Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

TNA In Negotiations With Former WWE Star To Appear On Mar. 8 Impact

Go down 
+6
feяgie22
Bobby Roode
Worthy
thegunman84
shroom_v1
boschbourne06
10 posters
AuthorMessage
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Country : TNA In Negotiations With Former WWE Star To Appear On Mar. 8 Impact England-1

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

TNA In Negotiations With Former WWE Star To Appear On Mar. 8 Impact Empty
PostSubject: TNA In Negotiations With Former WWE Star To Appear On Mar. 8 Impact   TNA In Negotiations With Former WWE Star To Appear On Mar. 8 Impact EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 10:02 pm

Quote :
With TNA's move to Monday night fast approaching, negotiations between company officials and Rob Van Dam have really heated up.

Well-placed sources within TNA claim the company is trying to arrange at least a couple of surprises for next Monday's live show and it's no secret that they've courted RVD in the past.

Van Dam has mentioned in radio interviews that he's had casual conversations with the company over the years, and all indications are that the talks have become much more serious within the past few weeks.

TNA expressed interest in the former WWE Champion for the Jan. 4 show, but negotiations fell through over a month before the event.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
shroom_v1
TNA Heavyweight Champion
TNA Heavyweight Champion
shroom_v1

Country : TNA In Negotiations With Former WWE Star To Appear On Mar. 8 Impact England-1

Location : Preston Number of posts : 1392 Favourite Wrestler : Chris Jericho
Randy Orton
Desmond Wolfe
Kurt Angle
Cactus Jack (You can keep Mankind and Dude Love thanks)
CM Punk
Samoa Joe
Shawn Michaels
Mr Perfect
LoD
British Bulldog

PostSubject: Re: TNA In Negotiations With Former WWE Star To Appear On Mar. 8 Impact   TNA In Negotiations With Former WWE Star To Appear On Mar. 8 Impact EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 10:15 pm

Interesting. I could see him coming but I hope TNA don't constantly rely on bringing in every ex WWE worker to try and boost ratings. However, Charlie Haas would be good there though.
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: TNA In Negotiations With Former WWE Star To Appear On Mar. 8 Impact   TNA In Negotiations With Former WWE Star To Appear On Mar. 8 Impact EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 10:20 pm

gotta wait 90days though one of the most underatted wrestlers he is
Back to top Go down
shroom_v1
TNA Heavyweight Champion
TNA Heavyweight Champion
shroom_v1

Randy Orton
Desmond Wolfe
Kurt Angle
CM Punk
Samoa Joe
Shawn Michaels
Mr Perfect
LoD
British Bulldog

PostSubject: Re: TNA In Negotiations With Former WWE Star To Appear On Mar. 8 Impact   TNA In Negotiations With Former WWE Star To Appear On Mar. 8 Impact EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 10:23 pm

Ah yes, the no working clause. Was a good team with Benjamin but it seemed WWE didn't know what to do with him when they split them up and he sort of floated
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: TNA In Negotiations With Former WWE Star To Appear On Mar. 8 Impact   TNA In Negotiations With Former WWE Star To Appear On Mar. 8 Impact EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 10:25 pm

heard lots of internet sites saying Vince doesnt like him as well mind you hear that all the time with christain who was the longest ECW champ of that era
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TNA In Negotiations With Former WWE Star To Appear On Mar. 8 Impact   TNA In Negotiations With Former WWE Star To Appear On Mar. 8 Impact EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 10:32 pm

if he does appear in tna i hope its pernament and not something that will go on and on like lashley and hardy. i hate it when tna do that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TNA In Negotiations With Former WWE Star To Appear On Mar. 8 Impact   TNA In Negotiations With Former WWE Star To Appear On Mar. 8 Impact EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 11:11 pm

You know if its true(which it probably is) then TNA are pushing for me to stop watching their show, but if all RVD fans tune in then its worth it. Just before Hogan came in I though TNA had really improved tenfold on what it used to be.

Now they are going backwards.

RVD = overrated hippie
Back to top Go down
shroom_v1
TNA Heavyweight Champion
TNA Heavyweight Champion
shroom_v1

Randy Orton
Desmond Wolfe
Kurt Angle
CM Punk
Samoa Joe
Shawn Michaels
Mr Perfect
LoD
British Bulldog

PostSubject: Re: TNA In Negotiations With Former WWE Star To Appear On Mar. 8 Impact   TNA In Negotiations With Former WWE Star To Appear On Mar. 8 Impact EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 11:22 pm

Admit it Bazz, you just want RVD to go back to WWE for the inevitable RVD vs Punk feud lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TNA In Negotiations With Former WWE Star To Appear On Mar. 8 Impact   TNA In Negotiations With Former WWE Star To Appear On Mar. 8 Impact EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 11:32 pm

I'll pass on that one thanks, although I would like to see Punk rip RVD on the mic. lol

Never ever got what all the fuss was about with RVD.
Back to top Go down
thegunman84
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
thegunman84

PostSubject: Re: TNA In Negotiations With Former WWE Star To Appear On Mar. 8 Impact   TNA In Negotiations With Former WWE Star To Appear On Mar. 8 Impact EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 6:16 am

bazz23-v2 ®™ wrote:
You know if its true(which it probably is) then TNA are pushing for me to stop watching their show, but if all RVD fans tune in then its worth it. Just before Hogan came in I though TNA had really improved tenfold on what it used to be.

