Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Elimination chamber feed

Go down 
+7
Discopants
El_Nino
Hey Theres New Jack! RUN!
the-gaffer
hodge13
JacMan
shroom_v1
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

Elimination chamber feed - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elimination chamber feed   Elimination chamber feed - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 1:15 pm

taking th piss out o

I did notice the moobs

The sooner he goes the better, at least he wont be hogging the World Title, hopefully that his last reign
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074
marty mcfry
First Local Main Event
First Local Main Event
marty mcfry

Location : Norfolk Number of posts : 189 Favourite Wrestler : Orton & Punk

PostSubject: Re: Elimination chamber feed   Elimination chamber feed - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 1:24 pm

Don't you like him? I don't mind him at all with the world title seeing as he's still over and can still go.
Back to top Go down
macclads
Money in the bank winner
Money in the bank winner
macclads

Country : Elimination chamber feed - Page 4 UnitedStatesofAmericaUSA-1

Location : Cheshire Number of posts : 1556 Favourite Wrestler : Current WWE: The Miz, Jericho, Orton, Evan Bourne, William Regal, Christian, Jack Swagger, CM Punk, Kaval

TNA: Alex Shelley, Chris Sabin, AJ Styles, Jay Lethal, Matt Morgan, Desmond Wolfe, Mr Anderson, Hernandez, Douglas Williams, Robert Roode, Kurt Angle, Young Bucks, Samoa Joe, Kaz.

Others: Bryan Danielson, Chris Hero, Colt Cabana, Christopher Daniels, Jack Evans, Austin Aries, Tyler Black, El Generico, Briscoe Brothers, Claudio Castagnoli, Roderick Strong, Rhett Titus.

PostSubject: Re: Elimination chamber feed   Elimination chamber feed - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 1:33 pm

Taker got me into wrestling but he really shouldn't be the poster boy for a fed that is meant to be looking at the next gen of stars at present.
Back to top Go down
marty mcfry
First Local Main Event
First Local Main Event
marty mcfry

PostSubject: Re: Elimination chamber feed   Elimination chamber feed - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 1:41 pm

Completely unrelated to the Undertaker but related to No Way Out last night.

* I know what it was called but typing is easier than deleting so fuck it.

Anyone else surprised that WWE acknowledged wrestling outside of it gay universe when Miz said the words 'the Indies' ?
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Elimination chamber feed   Elimination chamber feed - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 1:42 pm

marty mcfry wrote:
Don't you like him? I don't mind him at all with the world title seeing as he's still over and can still go.

I've never been that much into The Undertaker, everything about him is so repetitive, I don't mind him being around, just not the Champion of the World, you're lucky if you get 10 minutes out of him, in all his PPV matches since his return, which have all been World Title matches, you're lucky to have got about an hour out of him
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Elimination chamber feed   Elimination chamber feed - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 1:44 pm

marty mcfry wrote:
Completely unrelated to the Undertaker but related to No Way Out last night.

* I know what it was called but typing is easier than deleting so fuck it.

Anyone else surprised that WWE acknowledged wrestling outside of it gay universe when Miz said the words 'the Indies' ?

I didn't think much of it but from what I read the backlash is pretty big that The Miz is mentoring Danielson, I actually think this will be a good thing for both, it lets Danielson work with one of the most over guys in the E and it gives Miz a chance to learn from one of the best
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Second Divorce
bazz23-v2 ®™

Location : Death Vally Number of posts : 3348 Favourite Wrestler : Big daddy.

