Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

why cant i view

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
tim157
First Amateur Title
First Amateur Title

Number of posts : 278 Favourite Wrestler : The Rock,Trippe H,Randy orton ,Ultimate Warrior,Randy Savage Macho Man,Scott Steiner,AJ Styles

why cant i view Empty
PostSubject: why cant i view   why cant i view EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 11:16 pm

===In===
{| class="wikitable sortable" style="text-align:center; font-size:100%;width:80%; text-align:left"
!'''Date'''
!'''Player'''
!'''From'''
!'''Fee'''
!'''Source'''
|----
|1 July 2010 || {{flagicon|SCO}} {{sortname|Charlie|Mulgrew}} || {{flagicon|SCO}} [[Aberdeen F.C.|Aberdeen]]||10[[Bosman ruling|Bosman]] ||http://celticfc.net/news/stories/news_010710155049.aspx
|----
|2 July 2010 || {{flagicon|KOR}} [[Cha Du-Ri]] || {{flagicon|GER}} [[SC Freiburg]]||10[[Bosman ruling|Bosman]] ||http://celticfc.net/news/stories/news_020710173409.aspx
|----
|12 July 2010 || {{flagicon|WAL}} [[Joe Ledley]] || {{flagicon|WAL}} [[Cardiff City F.C.|Cardiff City]]||10[[Bosman ruling|Bosman]] ||http://celticfc.net/news/stories/news_120710095620.aspx
|----
|16 July 2010 || {{flagicon|IRL}} [[Daryl Murphy]] || {{flagicon|ENG}} [[SAFC|Sunderland]] ||10 £900,000 ||http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/article/ALeqM5iV9deHdPc3w3t_x_zVsoqeR4hjfw
|----
|26 July 2010 || {{flagicon|MEX}} [[Efraín Juárez]] || {{flagicon|MEX}} [[UNAM Pumas]] ||10 £2.5 million ||
|----
|27 July 2010 || {{flagicon|ENG}} [[Gary Hooper]] || {{flagicon|ENG}} [[Scunthorpe United|Scunthorpe]] ||10 £1.8 million||[http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/c/celtic/8852050.stm Scunthorpe striker Gary Hooper signs for Celtic] BBC Sport, 27 July 2010
|----
|29 July 2010 || {{flagicon|ISR}} [[Biram Kayal]] || {{flagicon|ISR}} [[Maccabi Haifa]] ||10 £1.2 million ||
|----
|16 August 2010 || {{flagicon|SWE}} [[Daniel Majstorović]] || {{flagicon|GRE}} [[AEK Athens F.C.|AEK Athens]]||[[Bosman ruling|Bosman]] ||
|----
|18 August 2010 || {{flagicon|HON}} [[Emilio Izaguirre]] || {{flagicon|HON}} [[C.D. Motagua|Motagua]]||£600,000 ||
|----
|24 August 2010 || {{flagicon|ENG}} [[Fraser Forster]] || {{flagicon|ENG}} [[Newcastle United F.C.|Newcastle United]]||Loan ||http://www.celticfc.net/news/stories/news_240810100918.aspx
|----
|31 August 2010 || {{flagicon|IRL}} [[Anthony Stokes]] || {{flagicon|SCO}} [[Hibernian F.C.|Hibernian]]||£800,000 ||
|----
|7 September 2010 || {{flagicon|Australia}} Nicky Feely || {{flagicon|Australia}} [[Cockburn City]]|| [[Bosman ruling|Bosman]]||
|----
|}
Back to top Go down
Discopants
Most decorated Champion in history
Discopants

Location : Babylon Number of posts : 7492 Favourite Wrestler : Abdullah the Butcher

why cant i view Empty
PostSubject: Re: why cant i view   why cant i view EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 11:18 pm

Cos you don't post enough...
Back to top Go down
hodge13
hodge13

Number of posts : 5725 Favourite Wrestler : Randy Orton
CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

why cant i view Empty
PostSubject: Re: why cant i view   why cant i view EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 12:41 am

combined with being first post since late 09 maybe??
Back to top Go down
tim157
First Amateur Title
First Amateur Title

Number of posts : 278 Favourite Wrestler : The Rock,Trippe H,Randy orton ,Ultimate Warrior,Randy Savage Macho Man,Scott Steiner,AJ Styles

why cant i view Empty
PostSubject: Re: why cant i view   why cant i view EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 3:47 am

i posted over 150 post though
Back to top Go down
Discopants
Discopants

Location : Babylon Number of posts : 7492 Favourite Wrestler : Abdullah the Butcher

why cant i view Empty
PostSubject: Re: why cant i view   why cant i view EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 4:43 am

