Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

What To do with ECW Roster

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

Location : The City Of Angles Number of posts : 16515 Favourite Wrestler : Essa Rios, CM Punk, Too Cool, Aj Styles ,Shawn Michaels,

What To do with ECW Roster Empty
PostSubject: What To do with ECW Roster   What To do with ECW Roster EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 5:35 pm

Caylen Croft
Christian
Ezekiel Jackson
Goldust
Shelton Benjamin
The Hurricane/Gregory Helm
Trent Barreta
Vance Archer
Vladimir Kozlov
William Regal
Yoshi Tatsu
Zack Ryder
Tiffany
Tony Atlas
Abraham Washington

Will all become free agents some are in mid pushes in ecw and i doubt theres room for all of these on raw and smackdown unless raw did indded become 3 hours.
So what do you want to happen to who and what proablly will happen.

Christian will be fine.

Caylen can say bye bye to his contract i think and hope for fcw one

Ezikel and Willam Regall and Hurrican feud may be put on smackdown maybe for a while when it dies down i fully expect at least 2of th 3 to be reguraly absent from TV

Goldust can hope for jobbing at best

Shelton will get pushed further and further down but i really hope not theres potential in this lad and he could be tna bound when his contracts up IMO

Tony Atlas cya later

Zack Ryder could go either way but i preesume a release

Abrhama Washington-fcw repackeged and learn to wrestle and come back as a full package
Back to top Go down
http://wweandtna.niceboard.net
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: What To do with ECW Roster   What To do with ECW Roster EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 5:45 pm

Christian to SmackDown

I fancy Zeke might be headed to SmackDown! to fued with The Undertaker, no spoiler, no tip, just a wee hunch, I'd expect Regal to still be paired with him

Kozlov to RAW where I can see a team with Santino happening

Zach Ryder, The Dudebusters and Yoshi Tatsu might be on nXt

Washington can Wrestle, he would need to put on about 50lbs though and then make sure he is toned up enough, doubt that would happen, especially now in the land without the roids, I think he could go onto RAW or SD as a figurehead, Jack Tunney esque

Goldust I feel will be going to RAW as the comedy character, shame if he is they could still do so much with him and he is in great shape these days
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

Location : The City Of Angles Number of posts : 16515 Favourite Wrestler : Essa Rios, CM Punk, Too Cool, Aj Styles ,Shawn Michaels,

PostSubject: Re: What To do with ECW Roster   What To do with ECW Roster EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 5:47 pm

The-Gaffer™ wrote:

Kozlov to RAW where I can see a team with Santino happening

Thats a great call. To promote there Tv show probally
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What To do with ECW Roster   What To do with ECW Roster EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 6:04 pm

i think vance archer is going to become the frst nxt champion.the ones i want released are yoshi and tony atlas. abe washinggton would make a great manager
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: What To do with ECW Roster   What To do with ECW Roster EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 6:05 pm

You just don't like Yoshi coz he legit kicked Shaemus' cunt in
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

PostSubject: Re: What To do with ECW Roster   What To do with ECW Roster EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 6:10 pm

taking th piss out o forgot about that apprentley he cried
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What To do with ECW Roster   What To do with ECW Roster EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 6:15 pm

The-Gaffer™ wrote:
thats funny i didnt know you can read minds.you think you know it all dont you.i dont like yoshi because im not into his character at all.some people have talked about him being a world champ or even ic champ.i just cant see me every wanting to win a match.the only thing i like about him is his music.it reminds me of a 90's video game for the nintendo.and ive said before if its true that yoshi kicked sheamus's ass because of what he was supposedly doing,then well done yoshi sheamus deserved it.just because he is irish doesnt mean i have to like him.he isnt even my favorite wrestler.christian is.followed by jericho.but i do like sheamus but not just because he is irish.im sure you like drew but not just because he is scottsh so stop acting a cunt
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: What To do with ECW Roster   What To do with ECW Roster EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 6:17 pm

THE GODFATHER wrote:
The-Gaffer™ wrote:
thats funny i didnt know you can read minds.you think you know it all dont you.

Your such a sweet talker slim
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What To do with ECW Roster   What To do with ECW Roster EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 6:19 pm

aye whatever floats your boat
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

PostSubject: Re: What To do with ECW Roster   What To do with ECW Roster EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 6:22 pm

no one ever has a real argument these days Sad
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: What To do with ECW Roster   What To do with ECW Roster EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 6:23 pm

No point, I just like winding up the leprechaun

Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

PostSubject: Re: What To do with ECW Roster   What To do with ECW Roster EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 6:24 pm

buy him a guiness and make up

Mines a Pint

i can see a sterotype stand off coming up Laughing hell mention kilts or haggis
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What To do with ECW Roster   What To do with ECW Roster EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 6:27 pm

well i dont mind having the odd argument but on here the higher ups team up and go against me no matter what the argument is and they ban you.as i said before its like a kliq.you need a level playing field on 606 altough sometimes you cant get the full point across on there because your posts get removed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What To do with ECW Roster   What To do with ECW Roster EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 6:29 pm

The-Gaffer™ wrote:

why say that for.was i mentioning anything about your and your kilt.dont be like the english.when they lose an argument they revert to stereotype jokes
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

PostSubject: Re: What To do with ECW Roster   What To do with ECW Roster EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 6:34 pm

