Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Sunderland after Titus Bramble

Go down 
+7
the-gaffer
Grecian
JacMan
randy-poffo
Perfect Jack
hodge13
Mackem
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Mackem
Most decorated Champion in history
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

Sunderland after Titus Bramble Empty
PostSubject: Sunderland after Titus Bramble   Sunderland after Titus Bramble EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 8:08 am

Sky Sports are reporting that Sunderland are trying to sign Titus Bramble. Steve Bruce signed him for Wigan a few year back so knows him.

Personally i hope we don't sign him. I don't think he is the type of player we should be after if we want to improve on last season. For me he is too inconsistant. If the reports are true then I see our chances of signing john Mensah are very slim now.
Back to top Go down
hodge13
hodge13

Number of posts : 5725 Favourite Wrestler : Randy Orton
CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Sunderland after Titus Bramble   Sunderland after Titus Bramble EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 11:12 am

Razz
Back to top Go down
Perfect Jack
Second Divorce
Perfect Jack

Location : North London Number of posts : 3549 Favourite Wrestler : Past: Mr. Perfect

Present: CM Punk. The Miz and Sheamus

All time: The Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: Sunderland after Titus Bramble   Sunderland after Titus Bramble EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 11:46 am

That would be a step back for Sunderland if they signed Titus Bramble. He is way too inconsistent and makes far too many mistakes that can cost a team ten points a season.

Full story: http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/s/sunderland/8840742.stm
Back to top Go down
http://z3.invisionfree.com/6CW/index.php?
randy-poffo
TNA debut
TNA debut
randy-poffo

Location : middlesbrough Number of posts : 919 Favourite Wrestler : macho man randy savage

PostSubject: Re: Sunderland after Titus Bramble   Sunderland after Titus Bramble EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 6:50 pm

Bad mistake if sunderland sign him.Sunderland should make a bid for the rangers defender Bougherra,he seems a solid center back and with rangers stugling financially you could get him for a good fee.
Back to top Go down
JacMan
Second Divorce
JacMan

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 3774 Favourite Wrestler : Undertaker, CM Punk, Robert Roode, Kurt Angle, Michael McGillicutty, Jericho, Daniel Bryan, Ziggler, Jack Swagger

All Time - JBL/Edge/Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Sunderland after Titus Bramble   Sunderland after Titus Bramble EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 6:54 pm

If I were Sunderland I would keep well the hell away from Bramble. He is a calamity at the back and his positioning is terrible.

I always think of him as the defenders version of Emile Heskey. I.E I would love to be playing against him but never alongside him.
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Grecian

Number of posts : 5679

PostSubject: Re: Sunderland after Titus Bramble   Sunderland after Titus Bramble EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 7:43 pm

Bramble's improved since his Newcastle days, and he played pretty well at Wigan under Bruce.

Could be one of those signings that no-one expects to work out, but does okay in the end.
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

PostSubject: Re: Sunderland after Titus Bramble   Sunderland after Titus Bramble EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 8:11 pm

JacMan wrote:

I always think of him as the defenders version of Emile Heskey. I.E I would love to be playing against him but never alongside him.

Jac, I'm still saying Bruce will sign Heskey for the 3rd time in his managment career (Birmingham and Wigan being the others).

Grec, I hope so mate but I honestly can't see it.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Sunderland after Titus Bramble   Sunderland after Titus Bramble EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 8:41 pm

Good luck to Bruce, he should definitely sign Heskey for the 3rd time

I'm terrified as we are linked with him, strikers who don't score goals and Celtic seem to go hand in hand these days
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074
bazz23-v2 ®™
Second Divorce
bazz23-v2 ®™

Location : Death Vally Number of posts : 3348 Favourite Wrestler : Big daddy.

PostSubject: Re: Sunderland after Titus Bramble   Sunderland after Titus Bramble EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 10:17 pm

Signing Bramble is just Bruce preparing for relegation in advance that's all, good management IMO.

Always be prepared. Wink
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Mackem

PostSubject: Re: Sunderland after Titus Bramble   Sunderland after Titus Bramble EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 10:28 pm

bazz23-v2 ®™ wrote:
Signing Bramble is just Bruce preparing for relegation in advance that's all, good management IMO.

Always be prepared. Wink

Sad
Back to top Go down
Rocky2
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Rocky2

Location : In My House Number of posts : 4224 Favourite Wrestler : Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Sunderland after Titus Bramble   Sunderland after Titus Bramble EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 10:57 pm

The-Gaffer™ wrote:
Good luck to Bruce, he should definitely sign Heskey for the 3rd time

I'm terrified as we are linked with him, strikers who don't score goals and Celtic seem to go hand in hand these days

Sorry to go off topic, but what do you think of the rumours regarding David James going to Celtic. Do you think he is a good replacement for Boruc or would you prefer to splash out on a younger keeper?
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Sunderland after Titus Bramble   Sunderland after Titus Bramble EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 11:30 pm

I'd definitely sign David James, I think he would be a perfect replacement for Boruc

Boruc was a massive character, shite for two years give or take a couple of games here and there but a massive character all the same, we don't just need to repalce his ability we need to replace his presence and David James would do that

We're meant to be trying to sign Julian Speroni from Palace but they want funny money for him, he is out of contract next Summer and can sign with us Pre Contract in January so hopefully we've told him to sit tight and take him for nothing

James has had his moments in the past but I think he is a really good keeper, when you play as many games as he has you're bound to make some mistakes, although the ones he made when he was younger where far more frequent than anything he has done in the last 5 or 6 years
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074
Mackem
Mackem

PostSubject: Re: Sunderland after Titus Bramble   Sunderland after Titus Bramble EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 8:00 am

Just seen on Sky Sports News that on of the morning papers are reporting that Sunderland are after David James also. I wouldn't mind him as I think he's a good keeper.
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Sunderland after Titus Bramble   Sunderland after Titus Bramble EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 12:32 pm

its official Sunderland have signed him

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11695_6275635,00.html
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
Discopants
Discopants

Location : Babylon Number of posts : 7492 Favourite Wrestler : Abdullah the Butcher

PostSubject: Re: Sunderland after Titus Bramble   Sunderland after Titus Bramble EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 1:51 pm

cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunderland after Titus Bramble   Sunderland after Titus Bramble Empty

Back to top Go down

Sunderland after Titus Bramble
Page 1 of 1