Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

What To do with ECW Roster

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
bazz23-v2 ®™
Second Divorce
bazz23-v2 ®™

Location : Death Vally Number of posts : 3348 Favourite Wrestler : Big daddy.

What To do with ECW Roster - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What To do with ECW Roster   What To do with ECW Roster - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 2:45 pm

Was gonna just laugh an leave this until....

THE GODFATHER wrote:

dont be like the english.when they lose an argument they revert to stereotype jokes

IRONY......stereotyping people yourself there you Lucky Charm eating, god loving peado. Go jump off the Blarney Stone and do us all a favour.

Done!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What To do with ECW Roster   What To do with ECW Roster - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 4:39 pm

listen im not stupid enough to go into that stereotype jokes because after all this is a mainly british forum so im not that stupid to offend so many decent people on here but i dont care what you call me bazz it wont offend me.why call me a paedo.and i dont believe in god either.and ive never been to a blarney stone in my life.is that the best that you can come up with .
Back to top Go down
Discopants
Most decorated Champion in history
Discopants

Location : Babylon Number of posts : 7492 Favourite Wrestler : Abdullah the Butcher

PostSubject: Re: What To do with ECW Roster   What To do with ECW Roster - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 4:41 pm

HeadBash
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What To do with ECW Roster   What To do with ECW Roster - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 5:21 pm

Wanker
Back to top Go down
Discopants
Discopants

Location : Babylon Number of posts : 7492 Favourite Wrestler : Abdullah the Butcher

PostSubject: Re: What To do with ECW Roster   What To do with ECW Roster - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 5:26 pm

Sorry mate, it's just depressing when someone's too thick to insult...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What To do with ECW Roster   What To do with ECW Roster - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 5:35 pm

so posting one of those smiley face things is supposed to insult me.im not on here for an argument so stop trying to cause one
Back to top Go down
Discopants
Discopants

PostSubject: Re: What To do with ECW Roster   What To do with ECW Roster - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 5:36 pm

Go suck a tatie stupidity
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What To do with ECW Roster   What To do with ECW Roster - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 5:46 pm

aye right.what a wanker you are
Back to top Go down
Discopants
Discopants

PostSubject: Re: What To do with ECW Roster   What To do with ECW Roster - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 5:49 pm

kiss
Back to top Go down
Reaper
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Reaper

Location : The Depths of Hell Number of posts : 1019 Favourite Wrestler : The Past: Shawn Michaels

The Present: CM Punk

The Future: Alex Shelley

All Time: Eddie Guerrero

PostSubject: Re: What To do with ECW Roster   What To do with ECW Roster - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 7:16 pm

I think guys like Zack Ryder and Yoshi should stay on NXT, they're both getting a bit of a push on ecw and think they'd get lost in the shuffle if they went to Raw or SD. Zeke will probably go to SD in the mid card and could move up o the main event scene by this time next year.
Back to top Go down
http://z3.invisionfree.com/6CW/index.php?
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What To do with ECW Roster   What To do with ECW Roster - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What To do with ECW Roster
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2