Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Top Tag Team In TNA Wrestling, Contracts Expiring This Week

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Country : Top Tag Team In TNA Wrestling, Contracts Expiring This Week England-1

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

Top Tag Team In TNA Wrestling, Contracts Expiring This Week Empty
PostSubject: Top Tag Team In TNA Wrestling, Contracts Expiring This Week   Top Tag Team In TNA Wrestling, Contracts Expiring This Week EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 6:45 pm

Quote :
The duo known as Team 3D, Brother Ray and Brother Devon, may have already made their final appearances with TNA Wrestling as their contracts are set to expire this week. Though the team was not written into this week's shows, Brother Ray is backstage at today's television taping working as a producer. Meanwhile, it is unclear whether Devon is on hand for the event. It is said that the two sides are negotiating but a deal is not close to being reached. Team 3D's last appearance with the organization took place on Thursday's episode of ReACTIONas they were featured in a segment concerning the beating Fortune laid on EV2.0 the previous week on iMPACT!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
JacMan
Second Divorce
JacMan

Country : Top Tag Team In TNA Wrestling, Contracts Expiring This Week Scotland-2

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 3774 Favourite Wrestler : Undertaker, CM Punk, Robert Roode, Kurt Angle, Michael McGillicutty, Jericho, Daniel Bryan, Ziggler, Jack Swagger

All Time - JBL/Edge/Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Top Tag Team In TNA Wrestling, Contracts Expiring This Week   Top Tag Team In TNA Wrestling, Contracts Expiring This Week EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 8:16 pm

Not too fussed either way.

I have never really liked them, when I have watched them in action I always preferred their opposition eg Edge and Christian; The Hardys; Beer Money etc.

In my opinion they are very bad in the ring, Bubba especially. I suppose they are worth keeping essentially so TNA can pump the most successful tag team in history into their promo's which bore me also.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Top Tag Team In TNA Wrestling, Contracts Expiring This Week   Top Tag Team In TNA Wrestling, Contracts Expiring This Week EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 11:56 pm

3D worked for a long time without a contract in TNA and just worked dates to dates so I doubt they will do anything differently to the last time they where in this position
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Top Tag Team In TNA Wrestling, Contracts Expiring This Week   Top Tag Team In TNA Wrestling, Contracts Expiring This Week EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 9:59 pm

Quote :
Team 3D did not appear at this week's TNA iMPACT tapings because their contracts expired. The tag team isn't booked for No Surrender but is still penciled in for a match at Bound For Glory. People in TNA expect 3D to re-sign with the company. Regarding a WWE return, there have been people pitching for The Dudleys to return, which would lead to a DVD release. So far, 3D returning to WWE is just an idea that has been pitched and nothing anyone with power has made a call on.
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Top Tag Team In TNA Wrestling, Contracts Expiring This Week   Top Tag Team In TNA Wrestling, Contracts Expiring This Week EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 10:00 pm

dont think they 'll go back to WWE as the tag division is dead there
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Most decorated Champion in history
Most decorated Champion in history
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

PostSubject: Re: Top Tag Team In TNA Wrestling, Contracts Expiring This Week   Top Tag Team In TNA Wrestling, Contracts Expiring This Week EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 7:43 am

I don't know Bosch, A big pay day to finish there career? I know 3D's relationship with wwe isn't the best - but neither was Bret Harts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Top Tag Team In TNA Wrestling, Contracts Expiring This Week   Top Tag Team In TNA Wrestling, Contracts Expiring This Week Empty

Back to top Go down

Top Tag Team In TNA Wrestling, Contracts Expiring This Week
Page 1 of 1