Now they are going backwards.

RVD = overrated hippie
Yeah I've been feeling the same way about TNA since Hogan signed, not sure how much longer I'm gonna stick with it to be honest and this is coming from somebody who has sat through an awful lot of shit in TNA in the past.

RVD might be a bit overrated, but he's still a good worker and has a large fanbase so it's obvious why they would want him. Maybe if they let him say what he likes in promos instead of having them all scripted he might actually cut a good one again. He was a bit watered down in WWE as well with regards to his moveset, but I did think he was really fucking good in the old ECW.
Back to top Go down
Worthy
World Champion Winner At WM
Worthy

Location : Manchester Number of posts : 2836 Favourite Wrestler : AJ Styles, Rob Van Dam, Jushin Thunder Liger, Tiger Mask, Rey Mysterio, Jeff Hardy, Matt Sydal (aka Evan Bourne), Jack Evans and Luchadores in genral.

PostSubject: Re: TNA In Negotiations With Former WWE Star To Appear On Mar. 8 Impact   TNA In Negotiations With Former WWE Star To Appear On Mar. 8 Impact EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 8:10 am

If RVD does join TNA then I hope they use him as an X-Division wrestler and not a maineventer (and that pains me to say that as an RVD fan), because TNA need to go back to the "it's not about weight limit's, it's about no limits" X-Division where potentially anyone could win the X-Division title aslong as they are fast because at the moment it's looking like WCW's Cruiser Weight division.
Back to top Go down
Bobby Roode
Developmental Contract
Developmental Contract
Bobby Roode

Number of posts : 328 Favourite Wrestler : Robert Roode and James Storm. Braden Walker.

PostSubject: Re: TNA In Negotiations With Former WWE Star To Appear On Mar. 8 Impact   TNA In Negotiations With Former WWE Star To Appear On Mar. 8 Impact EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 1:35 pm

What I'd like to see, if RVD does come, is something similar to how he held and used the TV title in ECW. He made it his own and almost as important at the world title. If he could do that with say the X Division title, he could elevate it to new heights.
Back to top Go down
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

Country : TNA In Negotiations With Former WWE Star To Appear On Mar. 8 Impact Untitl11

PostSubject: Re: TNA In Negotiations With Former WWE Star To Appear On Mar. 8 Impact   TNA In Negotiations With Former WWE Star To Appear On Mar. 8 Impact EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 4:39 pm

I hope he does sign, only to stop this "RVD is in Negotiatons with TNA about appearing..." every few weeks.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/Yoin13
Worthy
Worthy

Location : Manchester Number of posts : 2836 Favourite Wrestler : AJ Styles, Rob Van Dam, Jushin Thunder Liger, Tiger Mask, Rey Mysterio, Jeff Hardy, Matt Sydal (aka Evan Bourne), Jack Evans and Luchadores in genral.

PostSubject: Re: TNA In Negotiations With Former WWE Star To Appear On Mar. 8 Impact   TNA In Negotiations With Former WWE Star To Appear On Mar. 8 Impact EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 4:47 pm

Bobby Roode wrote:
What I'd like to see, if RVD does come, is something similar to how he held and used the TV title in ECW. He made it his own and almost as important at the world title. If he could do that with say the X Division title, he could elevate it to new heights.

A bit like what Samoa Joe did with the X-Division title where they had an X-Division title match as the mainevent of a PPV.
Back to top Go down
Geronimo(Jamie Thurtle)
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
Geronimo(Jamie Thurtle)

Country : TNA In Negotiations With Former WWE Star To Appear On Mar. 8 Impact Untitl11

Location : Norwich Number of posts : 2354 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: TNA In Negotiations With Former WWE Star To Appear On Mar. 8 Impact   TNA In Negotiations With Former WWE Star To Appear On Mar. 8 Impact EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 6:35 pm

TNA star Hulk Hogan and Jimmy Hart appeared on radio host Jim Kerr's "Rock 'n Roll Morning Show" this morning from New York City and Hogan strongly hinted that Rob Van Dam has signed with TNA Wrestling.

"We got a lot of young kids now like A.J. Styles and Jeff Hardy and we've got a bunch of surprises coming up with some guys that just signed - I didn't even tell Jimmy [Hart] about it. I found out about it last night."

Hogan then pointed to himself (like RVD does when saying his name) and said, "It's going to be really crazy."

Check it out: (Go to about 2:00)