PostSubject: Re: Elimination chamber feed   Elimination chamber feed - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 2:02 pm

The-Gaffer™ wrote:
bazz23-v2 ®™ wrote:
This PPV is well fucked up...........Taker ran...... RAN to the damn ring. Shocked

To be fair the old bastard was on fire

That would explain it then. taking th piss out o

Didn't see that to be honest, I'm calling it now, its a work to set up Taker/Kane #32708
Back to top Go down
marty mcfry
First Local Main Event
First Local Main Event
marty mcfry

PostSubject: Re: Elimination chamber feed   Elimination chamber feed - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 2:06 pm

bazz23-v2 ®™ wrote:
The-Gaffer™ wrote:
bazz23-v2 ®™ wrote:
This PPV is well fucked up...........Taker ran...... RAN to the damn ring. Shocked

To be fair the old bastard was on fire

That would explain it then. taking th piss out o

Didn't see that to be honest, I'm calling it now, its a work to set up Taker/Kane #32708

Which would mean Taker would go 32708 - 0 against the Big Red bore
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Elimination chamber feed   Elimination chamber feed - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 2:18 pm

And some people still think Kane could end the streak taking th piss out o
Back to top Go down
marty mcfry
First Local Main Event
First Local Main Event
marty mcfry

PostSubject: Re: Elimination chamber feed   Elimination chamber feed - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 2:29 pm

If I was booking the only streak Kane would be allowed to end would be Jack Swaggers.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Elimination chamber feed   Elimination chamber feed - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 2:32 pm

Marty I think you should pick a midcarder and book them, see i you've still go the old magic
Back to top Go down
marty mcfry
First Local Main Event
First Local Main Event
marty mcfry

PostSubject: Re: Elimination chamber feed   Elimination chamber feed - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 2:36 pm

I already did that last week........

i'll go find it.
Back to top Go down
marty mcfry
First Local Main Event
First Local Main Event
marty mcfry

PostSubject: Re: Elimination chamber feed   Elimination chamber feed - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 2:44 pm

'tis here....

http://wweandtna.niceboard.org/wrestling-forum-f6/booking-someone-random-in-a-short-period-of-time-t11405.htm#122751
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Elimination chamber feed   Elimination chamber feed - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 2:58 pm

Nice, I never noticed that, was out all day though, you gonna go back to it?
Back to top Go down
marty mcfry
First Local Main Event
First Local Main Event
marty mcfry

PostSubject: Re: Elimination chamber feed   Elimination chamber feed - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 3:03 pm

Might do later in the week, too tired at the moment, went to bed at 4am, had to be up at 6 for work.
Back to top Go down
Rocky2
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Rocky2

Location : In My House Number of posts : 4224 Favourite Wrestler : Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Elimination chamber feed   Elimination chamber feed - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 4:57 pm

Definately better than Royal Rumble. The Mark Henry OMG moment confirmed this lol.
I enjoyed the RAW EC more but that was probably due to not knowing who would win, SD's effort was a little predictable and I thought Morrison stole the show.

Also enjoyed Miz vs MVP, the commentators are right when they say how far Miz has come.

I don't see anything special in McIntyre to be honest and I'm sick of his matches having dodgy finishes, just boring.

Wasn't a fan of the re-use of a segment from New Year's Revolution '06 (random fact there). In '06, Cena had just won a Chamber match when Vince came out and announced that Edge would be cashing in his MITB. That was good because it was the first time the MITB had been used, the 1st time a champion had to defend his title right after a Chamber match and it was Edge's first world title win. This time around, it was shit.
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Second Divorce
bazz23-v2 ®™

Location : Death Vally Number of posts : 3348 Favourite Wrestler : Big daddy.

PostSubject: Re: Elimination chamber feed   Elimination chamber feed - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 12:59 am

I don't really like the fact that we have two new champions that won't be champions when wrestlemania is over, passing the titles round so much is getting damn annoying.

I thought of the two, that the smackdown chamber was much the better of the two, maybe that's because that it had Punk/Jericho in it though., I dunno.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Elimination chamber feed   Elimination chamber feed - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 1:54 am

The SmackDown! match for me was the better of the two, for a few reasons, it had Jericho, Rey and Punk in it, Taker didn't come out until last and Jericho won the title, with a Michaels SCM which was also great but I think RAW was more unpredictable, sure I did predict Cena which might defeat the purpose of my point, but most people assume Haitch would win it or Shaemus would retain

I'm thinking Edge wont win at WrestleMania. he is due a Mania win though after two main event defeats
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elimination chamber feed   Elimination chamber feed - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Elimination chamber feed
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4