Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Ultimate tag partner

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

Location : The City Of Angles Number of posts : 16515 Favourite Wrestler : Essa Rios, CM Punk, Too Cool, Aj Styles ,Shawn Michaels,

Ultimate tag partner Empty
PostSubject: Ultimate tag partner   Ultimate tag partner EmptyThu May 27, 2010 5:26 pm

stole.but oh well its interesting
Quote :
The Ultimate Tag Team Partner.

There have been many wrestlers that found success and fame with multiple partners. So I got to wondering, who is the ultimate tag team partner? Who is the guy that you would want to team with? Who is the guy that could help you capture World Tag Team Titles.

Criteria: The person held tag team gold with at least three different partners (WWE, WCW , ECW, TNA, ROH, Japan, & NWA). I listed many possible choices below, but I know I did not list them all. Feel free to pick anyone that meets the criteria. List your choices accomplishments in the tag team arena, and give a brief explanation.

For me, this person would have to be Mick Foley. He was the Ultimate tag team partner…and his record speaks for itself.

WCW Tag Champ w/ Kevin Sullivan

2 Time ECW Tag Champ with Mikey Whipwreck

8 Time WWF/E Tag Team Champ with Steve Austin (1), The Rock (3), Terry Funk (1), Al Snow (1), Kane (2)

Some may argue that Foley/Cactus Jack/Mankind/Dude Love was not that great of a tag team partner because he jumped around so much and never had staying power with one partner. I will argue that he was such a great tag team partner that he had to “share the wealth” and spread himself around.

Possible Choices: (And yes, there are a lot!)

Owen Hart (4 times)---w/Yokozuna, Davey Boy Smith, Jeff Jarrett
Arn Anderson---Ole Anderson, Tully Blanchard, Larry Zbsyzko, Bobby Eaton, Paul Roma

Kevin Nash---w/Shawn Michaels, Scott Hall, DDP, Sting
Shawn Michaels---w/Kevin Nash, Steve Austin Triple H, John Cena, Marty Janetty, ,
Billy Gunn---w/Bart Gunn, Road Dog, Chuck Pulumbo
Steve Austin---w/Brian Pillman, Shawn Michaels, Mick Foley, Undertaker, Triple H
Road Dogg---w/Billy Gunn, Ron Killings, Konnan,
The Undertaker---w/Kane, Steve Austin, Big Show, The Rock
Kane---w/Mick Foley, Undertaker, Sean Waltman, The Hurriacne, The Big Show, RVD
Sean Waltman---w/Marty Janetty, Hardcore Holly, Kane
The Big Show---w/ Lex Luger, Sting, Scott Hall, Undertaker, Kane, Chris Jericho, The Miz

The Rock---w/ Mick Foley, The Undertaker, Chris Jericho
Bob Holly---w/Crash Holly, Sean Waltman, Cody Rhodes
Edge---w/Christian, Chris Benoit, Rey Mysterio, Randy Orton, Chris Jericho, Hulk Hogan,

Christian---w/ Edge, Lance Storm, Chris Jericho,
Chris Jericho---w/ Chris Benoit, The Rock, Edge, Christian, The Big Show,
Booker T---w/ Stevie Ray, Scott Steiner, Test, Goldust, RVD
Lance Storm---w/Christian, William Regal, Sean Morley
RVD---w/ Sabu, Kane, Booker T, Rey Mysterio
Chris Benoit---w/Dean Malenko, Perry Saturn, Kurt Angle, Chris Jericho, Edge
William Regal---w/ Lance Storm, Eugene, Tajairi
Ric Flair---w/ Greg Valentine, Blackjack Mulligan, Roddy Piper, Batista,
Buff Bagwell---w/ 2 Cold Scorpio, Scott Riggs, The Patriot, Shane Douglas
Billy Kidman---Rey Mysterio, Konnan, Paul London
Chris Candido---w/ Zip (Bodydonnas), Johnny Hotbody, Lance Storm, Chris Michaels
Back to top Go down
http://wweandtna.niceboard.net
mrtc2003
NXT Champion
NXT Champion
mrtc2003

Number of posts : 450

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate tag partner   Ultimate tag partner EmptyFri May 28, 2010 9:03 pm

The first person I thought of was Billy Gunn to be honest. A lot of the other guys listed were not regular tag team wrestlers or in tag teams for long period of time.

Gunn, for many reasons, has spent most of his career in tag teams and for the most part they've been very successful tag teams. Sure, there are a lot of far better and more talented wrestlers on that list but if I wanted someone who could work well in a team then I'd go with Billy.
Back to top Go down
dwindow
Vinces Bitch
dwindow

Number of posts : 1677 Favourite Wrestler :
Sami Callihan

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate tag partner   Ultimate tag partner EmptySun May 30, 2010 4:42 pm

the first person on my mind was Christian but there are some great names on that list
Back to top Go down
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate tag partner   Ultimate tag partner EmptySun May 30, 2010 4:59 pm

X-Pac!
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/Yoin13
Mackem
Most decorated Champion in history
Most decorated Champion in history
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate tag partner   Ultimate tag partner EmptyMon May 31, 2010 3:24 pm

I was thinking Billy Gunn too along with Edge
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate tag partner   Ultimate tag partner Empty

Back to top Go down

Ultimate tag partner
Page 1 of 1