Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Pre-season friendlys

Go down 
+14
bazz23-v2 ®™
Mackem
Grecian
macclads
Sexton Hardcastle
feяgie22
Mat143(Mike hill)
hodge13
Discopants
Rocky2
randy-poffo
Geronimo(Jamie Thurtle)
JacMan
Junior
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

Location : The City Of Angles Number of posts : 16515 Favourite Wrestler : Essa Rios, CM Punk, Too Cool, Aj Styles ,Shawn Michaels,

Pre-season friendlys Empty
PostSubject: Pre-season friendlys   Pre-season friendlys EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 9:00 pm

We had this thread last year nearly the time again for pre-season travel trips and such so discuss youre clubs games and outings here.

We have the same shite as last year in the fact playing local crap , howvere last year only decent team we played was palace or spurs cant rememebr but know we won Smile . And this year we have a lot of friendlys but some good ones so here goes

Braint tree town
bromley town
dartford fc
[ALL ABOVE ARE BORING ]
Then an now annual tie v our french affilates v RUFC calias [would be fun trip is you was to go but still shite tie]
Peterborough[finally a difficult/challenging tie]
bishops statford Rolling Eyes
ebbsfleet[be good for banter]
concord rangers [who?]
Hearts[might go to this one]
Croydon atheletic

Also interesting there ALL away BAR ONE {v hearts} apparentley to get us used to winning an away game Laughing but surley the only away games theyll win will be v local crap teams that probally dont even have a decent stadium bar fleet and dartford [but there even blue square south ffs] .Peterborugh will stuff us.

So whats the run down of friendlys at youre club and any plans?
Back to top Go down
http://wweandtna.niceboard.net
JacMan
Second Divorce
JacMan

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 3774 Favourite Wrestler : Undertaker, CM Punk, Robert Roode, Kurt Angle, Michael McGillicutty, Jericho, Daniel Bryan, Ziggler, Jack Swagger

All Time - JBL/Edge/Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Pre-season friendlys   Pre-season friendlys EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 9:04 pm

Rangers vs Newcastle at ibrox should be good. Regretfully away on holiday though, bit of a bastard to miss Newcastle though.

We also have matches vs Blackburn; Sydney and AEK Athens
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

Location : The City Of Angles Number of posts : 16515 Favourite Wrestler : Essa Rios, CM Punk, Too Cool, Aj Styles ,Shawn Michaels,

PostSubject: Re: Pre-season friendlys   Pre-season friendlys EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 9:12 pm

could be good maybe some of them on tv ?

wernt rangers one year part of one of many friendly tournaments?
Back to top Go down
Geronimo(Jamie Thurtle)
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
Geronimo(Jamie Thurtle)

Location : Norwich Number of posts : 2354 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Pre-season friendlys   Pre-season friendlys EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 9:13 pm

We've got Everton and Newcastle at home and then some local shit that we have every year.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thenwf.niceboard.net
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

PostSubject: Re: Pre-season friendlys   Pre-season friendlys EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 9:14 pm

dont forget gills in cup AGAIN that may aswell be friendly as youll play reserves and smash us
Back to top Go down
randy-poffo
TNA debut
TNA debut
randy-poffo

Location : middlesbrough Number of posts : 919 Favourite Wrestler : macho man randy savage

PostSubject: Re: Pre-season friendlys   Pre-season friendlys EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 9:17 pm

middlesbrough to play the might of althlone town and bray wanderers in ireland then we travel to germany to play sachsen leipzig and union berlin.
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

PostSubject: Re: Pre-season friendlys   Pre-season friendlys EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 9:18 pm

I always liked middelsborugh when i grew up had some likeable players like geremi southgate boskic and maccarone orw/e he was called Laughing

whered they finish last season?
Back to top Go down
Rocky2
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Rocky2

Location : In My House Number of posts : 4224 Favourite Wrestler : Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Pre-season friendlys   Pre-season friendlys EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 9:19 pm

Junior wrote:

I don't know about Rangers but I'm sure Celtic were in the Emirates Cup last season, the same tournament in which Jack Wilshere (I think) gained large attention. PSG and AZ Alkmaar were in it too I think.

Is the summer break becoming shorter or is this year going even faster than I thought it was? Laughing

Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

PostSubject: Re: Pre-season friendlys   Pre-season friendlys EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 9:21 pm

Na swear rangers was in one . one year thres many cups like asian cup amsterdamn cup emirates cup blah blah certain they was in one casue saw when was on holiday dunno maybe was someone else but swear they was in one cup maybe not scratch
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

PostSubject: Re: Pre-season friendlys   Pre-season friendlys EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 9:23 pm

Oh wembley cup as well thats a great day out by looks of thing barcelona v celtic and totenham v some random team both for ticket price of one Smile

EDIT : Wasnt there an ibrox cup Laughing
Back to top Go down
JacMan
Second Divorce
JacMan

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 3774 Favourite Wrestler : Undertaker, CM Punk, Robert Roode, Kurt Angle, Michael McGillicutty, Jericho, Daniel Bryan, Ziggler, Jack Swagger

PostSubject: Re: Pre-season friendlys   Pre-season friendlys EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 9:23 pm

Junior wrote:

emirates cup last year
Back to top Go down
Rocky2
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Rocky2

Location : In My House Number of posts : 4224 Favourite Wrestler : Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Pre-season friendlys   Pre-season friendlys EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 9:24 pm

Probably the Amsterdam one. The Asian cups seem to be entered by mid table Premier League teams and obviously the Asian clubs. I'm not doubting Rangers were in a tournament BTW, the Scottish teams have got to make their money somehow... 8)
Back to top Go down
JacMan
Second Divorce
JacMan

PostSubject: Re: Pre-season friendlys   Pre-season friendlys EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 9:25 pm

Rocky wrote:
Junior wrote:

I don't know about Rangers but I'm sure Celtic were in the Emirates Cup last season, the same tournament in which Jack Wilshere (I think) gained large attention. PSG and AZ Alkmaar were in it too I think.

