Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Elimination Chamber venue

Go down 
+2
Reaper
hodge13
6 posters
AuthorMessage
hodge13
Most decorated Champion in history
hodge13

Number of posts : 5725 Favourite Wrestler : Randy Orton
CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

Elimination Chamber venue Empty
PostSubject: Elimination Chamber venue   Elimination Chamber venue EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 1:09 pm

Has anyone else noticed that the PPV will be held in St Louis, Orton's home town. It will surely make him the crowd favourite, it could make it an interesting twist to see what happens, ie if DiBiase were to turn on Orton would DiBiase be seen as the heel to Orton being the face/tweener?
Back to top Go down
Reaper
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Reaper

Location : The Depths of Hell Number of posts : 1019 Favourite Wrestler : The Past: Shawn Michaels

The Present: CM Punk

The Future: Alex Shelley

All Time: Eddie Guerrero

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Chamber venue   Elimination Chamber venue EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 1:38 pm

He's getting a good reaction wherever hs is at the moment and the crrowd was really behind him on Raw last night.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://z3.invisionfree.com/6CW/index.php?
hodge13
hodge13

CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Chamber venue   Elimination Chamber venue EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 2:03 pm

yeh i watched that bit, crowds always seem to get behind Orton going into Wrestlemania, was it just me or was Orton not going to do anything to DiBiase it seemed?

waiting for Raw to be put on here because Sky+ cut out half way through for me!
Back to top Go down
Reaper
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Reaper

Location : The Depths of Hell Number of posts : 1019 Favourite Wrestler : The Past: Shawn Michaels

The Present: CM Punk

The Future: Alex Shelley

All Time: Eddie Guerrero

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Chamber venue   Elimination Chamber venue EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 3:20 pm

At the moment it looks like Rhodes is going to be the one that feuds with Orton but I expect something to happen between DiBiase and Orton at Elimination Chamber.
Back to top Go down
http://z3.invisionfree.com/6CW/index.php?
hodge13
hodge13

CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Chamber venue   Elimination Chamber venue EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 5:55 pm

I still think it will be Orton vs DiBiase w/Rhodes and Rhodes will turn on DiBiase in an attempt to make up for costing Orton recent matches
Back to top Go down
Italianstalli0nCH
Wrestling Mates in living room
Wrestling Mates in living room

Number of posts : 56 Favourite Wrestler : Bret Hart

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Chamber venue   Elimination Chamber venue EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 7:48 pm

I hope it turns out to be Dibiase feuding with Orton, cause Cody Rhodes is NOT that talented in my book, then again neither is Dibiase lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Chamber venue   Elimination Chamber venue EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 8:14 pm

DiBiase is head and shoulders above Cody Rhodes at the moment. Granted Rhodes is good but he is not quite at main event status yet. Ted is. That is why I think the WWE were right by putting Ted in the chamber rather than Cody. At the moment Cody is about US Title scene. He needs a fued with a main event player to become a main eventer so possibly Orton and Rhodes w/Dibiase would be good for him.
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Grecian

Number of posts : 5679

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Chamber venue   Elimination Chamber venue EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 8:16 pm

Ted is nowhere near main event status. Neither him or Rhodes are. of the two, Ted can promo better, they're about equal wrestling wise, just because Teddy has made a movie and is in the elimination chamber doesn't make him a main eventer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Chamber venue   Elimination Chamber venue EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 8:19 pm

Hmmm dunno eh. At this stage Ted currently has the believeabilty about him to be a main event player. This could be from his inside fued with Orton - even though nothing has come from it, the viewers have seen it bubbling for the past few weeks.

Not seen the movie. Never saw the first one with Cena in it. Are either of them watchable?
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Grecian

Number of posts : 5679

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Chamber venue   Elimination Chamber venue EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 8:36 pm

Not seen either of the movies either. My 13 year old nephew thinks the Cena one is the best film ever, so I have no intention of ever watching it.
Back to top Go down
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Chamber venue   Elimination Chamber venue EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 8:40 pm

The Marine was shit
The Marine 2 was alright
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/Yoin13
bazz23-v2 ®™
Second Divorce
bazz23-v2 ®™

Location : Death Vally Number of posts : 3348 Favourite Wrestler : Big daddy.

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Chamber venue   Elimination Chamber venue EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 1:42 am

Grecian wrote:
Ted is nowhere near main event status. Neither him or Rhodes are. of the two, Ted can promo better.

Normally I agree with pretty much everything you say, and although I agree that neither are near main-event level, I've not seen anything good come from Ted, either ring wise or mic wise for months. I dunno what it is, but Cody has surpassed Ted on all levels, and just seems.....well......better!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Chamber venue   Elimination Chamber venue Empty

Back to top Go down

Elimination Chamber venue
Page 1 of 1