Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Undertaker's replacement at Fatal 4 Way

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
hodge13
Most decorated Champion in history
hodge13

Number of posts : 5725 Favourite Wrestler : Randy Orton
CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

Undertaker's replacement at Fatal 4 Way Empty
PostSubject: Undertaker's replacement at Fatal 4 Way   Undertaker's replacement at Fatal 4 Way EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 2:59 pm

Rey Mysterio won a battle royal to claim the final space in the WHC match at Fatal 4 Way. In a promo at the start Kane said he would hunt down whoever put out Taker so could we see (another) Kane vs Mysterio fued?

On a side note Finlay was in the battle royal for those who noted the length of time he has been off screen.
Back to top Go down
Rocky2
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Rocky2

Location : In My House Number of posts : 4224 Favourite Wrestler : Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Undertaker's replacement at Fatal 4 Way   Undertaker's replacement at Fatal 4 Way EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 3:03 pm

hodge13 wrote:
Rey Mysterio won a battle royal to claim the final space in the WHC match at Fatal 4 Way. In a promo at the start Kane said he would hunt down whoever put out Taker so could we see (another) Kane vs Mysterio fued?

On a side note Finlay was in the battle royal for those who noted the length of time he has been off screen.

WWE could claim Taker got attacked backstage and make no reference to the match with Mysterio last week.
I reckon they would then reveal the SES masked man to have attacked Taker leading to an SES vs Brothers of Destruction feud with Curt Hawkins and Vance Archer helping the SES out later on.
Back to top Go down
hodge13
hodge13

Number of posts : 5725 Favourite Wrestler : Randy Orton
CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Undertaker's replacement at Fatal 4 Way   Undertaker's replacement at Fatal 4 Way EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 3:14 pm

they claimed Taker was found in a Vegnete (sp, basically similar to coma i think) state by Kane, and Kane held some sort of funeral for Taker in the ring. I would love for it to turn out that it was Kane who put Taker in that state.
Back to top Go down
Rocky2
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Rocky2

Location : In My House Number of posts : 4224 Favourite Wrestler : Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Undertaker's replacement at Fatal 4 Way   Undertaker's replacement at Fatal 4 Way EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 3:24 pm

hodge13 wrote:
they claimed Taker was found in a Vegnete (sp, basically similar to coma i think) state by Kane, and Kane held some sort of funeral for Taker in the ring. I would love for it to turn out that it was Kane who put Taker in that state.

Nah, I don't think Kane would be solely responsible if he "found" Taker, would be too obvious IMO. Kane could have been brainwashed by the SES or Kane knows who did it, but won't tell.
Back to top Go down
CoughSplutter
Vince calls you realising his mistake
CoughSplutter

Number of posts : 1538 Favourite Wrestler : Tna - Jeff Jarrett, Mr Anderson, The Pope, Kurt Angle, Samoa Joe, AJ Styles, Hulk Hogan, Ric Flair

Wwe - Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Undertaker's replacement at Fatal 4 Way   Undertaker's replacement at Fatal 4 Way EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 4:49 pm

This new Taker/Kane angle has the potental to make Kane a relevant and feared main eventer again. Hopefully this does lead to one more push as I think he is deserving of one. However, I feel if the E wanted to do this they would have had Kane win the battle royal which would have made more sense in the grand scheme of things.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Number of posts : 13076

PostSubject: Re: Undertaker's replacement at Fatal 4 Way   Undertaker's replacement at Fatal 4 Way EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 5:38 pm

if only his music hit before the pyro and made his entrance more of a build up like the old days. Organ music and a BANG. is better than BANG!! oh here comes kane to some limp recording. Be good if he was a serious monster again, i hate when monsters forget they are insane
Back to top Go down
Discopants
Discopants

Location : Babylon Number of posts : 7492 Favourite Wrestler : Abdullah the Butcher

PostSubject: Re: Undertaker's replacement at Fatal 4 Way   Undertaker's replacement at Fatal 4 Way EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 5:41 pm

People really want to see these two re-hashed again!?
Back to top Go down
CoughSplutter
CoughSplutter

Number of posts : 1538 Favourite Wrestler : Tna - Jeff Jarrett, Mr Anderson, The Pope, Kurt Angle, Samoa Joe, AJ Styles, Hulk Hogan, Ric Flair

Wwe - Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Undertaker's replacement at Fatal 4 Way   Undertaker's replacement at Fatal 4 Way EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 7:11 pm

It would certainly be a trip down memory lane and back to the so called glory days. but I dont think they could do much in the PG environment ie no burying people/sacrificing people and kidnapping people, like both have done in the past.
Back to top Go down
Discopants
Discopants

Location : Babylon Number of posts : 7492 Favourite Wrestler : Abdullah the Butcher

PostSubject: Re: Undertaker's replacement at Fatal 4 Way   Undertaker's replacement at Fatal 4 Way EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 11:38 pm

That's what the are though, a product of the past, different era and all that crack.

Although I don't watch now, one thing I admire about WWE creative is their reluctance to dig up the past, fair play to them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Undertaker's replacement at Fatal 4 Way   Undertaker's replacement at Fatal 4 Way Empty

Back to top Go down

Undertaker's replacement at Fatal 4 Way
Page 1 of 1