Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Really good own goal

Go down 
+6
Sexton Hardcastle
hodge13
bazz23-v2 ®™
JacMan
Worthy
shroom_v1
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Number of posts : 13076

Really good own goal - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Really good own goal   Really good own goal - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 2:26 pm

you didnt say that though, you may think things but god type them or I will counter point you.

I hate it when goalies start shouting at there own defence even if it has to be done but its good if your a goalie

you did not say "i didn't like it when they roar at you for fuck all you" (you fucking prick)

Very Happy

please read then UNDERSTAND what i am saying boss.

I dont actually wana piss you off btw hence i smiled and all that whislt having a go Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Really good own goal   Really good own goal - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 2:29 pm

But you still knew what i meant. And sexton you wont piss me off.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Really good own goal   Really good own goal - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 2:31 pm

I didnt though, cos you said its annoying even when they are right, so i later went into detail about how they are in the best place to see action unfold. after my wee dig for funsies.

if sometimes it seems annoying maybe think about where they are coming from, but i agree if its just to look like they are in control its stupid. keepers who dont know what they are doing will shout more probably, to look like they know bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Really good own goal   Really good own goal - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 2:34 pm

I usually tell them to get to fuck the only reason your in nets in the first place is because your shit which is true.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Really good own goal   Really good own goal - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 2:47 pm

depends really lol.

if they are shouting about fuck all its right to give it them back, should be concentrating anyway.

i used to play in midfield at school, but when me and my mate used to do extra training down the fields we would take it in turns in goal, turned out I was decent enough when I tried out for this random team in crewe, who said mate played for too, ended up getting training off the legend that is dean greygoose, which was quite cool. I never knew how lucky I was at the time though, cos i was an idiot 8)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Really good own goal   Really good own goal - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 3:16 pm

And still are Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Really good own goal   Really good own goal - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 4:21 pm

your point being? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Rocky2
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Rocky2

Location : In My House Number of posts : 4224 Favourite Wrestler : Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Really good own goal   Really good own goal - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 4:37 pm

I'm crap at football but when I do play, I usually stay in defence, either LB or RB, doesn't really matter to me. I never stick to any one position though, I could be playing equally shit in centre mid or up front.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Really good own goal   Really good own goal - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 4:39 pm

There was no point Laughing
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

Location : The City Of Angles Number of posts : 16515 Favourite Wrestler : Essa Rios, CM Punk, Too Cool, Aj Styles ,Shawn Michaels,

PostSubject: Re: Really good own goal   Really good own goal - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 4:46 pm

iv only ever scored one own goal luckily! and that was of a shin guard so dont coutn Smug
Back to top Go down
http://wweandtna.niceboard.net
Mackem
Most decorated Champion in history
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

PostSubject: Re: Really good own goal   Really good own goal - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 6:04 pm

Jnr wrote:
iv only ever scored one own goal luckily! and that was of a shin guard so dont coutn Smug

haha, they all count Jnr.

The best guy for own goals was Phil Babb. I remember him scoring a few for (or should I say against) sunderland in his time
Back to top Go down
hodge13
hodge13

Number of posts : 5725 Favourite Wrestler : Randy Orton
CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Really good own goal   Really good own goal - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 8:25 pm

The-Gaffer™ wrote:
Goalkeepers are arseholes, they moan for absolutely anything, they stand their expecting absolutely no shots to go into them at all, God forbid they actually need to make a save!

Until Peter Schmichael went to Man Utd and started shouting non stop it was very very rare to see keepers do it yet there seemed to be a lot better British keepers back then AND defenders

cheers Laughing

i don't shout for anything, i know shots will come at me because our school defense is shocking (which the defense admit themselves)

I also take the blame for goals unless their not my fault, ie Penalty, big deflection or defense loose their defender when i'm telling them where the guys running and then he is involved in the goal.

I know i shout alot whilst in goal but the defense know that i'm only making sure they know whats going on so even if they know they just give me a thumbs up.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Really good own goal   Really good own goal - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 8:47 pm

they don't understand us mate lol. Most important man on the pitch we is. And godfather when i said your point beingi meant 'i know... And' Laughing
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

Location : The City Of Angles Number of posts : 16515 Favourite Wrestler : Essa Rios, CM Punk, Too Cool, Aj Styles ,Shawn Michaels,

PostSubject: Re: Really good own goal   Really good own goal - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 8:49 pm

our school had a mentalist for a kepper scottish lad kent junior rugby captain you went one on one with him well youre in for shit to be honest.
Back to top Go down
http://wweandtna.niceboard.net
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Really good own goal   Really good own goal - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 10:27 pm

hodge13 wrote:
The-Gaffer™ wrote:
Goalkeepers are arseholes, they moan for absolutely anything, they stand their expecting absolutely no shots to go into them at all, God forbid they actually need to make a save!

Until Peter Schmichael went to Man Utd and started shouting non stop it was very very rare to see keepers do it yet there seemed to be a lot better British keepers back then AND defenders

cheers Laughing

i don't shout for anything, i know shots will come at me because our school defense is shocking (which the defense admit themselves)

I also take the blame for goals unless their not my fault, ie Penalty, big deflection or defense loose their defender when i'm telling them where the guys running and then he is involved in the goal.

I know i shout alot whilst in goal but the defense know that i'm only making sure they know whats going on so even if they know they just give me a thumbs up.

I'm talking about real goalkeepers
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074
hodge13
hodge13

Number of posts : 5725 Favourite Wrestler : Randy Orton
CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Really good own goal   Really good own goal - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 10:42 pm

ah right thought you meant at all levels
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Really good own goal   Really good own goal - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Really good own goal
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2