Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Really good own goal

Go down 
+6
Sexton Hardcastle
hodge13
bazz23-v2 ®™
JacMan
Worthy
shroom_v1
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
shroom_v1
TNA Heavyweight Champion
TNA Heavyweight Champion
shroom_v1

Location : Preston Number of posts : 1392 Favourite Wrestler : Chris Jericho
Randy Orton
Desmond Wolfe
Kurt Angle
Cactus Jack (You can keep Mankind and Dude Love thanks)
CM Punk
Samoa Joe
Shawn Michaels
Mr Perfect
LoD
British Bulldog

Really good own goal Empty
PostSubject: Really good own goal   Really good own goal EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 2:14 pm

Just found this on my mates facebook page taking th piss out o

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Really good own goal   Really good own goal EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 4:56 pm

I would be proud of that.
Back to top Go down
Worthy
World Champion Winner At WM
Worthy

Location : Manchester Number of posts : 2836 Favourite Wrestler : AJ Styles, Rob Van Dam, Jushin Thunder Liger, Tiger Mask, Rey Mysterio, Jeff Hardy, Matt Sydal (aka Evan Bourne), Jack Evans and Luchadores in genral.

PostSubject: Re: Really good own goal   Really good own goal EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 7:56 pm

That reminds me of when I was a kid and I scored a goal and started running round with my shirt over my head like Ravanelli, only for my team mates to point out that I scored in the wrong direction, lol!!
Back to top Go down
JacMan
Second Divorce
JacMan

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 3774 Favourite Wrestler : Undertaker, CM Punk, Robert Roode, Kurt Angle, Michael McGillicutty, Jericho, Daniel Bryan, Ziggler, Jack Swagger

All Time - JBL/Edge/Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Really good own goal   Really good own goal EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 8:01 pm

The only time I scored an own goal was on a rival's schools ground in Knightswood I got pelters from them all game. A cross came in and I somehow managed to side foot it in own net, serves the manager right, he played me at right back every other game then decided to switch me to left back
Back to top Go down
Worthy
Worthy

Location : Manchester Number of posts : 2836 Favourite Wrestler : AJ Styles, Rob Van Dam, Jushin Thunder Liger, Tiger Mask, Rey Mysterio, Jeff Hardy, Matt Sydal (aka Evan Bourne), Jack Evans and Luchadores in genral.

PostSubject: Re: Really good own goal   Really good own goal EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 8:05 pm

In my defence as a kid I used to forget that we change sides at half time, lol!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Really good own goal   Really good own goal EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 9:07 pm

What i hate most about scoring own goals is when you turn around and look at your team mates faces.Luckily enough i only scored an OG once that i can remember of but i was that good of a footballer all my mates didnt care because they knew i would score anyway
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Second Divorce
bazz23-v2 ®™

Location : Death Vally Number of posts : 3348 Favourite Wrestler : Big daddy.

PostSubject: Re: Really good own goal   Really good own goal EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 10:09 pm

I scored one on purpose once at school. Our keeper(who was a grade A wanker) had kept something like 7-8 clean sheets and our teacher/coach said one more clean sheet would be a school record or some-other pointless crap. So in training he was giving it all "come on lads, don't let ME down I really want this", and all that type of bollocks forgetting the other 10 people on the pitch who protected his fat arse most of the time. Anyways after having a chat with some of the other lads and seeing that he had pissed them off just as much as me I decided to wreck his dream. taking th piss out o

Not just any own goal either, I asked for an early touch because we had kick off, ball comes to me, I turn around take it towards our goal, said to him "send it long", then drilled the fking thing past his fat arse.........."no clean sheet for you today lardarse" .

I'm such a cunt
Back to top Go down
JacMan
Second Divorce
JacMan

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 3774 Favourite Wrestler : Undertaker, CM Punk, Robert Roode, Kurt Angle, Michael McGillicutty, Jericho, Daniel Bryan, Ziggler, Jack Swagger

All Time - JBL/Edge/Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Really good own goal   Really good own goal EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 10:22 pm

taking th piss out o Quality Bazz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Really good own goal   Really good own goal EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 10:53 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
hodge13
Most decorated Champion in history
hodge13

Number of posts : 5725 Favourite Wrestler : Randy Orton
CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Really good own goal   Really good own goal EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 11:10 pm

taking th piss out o

i play in goal so don't want own goals Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Really good own goal   Really good own goal EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 11:21 pm

The best position to play imo is attacking midfield. Thats were i played in my hayday and its where you see the most action.I was an arshavin like player pulling all the strings but got stuck in the tackle and could find the back of the net. Unfortunetly bad asthma put a end to my hopes of becoming a footaller
Back to top Go down
hodge13
hodge13

CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Really good own goal   Really good own goal EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 11:39 pm

yeh one of the reasons i play in goal is asthma, didn't involve alot of running and i was fairly good so got stuck in, also keep wicket in cricket which helps with reflexes and reaction times.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Really good own goal   Really good own goal EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 11:53 pm

