Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Top 10 WWE Saviors Who "I" Think Keep Mature Fans Hooked

Go down 
+4
InvincibleIleak
hodge13
Hey Theres New Jack! RUN!
JacMan
8 posters
AuthorMessage
JacMan
Second Divorce
JacMan

Country : Top 10 WWE Saviors Who "I" Think Keep Mature Fans Hooked Scotland-2

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 3774 Favourite Wrestler : Undertaker, CM Punk, Robert Roode, Kurt Angle, Michael McGillicutty, Jericho, Daniel Bryan, Ziggler, Jack Swagger

All Time - JBL/Edge/Shawn Michaels

Top 10 WWE Saviors Who "I" Think Keep Mature Fans Hooked Empty
PostSubject: Top 10 WWE Saviors Who "I" Think Keep Mature Fans Hooked   Top 10 WWE Saviors Who "I" Think Keep Mature Fans Hooked EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 3:05 pm

Basically I saw this article on BleacherReport and it's a nice idea for an article.

WWE's now PG and after Extreme Rules I think many people have begun to lose patience repidly with the product as a whole. There are still some mature fans out there - many on this board, so who are the top 10 WWE saviours who keep you watching?

From Bleacher Report:
1. Chris Jericho
Ever since he returned to RAW with an “OMG” awesome promo in December 2007 to save us, he indeed has saved the holy hell out of the WWE.

I mean he has been unbelievable and his current gimmick has to go down as one of the best in the current era.

He has been cutting some really good promos on SD of late and really is the cornerstone of the WWE.

There is nothing that he can’t do.

He is great in the ring and he has got to go down as one of the best in-ring talents as well.

Also I have never seen a wrestler who can generate so much of pop from the crowd being a heel.

2. Randy Orton
Okay many might not agree with me on this. Some might say that he deserves to be at the top. Well my answer to them is that the wrestler at No. One, to me at least, is the real savior of the WWE.

Now there are many reasons why Orton is on this list.

First of all his in-ring talent is just simply awesome and his mic skills are pretty good as well. But the main reason why he has been bumped to No. Two is because of the fact that he is being dubbed, and rightly so, as the next Anti-Hero after Stone Cold.

3. HHH
HHH is a huge asset for the company, and his hard earned and well deserved popularity, is good enough to make the mature audience wait in anticipation for him.

His supreme in-ring talent, along with his great mic skills and perhaps the ability to cut funny promos, makes the mature fans in awe of him.

4.Edge

His popularity among the mature fans has been increasingly endless, even today when good parts of the world are, Big Edge heads.

He did a great job as the top heel of the SD brand from 2007-2009 and would have been my obvious pick to be at the top. But considering the fact that he took some time off, the top 3 rose above him.

5. Undertaker

I know that many of you are going to criticize me for this but the reason why he is so low is because of late, he has just sort of mellowed down and is not fighting on a regular basis as the top four are.

Even though he is not as mobile as he used to be, he still is better than many superstars on either roster. Along with that, like I said in my previous article, he has got this great ability to literally carry matches on his shoulder and always does his part to help WWE avoid the criticism it faces at times.

He is a legend and has to go down as one of the best wrestlers ever in the WWE.

6. Batista

Now many might disagree with me, and say that he deserved to be higher considering the fact that he is currently in the WWE Title Hunt, but the thing is the guys mentioned above him (according to me) are bigger attractions to the mature audience.

7. CM Punk

CM Punk is surely the future of the company, and ever since he became a household name, he has attracted many mature fans as well.

He is one man, who along with Jericho, is really taking good care of SD’s heel department.

CM PUNK has got this great in ring ability and has been cutting awesome promos of late.

8. Christian

There is no doubt that Christian is surely one of the major reasons why the mature fans still love to watch WWE every week.

Ever since he returned to the WWE last year, he played a major part in helping ECW get some ratings at least.

He has tons of wrestling talent and has a right mix of both aerial and grappling moves.

9. Matt Hardy

Even though his current position in the WWE is not as good as JoMo and the Miz, thanks to his insanely amazing performances along with brother Jeff in those extreme matches in the good old days, he is placed above in this list.

Honestly, Hardy should have been placed way above in this list but he has to go down as one of the most unluckiest wrestlers ever in WWE history. If I were Vince then he would have won the Top Championship many times already.

10. The Miz And John Morrison

Now honestly, it was tough choosing either one of them but then they both deserved to be on this list.

Considering the fact that both are two top mid-carders, who are deserving of a main event push and have been put at the same position.

The Miz is on this list of mine simply because of the “actual heat” he has been generating of late.

I personally would of went with:

1. Undertaker
2. HHH
3. Chris Jericho
4. CM Punk
5. Edge
6. Christian
7. Randy Orton
8. The Miz
9. William Regal
10. Rey Mysterio
Back to top Go down
Called up to main roster
Called up to main roster

Country : Top 10 WWE Saviors Who "I" Think Keep Mature Fans Hooked Untitl11

All Time: Rob Van Dam, Undertaker, Mick Foley, Sabu & Scott Hall

Current Favourites: AJ Styles, Rob Van Dam, Mr Anderson, Matt Morgan & Desmond Wolfe

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 WWE Saviors Who "I" Think Keep Mature Fans Hooked   Top 10 WWE Saviors Who "I" Think Keep Mature Fans Hooked EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 3:17 pm

