Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Bring On Sacrifice!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Hey Theres New Jack! RUN!
Called up to main roster
Called up to main roster

All Time: Rob Van Dam, Undertaker, Mick Foley, Sabu & Scott Hall

Current Favourites: AJ Styles, Rob Van Dam, Mr Anderson, Matt Morgan & Desmond Wolfe

Bring On Sacrifice! Empty
PostSubject: Bring On Sacrifice!   Bring On Sacrifice! EmptySun May 16, 2010 3:28 pm

So after seeing my team complete a historic double yesterday (well I didn't actually see it - I got soo pissed I don't remember anything from the moment I entered the stadium), tonight we have Sacrifice. And a dream match main event, for the World Title, between Rob Van Dam and AJ Styles. If I could put together any match in Pro Wrestling, it would be 'The Phenomenal One' against 'The Whole F'N' Show'. This is my ultimate dream match and I can't wait to see it. Out of interest, what would be your 'ultimate dream match'?

Looking forward to Sacrifice with other matches like Anderson/Hardy, Sting/Jarrett, The Outsiders! Wolfe/Abyss and Guns/Beer Money/3D. Overall it looks like a pretty decent card to me. I just hope they give Van Dam and AJ all the time they want. It should be an easy contender for match of the year, if given the appropriate time. And potentially, for me, the best match I've ever seen. From seeing RVD's return, he still has me believing he can go with the best of them. And AJ is the best IMO.

Which brings me to ask if anyone knows of any reliable streams? The streams I tend to use have a habbit of cutting out or lagging, a couple of hours in to the PPV. And I really don't want to miss the main event. So would be very grateful if anyone knew of any really reliable streams. Or can you buy TNA PPVs in England? I've never heard anything regarding them in England, so I assume you can't? Although I would be more than willing to, for once, fork out the money on a PPV.
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Most decorated Champion in history
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

PostSubject: Re: Bring On Sacrifice!   Bring On Sacrifice! EmptySun May 16, 2010 3:39 pm

Afternoon New Jack and congrats on the double Smile

Now to Sacrifice. To me its a decent enough card but i'm not overly excited about it. Yes there is the potential of the match of the year in AJ Styles against RVD. Other than that there is no other match on the card jumping out at me.

MCMG's are always good to watch. Beer Money and 3D speak for themselves.

Samoa Joe and Matt Morgan not on the card - a possible unadvertised match for those two. Maybe a return for Hernandez? I don't know, there seems to be something missing on this PPV. Hope i'm proved wrong
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

Location : The City Of Angles Number of posts : 16515 Favourite Wrestler : Essa Rios, CM Punk, Too Cool, Aj Styles ,Shawn Michaels,

PostSubject: Re: Bring On Sacrifice!   Bring On Sacrifice! EmptySun May 16, 2010 3:42 pm

congrats chelski

Dream Match Evan Bourne v Mazing Red

Im also pumping for sacrafice goof card mix of new old and nostalgia

use sopcats or justintv for streams if im on ill find you one however id wait for next day tbh im waiting till its shown on sky lol
Back to top Go down
http://wweandtna.niceboard.net
Called up to main roster
Called up to main roster

Current Favourites: AJ Styles, Rob Van Dam, Mr Anderson, Matt Morgan & Desmond Wolfe

PostSubject: Re: Bring On Sacrifice!   Bring On Sacrifice! EmptySun May 16, 2010 3:49 pm

Cheers Makem.

Possible Spoiler regarding Morgan & Joe at Sacrifice:

Spoiler:

TBH, I'm totally sold on the main event (and Hall & Nash) and as long as that get's given plenty of time, I will be happy no matter what the other matches are like. I think the Anderson/Hardy and Abyss/Wofe matches have potential to be pretty good aswell.

Thanks Junior, I usually use that ADhe thing (think that's what it's called), but that can sometimes cut out and it's pretty frustrating. But when you don't pay, you can't really complain I guess.
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

Location : The City Of Angles Number of posts : 16515 Favourite Wrestler : Essa Rios, CM Punk, Too Cool, Aj Styles ,Shawn Michaels,

PostSubject: Re: Bring On Sacrifice!   Bring On Sacrifice! EmptySun May 16, 2010 3:55 pm

http://www.tnasacrifice.com/

still a two way on that , they may announce it on night lol

i didnt watch impact did they form an alliacne then ?
Back to top Go down
http://wweandtna.niceboard.net
Mackem
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

PostSubject: Re: Bring On Sacrifice!   Bring On Sacrifice! EmptySun May 16, 2010 3:58 pm

I hope that isn't true tbh Jack. I wont go into details incase ppl dont read spoilers.
Back to top Go down
Called up to main roster
Called up to main roster

PostSubject: Re: Bring On Sacrifice!   Bring On Sacrifice! EmptySun May 16, 2010 4:01 pm

Na Joe actually laid out Morgan with a Muscle Buster, leading to the Band entering and Nash getting the pin.

