwindow
Horizon
boschbourne06
10 posters
AuthorMessage
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

Why Am I Watching TNA Still ? Empty
PostSubject: Why Am I Watching TNA Still ?   Why Am I Watching TNA Still ? EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 12:16 am

Whats everyone think of this show now im getting fed up watching it now i dont no why im actually bothering. I havent enjoyed a show of TNA's for a long time now which is a shame because i use to enjoy it more than WWE. im lucky if theres one good match on but to be honest i have only enjoyed one match a week for the last 3 weeks. TNA has gotten really dull now and im fed up of this immortal crap. I cant see this going anywhere as its not going anywhere at the moment.

Is anyone else on here fed up of TNA and what they are putting out ?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
Horizon
World Champion Winner At WM
World Champion Winner At WM
Horizon

Location : Bristol Number of posts : 2650 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Why Am I Watching TNA Still ?   Why Am I Watching TNA Still ? EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 12:59 am

Have to say I really like TNA. I always watch literally the minute it goes up on youtube. It's just more exciting than WWE and is actually unpredictable.
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Why Am I Watching TNA Still ?   Why Am I Watching TNA Still ? EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 1:43 am

see i find TNA very predictable i picked alot of my points up in prediction league from there shows. I also can call how a match is going to end & who'll win just by 30 seconds in a match which is probably why im getting fed up with it.
Back to top Go down
dwindow
Vinces Bitch
dwindow

Number of posts : 1677 Favourite Wrestler :
Sami Callihan

PostSubject: Re: Why Am I Watching TNA Still ?   Why Am I Watching TNA Still ? EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 10:55 am

I used to watch TNA but the storylines are so boring! They have some really talented wrestlers like Douglas Williams and The Pope!! If I hear good reports about TNA shows I will start to watch again!
Back to top Go down
Saint Jimmy
TNA Heavyweight Champion
TNA Heavyweight Champion
Saint Jimmy

Location : Liverpool Number of posts : 1319 Favourite Wrestler : Stone Cold Steve Austin, Bryan Danielson, CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Why Am I Watching TNA Still ?   Why Am I Watching TNA Still ? EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 10:58 am

I dont even bother with TNA. I feel that it insults my intelligence with its nonsenical storylines and booking
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Most decorated Champion in history
Grecian

Number of posts : 5679

PostSubject: Re: Why Am I Watching TNA Still ?   Why Am I Watching TNA Still ? EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 11:51 am

I've tried watching TNA a few times over the past few months, but usually give up within half an hour.

The last show I watched had AJ vs Doug Williams for the TV title (I think), in an iron-man match. It went to a tie, so there was overtime, and still no winner and AJ managed to get a rematch by calling Doug a chicken so he gave in. It was totally bizarre, standard wrestling logic dictates that the face does not refuse to face a heel... and yet Doug (face) firstly refused AJ (heel) a rematch?

TNA has some awesome talent, and the opportunity to put on some fantastic shows... but they have to show the washed-up talent and Hogan over the guys who can carry and showcase the company.

The parallels between this and the end of WCW are so obvious, and sadly, I can see TNA going in exactly the same way.
Back to top Go down
Saint Jimmy
TNA Heavyweight Champion
TNA Heavyweight Champion
Saint Jimmy

Location : Liverpool Number of posts : 1319 Favourite Wrestler : Stone Cold Steve Austin, Bryan Danielson, CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Why Am I Watching TNA Still ?   Why Am I Watching TNA Still ? EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 1:42 pm

I can see TNA going under before 2013 to be honest
Back to top Go down
randy-poffo
TNA debut
TNA debut
randy-poffo

Location : middlesbrough Number of posts : 919 Favourite Wrestler : macho man randy savage

PostSubject: Re: Why Am I Watching TNA Still ?   Why Am I Watching TNA Still ? EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 2:43 pm

I might be in the minorty but i prefer TNA to the WWE shows.

The only problem with TNA is Vince Russo the sooner they get rid of him and his shitty already been done stories the better.
There are plenty of decent writers/bookers who could come in and do great things for Impact with the amount of talent on the roster.
The foundations are all there in TNA, it's time they started to utilise them right and put on good shows that i used to watch.
Back to top Go down
therustman
NXT Main Event
NXT Main Event
therustman

PostSubject: Re: Why Am I Watching TNA Still ?   Why Am I Watching TNA Still ? EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 4:38 pm

Russo is a problem but far from the only one.

The whole immortal storyline is a waste of time - when Bound For Glory ended with such washed up legends in the ring rather than any new talent knew it would be an issue and now Fortune which was actually promoting new guys is lost in the Bischoff/Hogan/Flair hogging world of TNA.

For weeks Impact has been sending me to sleep but I do see a light.

Clearly there is some great talent and I hope Fortune win the belts - though I would have had AJ not getting a match then Rob Terry (only ecause he's there already) win TV title and AJ comments how he was world champ when Flair came along and blames Flair and leaves. Once Fortune have all the belts (bar WC) and the Dixie/Hulk thing comes to a head Bischoff calls Dixie out saying they have the power with the belts so they run TNA when Flair then points out its Fortune - even have Hardy side with him and kicks Bischoff out and he and Hogan piss off. Then TNA might get good again - providing Russo is not sole booker!
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Grecian

Number of posts : 5679

PostSubject: Re: Why Am I Watching TNA Still ?   Why Am I Watching TNA Still ? EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 6:05 pm

But it's not just Russo's fault - he's not head booker. Whatever he suggests has to be okayed by other people (I know Jarrett formerly had the final say, I guess Bischoff and Hogan these days)... at least in WWE his good ideas made it to air, but seemingly in TNA they think he can't do anything wrong.
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Why Am I Watching TNA Still ?   Why Am I Watching TNA Still ? EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 6:48 pm

Jeff Jarrett lost his right in all that when he did what he did to Kurt he hasn't had a say what happens in the company since he ran off with Kurts wife
Back to top Go down
mrtc2003
NXT Champion
NXT Champion
mrtc2003

Number of posts : 450

PostSubject: Re: Why Am I Watching TNA Still ?   Why Am I Watching TNA Still ? EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 7:41 pm

Grecian wrote:

The parallels between this and the end of WCW are so obvious, and sadly, I can see TNA going in exactly the same way.

I agree. I don't really watch TNA but from what I've read, TNA are making exactly the same sorts of mistakes that WCW made in its last days and with more or less the same people in the same positions making those mistakes.

The only reason WCW lasted as long as it did was that it was owned by Ted Turner and Time Warner who could withstand the massive financial losses that WCW was making (at least for a while). TNA does have such wealthy financial backers so I would be surprised to see it last through 2011.
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

PostSubject: Re: Why Am I Watching TNA Still ?   Why Am I Watching TNA Still ? EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 8:18 am

Any news where TNA will be shown on UK TV?
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Why Am I Watching TNA Still ?   Why Am I Watching TNA Still ? EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 10:21 am

no word at all must be on that new channel that takes bravos place in feb
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Number of posts : 13076

PostSubject: Re: Why Am I Watching TNA Still ?   Why Am I Watching TNA Still ? EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 1:59 am

i think i'm just bored of it all. I might watch it a bit but i've not bothered with the online show and dont bother with ppv's. I'd advise bosch to stop doing predictions so you're not always guessing whats gonna happen though, might make you enjoy the matches more. If the storyliner haven't picked up when its back on tv no point in me watching couldnt give a shit about the matches unless they end up being technicaly good
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why Am I Watching TNA Still ?   Why Am I Watching TNA Still ? Empty

Back to top Go down

Why Am I Watching TNA Still ?
Page 1 of 1