Is the summer break becoming shorter or is this year going even faster than I thought it was? Laughing

celtic - emirates cup this season and wembley cup last season

rangers also might be in wembley cup this season
Back to top Go down
randy-poffo
TNA debut
TNA debut
randy-poffo

Location : middlesbrough Number of posts : 919 Favourite Wrestler : macho man randy savage

PostSubject: Re: Pre-season friendlys   Pre-season friendlys EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 9:25 pm

11th mate,pretty bad season for us but wgs seems to have brought in same good players in for next season so hopfully we will be there are there about's.

maccarone was a bit of a flop up untill the great night's in europe and in two game's he became a cult figure for us.
Back to top Go down
JacMan
Second Divorce
JacMan

PostSubject: Re: Pre-season friendlys   Pre-season friendlys EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 9:26 pm

Junior wrote:
Oh wembley cup as well thats a great day out by looks of thing barcelona v celtic and totenham v some random team both for ticket price of one Smile

EDIT : Wasnt there an ibrox cup Laughing

Al Ahly i think was the other team.

Not sure about an Ibrox cup, there used to be a an Ibrox tournament though
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

PostSubject: Re: Pre-season friendlys   Pre-season friendlys EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 9:27 pm

wembley cup is awesome value for money.

emirates cup has wierd rules doesnt it like points per goal?

Also looked at 2010 emirates cup looked good acmilan v lyon and arsenal v celtic obv i assume all will play all also
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

PostSubject: Re: Pre-season friendlys   Pre-season friendlys EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 9:28 pm

randy-poffo wrote:
11th mate,pretty bad season for us but wgs seems to have brought in same good players in for next season so hopfully we will be there are there about's.

maccarone was a bit of a flop up untill the great night's in europe and in two game's he became a cult figure for us.

I just liked his bald head and name Laughing [did that sound gay?]

What happend then i though southgate got sacked pretty ealry on season{may be wrong} did strachan struggle or?
Back to top Go down
JacMan
Second Divorce
JacMan

PostSubject: Re: Pre-season friendlys   Pre-season friendlys EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 9:30 pm

Junior wrote:
wembley cup is awesome value for money.

emirates cup has wierd rules doesnt it like points per goal?

Also looked at 2010 emirates cup looked good acmilan v lyon and arsenal v celtic obv i assume all will play all also

nah only 2 games each. last year it was celtic, barca, tottenham and al ahly. barca and celtic didnt play each other and tottenham and al ahly didnt play
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

PostSubject: Re: Pre-season friendlys   Pre-season friendlys EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 9:32 pm

ah right dunno if ther right games then but either way 4 different teasm with different styles could be good

But like i say dont they have wierd rules and isnt it a group or am i getting confused.

Also i remember liverpool losing(i think) to pompey in a penlaty shootout in a friendly which was surreal
Back to top Go down
randy-poffo
TNA debut
TNA debut
randy-poffo

PostSubject: Re: Pre-season friendlys   Pre-season friendlys EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 9:32 pm

strachan came in pretty early but before he did we had sold our best players who had started the season well in tuncay,huth and adam johnson leaving in january.

Back to top Go down
JacMan
Second Divorce
JacMan

PostSubject: Re: Pre-season friendlys   Pre-season friendlys EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 9:33 pm

Junior wrote:
ah right dunno if ther right games then but either way 4 different teasm with different styles could be good

But like i say dont they have wierd rules and isnt it a group or am i getting confused.

Also i remember liverpool losing(i think) to pompey in a penlaty shootout in a friendly which was surreal

emirates cup has points per goal.

i think it was asia cup between hull and pompey
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

PostSubject: Re: Pre-season friendlys   Pre-season friendlys EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 9:35 pm

randy-poffo wrote:
strachan came in pretty early but before he did we had sold our best players who had started the season well in tuncay,huth and adam johnson leaving in january.

Ah right that sucks but not suprised i remember a whilea go before his injuries when Huth was a regular at international level. As for adam Johnson he looks quality mate sure fire for england team dont take it wrong way but i didnt like downing No

Also Tuncay any good all i remember was when he first came to english game he was overhyped
Back to top Go down
Rocky2
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Rocky2

PostSubject: Re: Pre-season friendlys   Pre-season friendlys EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 9:36 pm

The Liverpool vs Pompey game was part of the Asia tournament in the same year Pompey won the FA Cup.

The Asian Cup last year had Hull, Tottenham, West Ham and some random asian team. I remember because I Sky+'d the games for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Discopants
Most decorated Champion in history
Most decorated Champion in history
Discopants

Location : Babylon Number of posts : 7492 Favourite Wrestler : Abdullah the Butcher

PostSubject: Re: Pre-season friendlys   Pre-season friendlys EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 9:36 pm

Was hoping for another Celtic/Rangers game but no such luck...so far we only have Darlo.
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

PostSubject: Re: Pre-season friendlys   Pre-season friendlys EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 9:37 pm

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2mv3w_portsmouth-vs-liverpool-penalty-sho_sport

also darlington do you mean?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pre-season friendlys   Pre-season friendlys Empty

Back to top Go down

Pre-season friendlys
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next