Does seem a little silly Makem, if it is added.
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Mackem

PostSubject: Re: Bring On Sacrifice!   Bring On Sacrifice! EmptySun May 16, 2010 4:05 pm

Nash cashed in his feast or fired briefcase on a layed out Morgan.

Thats what I mean. Really silly. I hope they dont go down the route of throwing Singles together as there are plenty of talent in the tag team division and also one team im hoping to get back together in LAX.
Back to top Go down
Called up to main roster
Called up to main roster

PostSubject: Re: Bring On Sacrifice!   Bring On Sacrifice! EmptySun May 16, 2010 4:12 pm

I think it was the perfect moment for Nash to cash in, IMO, and I'm really hoping it leads to the belts being dropped to the MCMG in a few months time. The Guns would get a huge rub from winning their first Tag Titles from The Outsiders. This probably won't happen though.

I'm thinking Joe and Morgan may enter into a feud with eachother, rather than form a Tag Team. Hopefully anyway. I remember hearing the rumours of an LAX return, but haven't heard much lately regarding that. Do you know when Hernandez is scheduled to return?
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Mackem

PostSubject: Re: Bring On Sacrifice!   Bring On Sacrifice! EmptySun May 16, 2010 4:18 pm

Unsure of the Hernandez return. I heard that about LAX but it's gone quiet recently.

Both Morgan and Joe need a fued and going against each other could work out for them both. It'll be good to see Joe fued with a big guy that can move about a bit - Nash isnt the best of movers.

It would be good to see the MCMG beat the outsiders for the belts but like you said, doubt it will happen.
Back to top Go down
Called up to main roster
Called up to main roster

PostSubject: Re: Bring On Sacrifice!   Bring On Sacrifice! EmptySun May 16, 2010 4:28 pm

Although I think The Guns, and Hall & Nash, will win tonight. For some reason I'm still really doubtful it will happen.

I'm hoping this could be the start of a big singles push for Morgan. I'm a big fan of Morgan's and think he has earned a shot at the main event. I still don't know why he didn't get that big push, after his work with the Main Event Mafia and Kurt Angle, last year.
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Mackem

PostSubject: Re: Bring On Sacrifice!   Bring On Sacrifice! EmptySun May 16, 2010 4:31 pm

To be honest Jack, I thought Margan had a better chance in the main event scene last year involving the M.E.M. At the moment the main event scene is huge with RVD, Styles, Hardy, Anderson, Abyss, Wolfe and a few others.
Back to top Go down
Called up to main roster
Called up to main roster

PostSubject: Re: Bring On Sacrifice!   Bring On Sacrifice! EmptySun May 16, 2010 4:45 pm

Yea the main event scene is pretty packed at the moment, but I think Morgan will fit in somehow. I reckon TNA will have some big plans for Morgan, or at least I hope they do, and I'm looking forward to seeing how it pans out. It will be hard for him considering how many main event guys there are, at the minute, but I think he'll become heavily involved in a few months time.
Back to top Go down
CoughSplutter
Vince calls you realising his mistake
Vince calls you realising his mistake
CoughSplutter

Number of posts : 1538 Favourite Wrestler : Tna - Jeff Jarrett, Mr Anderson, The Pope, Kurt Angle, Samoa Joe, AJ Styles, Hulk Hogan, Ric Flair

Wwe - Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Bring On Sacrifice!   Bring On Sacrifice! EmptySun May 16, 2010 8:11 pm

I think that is why Morgan dropped the tag belts on iMPACT the other day, so that he could challenge for the world belt. I think when his shot comes, Hernandez will return and cost Morgan the match and the two will have a rivalry for a few months.
Back to top Go down
JohnBoy1989
When I grow up I want to be the Rock

PostSubject: Re: Bring On Sacrifice!   Bring On Sacrifice! EmptyMon May 17, 2010 1:00 am

Whens it start and where to watch guys?
Back to top Go down
Called up to main roster
Called up to main roster

PostSubject: Re: Bring On Sacrifice!   Bring On Sacrifice! EmptyMon May 17, 2010 1:05 am

This is all I can find:

http://atdhe.net/15688/watch-tna-sacrifice
Back to top Go down
JohnBoy1989

PostSubject: Re: Bring On Sacrifice!   Bring On Sacrifice! EmptyMon May 17, 2010 1:10 am

Not working, get it sorted...
Back to top Go down
Called up to main roster
Called up to main roster

PostSubject: Re: Bring On Sacrifice!   Bring On Sacrifice! EmptyMon May 17, 2010 1:15 am

Yea mine's cut out already aswell
Back to top Go down
Called up to main roster
Called up to main roster

PostSubject: Re: Bring On Sacrifice!   Bring On Sacrifice! EmptyMon May 17, 2010 1:24 am

It's come back on. Don't know for how long though.
Back to top Go down
Called up to main roster
Called up to main roster

PostSubject: Re: Bring On Sacrifice!   Bring On Sacrifice! EmptyMon May 17, 2010 1:27 am

For about a minute. Sod this, i'll not see the results and watch it tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bring On Sacrifice!   Bring On Sacrifice! Empty

Back to top Go down

Bring On Sacrifice!
Page 1 of 1