THE GODFATHER wrote:
well i dont mind having the odd argument but on here the higher ups team up and go against me no matter what the argument is and they ban you.as i said before its like a kliq.you need a level playing field on 606 altough sometimes you cant get the full point across on there because your posts get removed

im not sididng with gaffer im just offering a humoruous input . And it was doss who mentioned the kliq as well Razz

AND Gaffer is not in the original Kliq atcually Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What To do with ECW Roster   What To do with ECW Roster EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 6:37 pm

Junior(368) wrote:
THE GODFATHER wrote:

im not sididng with gaffer im just offering a humoruous input . And it was doss who mentioned the kliq as well Razz

AND Gaffer is not in the original Kliq atcually Razz

junior you need to lose this paranoia about me being dossman.we were both online one day having a converstion so that should put an end to that
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

PostSubject: Re: What To do with ECW Roster   What To do with ECW Roster EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 6:39 pm

hehe i dont even think it is you it just annoys you lol

and cadran and uknowmejnr used to talk on retro niceboard :p

Basketball
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: What To do with ECW Roster   What To do with ECW Roster EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 6:40 pm

THE GODFATHER wrote:
The-Gaffer™ wrote:

why say that for.was i mentioning anything about your and your kilt.dont be like the english.when they lose an argument they revert to stereotype jokes

Shut up ya fucking monkey and stop being so sensitive, also I never lost an argument, I didny know I was having one and as for sticking up for each other and being banned, it was me that got you back on here despite you being a dickhead on 606 so dry yer eyes and take it like Christian from Eastenders

Last edited by The-Gaffer™ on Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

PostSubject: Re: What To do with ECW Roster   What To do with ECW Roster EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 6:40 pm

i never banned you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What To do with ECW Roster   What To do with ECW Roster EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 6:52 pm

The-Gaffer™ wrote:
THE GODFATHER wrote:
The-Gaffer™ wrote:

Shut up ya fucking monkey and stop being so sensitive, also I never lost an argument, I didny know I was having one and as for sticking up for each other and being banned, it was me that got you back on here despite you being a dickhead on 606 so dry yer eyes and take it like Christian from Eastenders

your the one who is sensitive.how could you be offended by what i said.as for the stereotype jokes, i usually dont mind them but recently im just fed up of them leprochaun jokes. i usually dont care and i know alot of paddy jokes so i wassnt offended by it.and i never said you had an argument. i said english people who i know use stereotype jokes when they lose an argument.as for being a dickhead on 606,you are one of the most hated people on there despite your wee kayfabe lovers group.you shut people off because you have a different opinion to them and you always think your right.when you went off 606 for a while some people were glad you were away.and i never acted a dickhead on 606.not that i remember
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

PostSubject: Re: What To do with ECW Roster   What To do with ECW Roster EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 6:58 pm

Tajiri what ever happend to tajiri

What To do with ECW Roster AAGN040
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What To do with ECW Roster   What To do with ECW Roster EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 7:03 pm

god knows he got released and probably went back to japan
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: What To do with ECW Roster   What To do with ECW Roster EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 10:10 pm

THE GODFATHER wrote:
The-Gaffer™ wrote:
THE GODFATHER wrote:
The-Gaffer™ wrote:

your the one who is sensitive.how could you be offended by what i said.as for the stereotype jokes, i usually dont mind them but recently im just fed up of them leprochaun jokes. i usually dont care and i know alot of paddy jokes so i wassnt offended by it.and i never said you had an argument. i said english people who i know use stereotype jokes when they lose an argument.as for being a dickhead on 606,you are one of the most hated people on there despite your wee kayfabe lovers group.you shut people off because you have a different opinion to them and you always think your right.when you went off 606 for a while some people were glad you were away.and i never acted a dickhead on 606.not that i remember
The only people that were happy where that wank stain MUFC 1908 or whatever the fuck his name is, he is as popular as Hep C, your mate JohnCenaManUtd and you!

I also remember winning a wee vote contest on their a few weeks later so couldny be that bad, even though its hardly an honour, its a chance to show if some cunt is liked or not, never done to badly despite "being one of the most hated" taking th piss out o

I don't like dickheads, its that simple!

As for me being sensitive, your the one who lost your tampon coz I called you a leprechaun, fuck sake get a life!

Do you practice being a fanny or wit?
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

PostSubject: Re: What To do with ECW Roster   What To do with ECW Roster EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 12:01 pm

whatever happend to nunzio?
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

PostSubject: Re: What To do with ECW Roster   What To do with ECW Roster EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 1:21 pm

The Wrestling Observer is reporting that despite some reports indicating that ECW stars might be released when WWE NXT debuts in 2 weeks, the reality is that most if not all talents on the ECW roster will end up going to Smackdown or Raw.

The current story line in place, as we've been reporting, is that all ECW talents will become "free agents" when ECW is over, and that they're free to sign with whichever brand they choose.

It's also being reported that WWE intends to keep teams like Zack Ryder and Rosa Mendes together, along with the pairing of William Regal and Ezekiel Jackson when they switch brands. While WWE figures out what to do with all the ECW stars, it's being said that they will appear on Superstars in the meantime to keep them fresh with the audience
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What To do with ECW Roster   What To do with ECW Roster Empty

Back to top Go down

What To do with ECW Roster
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next