Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Gazza named Garforth Town manager

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

Gazza named Garforth Town manager Empty
PostSubject: Gazza named Garforth Town manager   Gazza named Garforth Town manager EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 10:22 am

Quote :
Former England international Paul Gascoigne has been appointed the new manager of non-league club Garforth Town, it was reported.

Gascoigne, 43, told the News of the World's official website: "I feel strong right now. For me personally it's a big challenge. It's whether the players want to join me in that challenge.

"I never knew when I'd get back into football. I want to take the club forward and I want the players to develop. I will give commitment to the club."

The West Yorkshire side are currently in the Evo Stik First Division North League.

The former Newcastle, Tottenham, Lazio and Rangers midfielder added: "I am excited. I can't wait to get in and get started - but of course I will be nervous."

Gascoigne's previous management role at Kettering lasted just 39 days when he was sacked amid claims the former England international was drinking too much.

Garforth owner Simon Clifford told the website: "This is not a publicity stunt. I want him to be an inspiration to someone who might have depression or problems in their lives.

"He's walked through hell but he has kept on walking."

I like gazza but how long does anybody reckon about 3 weeks max for me the bloke can't handle the pressure of living let alone managing a football club even if it is only a small none league club the media interest and the raised expectations will do for him I'm afraid

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
bazz23-v2 ®™
Second Divorce
bazz23-v2 ®™

Location : Death Vally Number of posts : 3348 Favourite Wrestler : Big daddy.

PostSubject: Re: Gazza named Garforth Town manager   Gazza named Garforth Town manager EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 4:40 pm

Quote :

Garforth owner Simon Clifford told the website: "This is not a publicity stunt.

Uum yes it is.....
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Gazza named Garforth Town manager   Gazza named Garforth Town manager EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 4:55 pm

Course it is, I'd never heard of them, doubt many had before yesterday, now they are one of the most searched for things on Google today
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074
dwindow
Vinces Bitch
dwindow

Number of posts : 1677 Favourite Wrestler :
Sami Callihan

PostSubject: Re: Gazza named Garforth Town manager   Gazza named Garforth Town manager EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 1:28 am

yer i read that, surprised me cos i've actually been to Garforth, didnt know there was a fotball club there though, tiny town!
Back to top Go down
Perfect Jack
Second Divorce
Perfect Jack

Location : North London Number of posts : 3549 Favourite Wrestler : Past: Mr. Perfect

Present: CM Punk. The Miz and Sheamus

All time: The Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: Gazza named Garforth Town manager   Gazza named Garforth Town manager EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 7:52 pm

apparently he's turned down their offer.
Back to top Go down
http://z3.invisionfree.com/6CW/index.php?
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gazza named Garforth Town manager   Gazza named Garforth Town manager Empty

Back to top Go down

Gazza named Garforth Town manager
Page 1 of 1