Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Should TNA push the X Division more???

Go down 
AuthorMessage
adingoatemybaby
Amateur Wrestler
Amateur Wrestler
adingoatemybaby

Number of posts : 103

Should TNA push the X Division more??? Empty
PostSubject: Should TNA push the X Division more???   Should TNA push the X Division more??? EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 11:23 pm

Quote from dwindow below...

"TNA needs to focus on what it has better than WWE and the things WWE are bad at are Women and Tag divisions so TNA needs to say right let's
sign or create some exciting teams. Also the x division was so much better than WWEs cruiserweights but since Hogan has come in all the focus is on big or old main event guys, sort it out!!"

I've been thinking about this alot recently and then I saw the quote by dwindow in another thread.

Right so my thinking on this up until recently was hell yes TNA should be showcasing the X Division as their number one show piece. They have the roster for it they know they can pull it off and it sets them apart BUT all of that was pre Hogan era and more importantly pre RVD, Hardy and Anderson leaving aside all the other "big names". These 3 have been superb and are one of the major reasons I personally keep tuning in.

That said I originally started watching TNA because of Angle and stayed for the rest of the show which was more geared at tag and X Division.

But THAT said I think by pushing the main eventers like Hardy, Anderson and RVD this will bring more viewers and ultimately make or break TNA.
I now think they are doing it right. Dont get me wrong I love the X Division but with these sort of big names that can perform fantastically well week in week out why would Hogan or anyone for that mater push X Division.

I think the main event the way it is now reminds people my age of the attitude era in WWF and for that reason might gain those viewers. They need to try and intergrate a few more X Division matches in if they can though.

Get rid of the knockouts because its becoming a WWE diva joke and show more X Division instead.

Anyway in summary I like what TNA are doing right now and cant wait to see what the coming weeks hold

oh one last thing. Why did that Angle quitting stipulation have to be added. It is just stupid we know he'll win. That annoys me as does the 20 mins rule in No Surrender. Pro wrestling gets enough stick for being predictable without this kinda stupid writing.
Grr

Dingo.
Back to top Go down

Should TNA push the X Division more???
Page 1 of 1