I couldnt hack doing nets because you dont get much action
Back to top Go down
hodge13
hodge13

CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Really good own goal   Really good own goal EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 12:10 am

with my defense i do lol!

like i said before i also do wicketkeeping for cricket so have good patience, also like shouting at the defense Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Really good own goal   Really good own goal EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 12:18 am

I hate it when goalies start shouting at there own defence even if it has to be done but its good if your a goalie
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Number of posts : 13076

PostSubject: Re: Really good own goal   Really good own goal EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 2:25 am

it's called organising the defence big headed twat Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Really good own goal   Really good own goal EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 2:31 am

and if mistakes are made who is the one man on the pitch who can see all the action unfold. Dick head Smile
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

PostSubject: Re: Really good own goal   Really good own goal EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 8:11 am

I'm more of a defensive midfielder. I can't hit the target for toffee but i'm a good tackler. I'm a bit like Claude Makelele.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Really good own goal   Really good own goal EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 10:55 am

I scored a belter of an OG in the 'Education Cup' Final, which is quite a big event in schools in Scotland

we won 3-1, I played midfield, anyway we where caught at the back and this boy was charging down the the right wing, I saw their wee center forward lose our CB so I went to cut him off and when the ball came in I beat him to it but it was a belter of a header and it flew right past the keeper

I scored in every round of that tournament apart from the final (8 matches I think) although I suppose I did score in that too stupidity

I played center Mid with Wullie (please call me Will now WTF) Haining, boy who is married to Michelle Marsh and used to play with Oldham and St Mirren, He is down at Morecambe now he is still a mate of mine
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Really good own goal   Really good own goal EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 11:38 am

kenny lunt scored quite a complex own goal a few months back for hereford, can't find it though, was on all the shows and that though, he like kicked it into his face and then lobbed the keeper. taking the classic kick into face own goal to the next level.
Back to top Go down
shroom_v1
TNA Heavyweight Champion
TNA Heavyweight Champion
shroom_v1

Location : Preston Number of posts : 1392 Favourite Wrestler : Chris Jericho
Randy Orton
Desmond Wolfe
Kurt Angle
Cactus Jack (You can keep Mankind and Dude Love thanks)
CM Punk
Samoa Joe
Shawn Michaels
Mr Perfect
LoD
British Bulldog

PostSubject: Re: Really good own goal   Really good own goal EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 12:46 pm

Jussi Jaskalaenen started shouting at his defence after Everton scored their free kick on saturday, yet he didn't even move to save it. Even my Bolton housemate said he was a dick for doing that. Fair enough if the defence messes up shout at them, but if you organise the wall and then don't move for a free kick which if he had chances are he would've saved it you've only yourself to blame.

I used to be the schools keeper in high school for the first three and a half years and then for some unknown reason our PE teacher decided to stick me in midfield. Worked a charm though because I scored the goal to take the Preston schools Cup semi final against Broughton to penalties and ultimately victory. Two weeks later I achieved a boyhood dream by walking out at Deepdale , we lost 4-1 though Sad
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Really good own goal   Really good own goal EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 12:51 pm

was he not shouting because the wall did not jump etc, the wall covered the side the ball went, the keeper covers the side the wall is not.

plus the free kick got moved 10 foot nearer lol.

dont tell me he should have saved it though, keeper picks one side, puts wall the other, keeper will set to dive one way, as its the side he is covering so cant just decide to go the way the wall is in the time it took.

--------

________0_____

--wall

0 goalie

____net
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Really good own goal   Really good own goal EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 1:07 pm

Goalkeepers are arseholes, they moan for absolutely anything, they stand their expecting absolutely no shots to go into them at all, God forbid they actually need to make a save!

Until Peter Schmichael went to Man Utd and started shouting non stop it was very very rare to see keepers do it yet there seemed to be a lot better British keepers back then AND defenders
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Really good own goal   Really good own goal EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 1:19 pm

standard of goalkeeping is piss poor these days over the whole i agree, this new wave of keepers that came in were proper dodgey, lost the art of just keeping the ball out, in a simple philosphy, over complicated it.

but they are the only ones on the pitch who can see all that is ahead of them, and need to keep a pressence get the defensive line pushing up if they are dropping deep etc.

but alot do just moan, which is not helpfull, im arguing the side of good keepers using constructive commands, to do with defensive line, pointing out weak areas and keeping the team possitive. not just keepers who moan at allsorts.

plus a good relationship is needed between defence and keepers, those who moan alot will not have that and indeed disrupt more than help. Gotta work together not blame
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Really good own goal   Really good own goal EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 1:25 pm

Sexton Hardcastle wrote:
it's called organising the defence big headed twat Laughing

Obviously it has to be done at times but i said i didn't like it when they roar at you for fuck all you fucking prick.So because your a goalie is it your god given right to shout at whoever you want on the pitch because your a goalie. what a wee wanker you are sexton
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Really good own goal   Really good own goal Empty

Back to top Go down

Really good own goal
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next