Undertaker used to keep me hooked but even he has lost his charm now. I gave up on WWE around the Rumble time, but thought I would give it another chance last night. Why the hell did I bother? That was a contender for worst PPV of the year.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 WWE Saviors Who "I" Think Keep Mature Fans Hooked   Top 10 WWE Saviors Who "I" Think Keep Mature Fans Hooked EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 3:38 pm

that guy is insane if he thinks pie hardy should have won the big one many times
Back to top Go down
hodge13
Most decorated Champion in history
Most decorated Champion in history
hodge13

Country : Top 10 WWE Saviors Who "I" Think Keep Mature Fans Hooked England-1

Number of posts : 5725 Favourite Wrestler : Randy Orton
CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 WWE Saviors Who "I" Think Keep Mature Fans Hooked   Top 10 WWE Saviors Who "I" Think Keep Mature Fans Hooked EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 6:35 pm

I would go:

1) Jericho
2) Orton
3) Triple H
4) CM Punk
5) Christian
6) Edge
7) Undertaker
8) Mysterio
9) Miz
10) Regal
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 WWE Saviors Who "I" Think Keep Mature Fans Hooked   Top 10 WWE Saviors Who "I" Think Keep Mature Fans Hooked EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 6:52 pm

well hodge i cant see many 'mature' fans wanting to watch wrestling to see rey mysterio
Back to top Go down
InvincibleIleak
Second Divorce
InvincibleIleak

Location : Earth Number of posts : 3941 Favourite Wrestler : Chris Jericho
CM Punk
Edge
Jack Swagger
Shelton Benjamin
Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 WWE Saviors Who "I" Think Keep Mature Fans Hooked   Top 10 WWE Saviors Who "I" Think Keep Mature Fans Hooked EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 6:53 pm

1) Jericho
2) CM Punk
3) Orton
4) Edge
5) Christian
6) The Miz
7) Undertaker
8 ) Mysterio
9) Triple H
10) Batista
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.co.uk
El_Nino
First Amateur Title
First Amateur Title
El_Nino

Location : Parts Unknown Number of posts : 269 Favourite Wrestler : Top 5:

1.Undertaker
2.Kane
3.HBK
4.HHH
5.Y2J

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 WWE Saviors Who "I" Think Keep Mature Fans Hooked   Top 10 WWE Saviors Who "I" Think Keep Mature Fans Hooked EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 7:09 pm

Matt Hardy stupidity

1. Jericho
2. CM Punk
3. Orton
4. Undertaker
5. Edge
6. HHH
7. Christian
8. Morrison
9. Miz
10. Can't think of one
Back to top Go down
JacMan
Second Divorce
JacMan

Country : Top 10 WWE Saviors Who "I" Think Keep Mature Fans Hooked Scotland-2

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 3774 Favourite Wrestler : Undertaker, CM Punk, Robert Roode, Kurt Angle, Michael McGillicutty, Jericho, Daniel Bryan, Ziggler, Jack Swagger

All Time - JBL/Edge/Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 WWE Saviors Who "I" Think Keep Mature Fans Hooked   Top 10 WWE Saviors Who "I" Think Keep Mature Fans Hooked EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 7:10 pm

The Goodfather wrote:
well hodge i cant see many 'mature' fans wanting to watch wrestling to see rey mysterio

To be fair I had him aswell
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 WWE Saviors Who "I" Think Keep Mature Fans Hooked   Top 10 WWE Saviors Who "I" Think Keep Mature Fans Hooked EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 7:19 pm

rey never appealed to me and i just dont think he would appeal to many mature fans. saying that when i was at the show in belfast i seen a few older guys wearing rey masks
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

Country : Top 10 WWE Saviors Who "I" Think Keep Mature Fans Hooked Niger-1

Location : The City Of Angles Number of posts : 16515 Favourite Wrestler : Essa Rios, CM Punk, Too Cool, Aj Styles ,Shawn Michaels,

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 WWE Saviors Who "I" Think Keep Mature Fans Hooked   Top 10 WWE Saviors Who "I" Think Keep Mature Fans Hooked EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 2:29 pm

1 cm punk
2 the miz
3 chris jericho
4 evan bourne
5 christian
6 william regall
7kofi kingston
8 heath slatter
9 kane
10 big show
Back to top Go down
http://wweandtna.niceboard.net
Cranney16
Wide eyed child watching his first Wrestlemania
Cranney16

Location : England Number of posts : 10 Favourite Wrestler : Chris Jericho
Randy Orton
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 WWE Saviors Who "I" Think Keep Mature Fans Hooked   Top 10 WWE Saviors Who "I" Think Keep Mature Fans Hooked EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 5:33 pm

CM Punk is the main reason I watch Smackdown at the minute. Really enjoyed his match at Extreme Rules, really enjoying the SES and hopefully he'll be in the main event picture again soon.
Back to top Go down
mrtc2003
NXT Champion
NXT Champion
mrtc2003

Number of posts : 450

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 WWE Saviors Who "I" Think Keep Mature Fans Hooked   Top 10 WWE Saviors Who "I" Think Keep Mature Fans Hooked EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 7:43 pm

The Goodfather wrote:
rey never appealed to me and i just dont think he would appeal to many mature fans. saying that when i was at the show in belfast i seen a few older guys wearing rey masks

I think Mysterio is one of those wrestlers that really appeals to pretty much everyone regardless of age - something that you couldn't say of John Cena for example. When he's booked well (as he has been against CM Punk) he's definitely worth watching. That said, the idea of older fans wearing his masks does seem a bit odd to say the least.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 WWE Saviors Who "I" Think Keep Mature Fans Hooked   Top 10 WWE Saviors Who "I" Think Keep Mature Fans Hooked Empty

Back to top Go down

Top 10 WWE Saviors Who "I" Think Keep Mature Fans Hooked
Page 1 of 1