And....
Back to top Go down
tim157
First Amateur Title
First Amateur Title

why cant i view Empty
PostSubject: Re: why cant i view   why cant i view EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 5:05 am

i have 2 jobs and it is hard to always be here but i uyse to post more when i had more time
Back to top Go down
Discopants
Discopants

why cant i view Empty
PostSubject: Re: why cant i view   why cant i view EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 5:17 am

If you had no spare time between December 20th 2009 and now I feel sorry for ya.
Back to top Go down
Discopants
Discopants

why cant i view Empty
PostSubject: Re: why cant i view   why cant i view EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 5:18 am

For years now we've constantly heard that the WWE has to 'Move with the times' and thats why certain things happen that leave the loyal dedicated WWE fans confused, we always hear that Vince McMahon and his loyal band of merry have their fingers on the pulse and the WWE will always adapt in order to appeal to the greater audience as well as give the WWE fans (or Universe as it is in McMahonland) something fresh for our very own viewing pleasure.

NXT was the concept thought up after the WWE and SyFy decided that WWE's version of Extreme Championship Wrestling wasn't working or bringing in the volume of audience they expected, the WWE where basically in breach of contract because they swerved SyFy by changing the direction of the ECW show they sold to SyFy, they needed a drastic change and they came up with NXT.

Now, in theory it wasn't a bad idea, giving themselves such little time the 1st season of the show was always going to be a 'Hit or Miss' but you'd think they would have learned their lessons with the 2nd season, instead in the second season it was possibly even weaker, only this time it was rushed, rushed to the point that now they have 5 free weeks of TV so they are further devaluing the 'competition' if you can even call it that by having a 3rd season with only 6 Diva contestants and it will be over in four weeks, this totally cheapens the wins from the first and second seasons for Wade Barrett and Kaval.

If Vince McMahon, Stephanie McMahon, Triple H or even Kevin Dunn had their finger on the button of what generates interest in the general public then surely they would have seen one of America's biggest contestant shows is American Idol, for me this would have been a far better concept to use as a blueprint and might have actually helped the WWE spike the ratings up for SyFy

I personally believe that they could have used a three judge panel and like American Idol those three Judges could have doubled up as mentors for the rookie Wrestlers and I'd like to have seen the Rookies perform by actually Wrestling and Promoing and basically just allowing their personalities to come across, I'd have used Nine instead of eight rookies and given each Judge three acts each to mentor, after each of the rookies had a match or a promo the focus would then go directly to the judge panel where the judge's/Mentor's give their honest assestments good or bad on how they performed, I'd then use Matt Striker as the host to stick up for the talent and ask the talent how they feel about the opinions of the judges.

I think the three Judges could really have made the show and helped the talent, the three Judges I'd have used would have been Chris Jericho, Jim Ross and Roddy Piper

I'd also have used wwe.com to show these wrestlers and their mentor's talk about tactics, discussing the best ways to get the best out of themselves, basically just use it to learn more about the actual worker, who they idolise, what their ambitions are ect...
I'd also use it to help them develop their Wrestling character as the show progressed

I'd like to have seen each of the judges given three Rookies each for them to work with over the course of 6-8 weeks before the Eliminations would start begin.
The week before the 1st Elimination of the show the WWE fans would be told to go to wwe.com and vote for who they want to save, at the start of the show from then on in Matt Striker would announce who was safe and the bottom two would go to a vote from the judges to stay in, each show would start like this from here on in until the final.

During the week leading up to the final of the show the WWE fans who vote would make up for 40% of the final count, with each Judge having 20% of the final say (this would allow for the WWE to have who they want to win if needs must)

I think it might look rather complicated on paper but its pretty straight forward, it also might actually spark the ratings as it's a format that might appeal to a bigger demograph than the average WWE audience.
Back to top Go down
tim157
First Amateur Title
First Amateur Title

why cant i view Empty
PostSubject: Re: why cant i view   why cant i view EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 5:22 am

ok i try to do what i can do and i was also in brazil for 9 months i got married there so i have been pretty busy
Back to top Go down
tim157
First Amateur Title
First Amateur Title

why cant i view Empty
PostSubject: Re: why cant i view   why cant i view EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 5:24 am

and thank you i always did like it here
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

why cant i view Empty
PostSubject: Re: why cant i view   why cant i view Empty

Back to top Go down

why cant i view
Page 1 of 1