Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Mickie James to part ways with WWE

Go down 
+3
mrtc2003
shroom_v1
the-gaffer
7 posters
AuthorMessage
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

Mickie James to part ways with WWE Empty
PostSubject: Mickie James to part ways with WWE   Mickie James to part ways with WWE EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 8:22 pm

Quote :
According to the most recent issue of the Wrestling Observer, the belief among wrestlers is that James, who has had her weight mocked in recent weeks, will part ways with the company once her contract expires so she can fully pursue a career in country music.

While news of Mickie leaving WWE to pursue a career in music has not yet been confirmed, many in the company believe that to be the case. Hence, WWE is treating the popular SmackDown Diva poorly on television as a "send-off" of sorts as that's their way of dealing with the matter
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074
shroom_v1
TNA Heavyweight Champion
TNA Heavyweight Champion
shroom_v1

Location : Preston Number of posts : 1392 Favourite Wrestler : Chris Jericho
Randy Orton
Desmond Wolfe
Kurt Angle
Cactus Jack (You can keep Mankind and Dude Love thanks)
CM Punk
Samoa Joe
Shawn Michaels
Mr Perfect
LoD
British Bulldog

PostSubject: Re: Mickie James to part ways with WWE   Mickie James to part ways with WWE EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 8:27 pm

Piss poor way to treat one of their employees. It says in this months Powerslam magazine that she's recording a country music album. Each to there own I suppose. But the way they're treating her is pretty dam crap
Back to top Go down
mrtc2003
NXT Champion
NXT Champion
mrtc2003

Number of posts : 450

PostSubject: Re: Mickie James to part ways with WWE   Mickie James to part ways with WWE EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 8:42 pm

shroom_v1 wrote:
Piss poor way to treat one of their employees. It says in this months Powerslam magazine that she's recording a country music album. Each to there own I suppose. But the way they're treating her is pretty dam crap

That seems to be par for the course with WWE when someone leaves to pursue other interests. Look at what they did to Lita when she left.
Back to top Go down
Reaper
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Reaper

Location : The Depths of Hell Number of posts : 1019 Favourite Wrestler : The Past: Shawn Michaels

The Present: CM Punk

The Future: Alex Shelley

All Time: Eddie Guerrero

PostSubject: Re: Mickie James to part ways with WWE   Mickie James to part ways with WWE EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 8:48 pm

It's pathetic what WWE are doing to Mickie, she was great for three years and in the past year she seems to have lost interest and the quality of her matches has gone down but does that mean WWE can treat her like crap?
Back to top Go down
http://z3.invisionfree.com/6CW/index.php?
shroom_v1
TNA Heavyweight Champion
TNA Heavyweight Champion
shroom_v1

Randy Orton
Desmond Wolfe
Kurt Angle
CM Punk
Samoa Joe
Shawn Michaels
Mr Perfect
LoD
British Bulldog

PostSubject: Re: Mickie James to part ways with WWE   Mickie James to part ways with WWE EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 8:53 pm

I can see her joining TNA later on down the line if her music career doesn't go the way she wants. Would be agood addition to the Knockouts division if that continues to improve and she gets the desire to wrestle again. Anybody know when her contract is due to expire?
Back to top Go down
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

PostSubject: Re: Mickie James to part ways with WWE   Mickie James to part ways with WWE EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 9:02 pm

mrtc2003 wrote:
shroom_v1 wrote:

That seems to be par for the course with WWE when someone leaves to pursue other interests. Look at what they did to Lita when she left.

And Vickie Guerrero
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/Yoin13
Yuri_D
When I grow up I want to be the Rock
When I grow up I want to be the Rock

Number of posts : 34

PostSubject: Re: Mickie James to part ways with WWE   Mickie James to part ways with WWE EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 9:10 pm

bleh, i like mickie, shame
Back to top Go down
http://www.wzrradio.com
shroom_v1
TNA Heavyweight Champion
TNA Heavyweight Champion
shroom_v1

Randy Orton
Desmond Wolfe
Kurt Angle
CM Punk
Samoa Joe
Shawn Michaels
Mr Perfect
LoD
British Bulldog

PostSubject: Re: Mickie James to part ways with WWE   Mickie James to part ways with WWE EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 9:11 pm

feяgie22 wrote:
mrtc2003 wrote:
shroom_v1 wrote:

And Vickie Guerrero

What happened to Vickie Guerrero?
Back to top Go down
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

PostSubject: Re: Mickie James to part ways with WWE   Mickie James to part ways with WWE EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 9:24 pm

They just ripped the pish about her being fat and ugly, cos she wanted to leave to spend more time with her daughters, but even though she's back they're still doing it.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/Yoin13
shroom_v1
TNA Heavyweight Champion
TNA Heavyweight Champion
shroom_v1

Randy Orton
Desmond Wolfe
Kurt Angle
CM Punk
Samoa Joe
Shawn Michaels
Mr Perfect
LoD
British Bulldog

PostSubject: Re: Mickie James to part ways with WWE   Mickie James to part ways with WWE EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 9:28 pm

Ah right, didn't really watch a lot of WWE when Vickie was GM. I think they're still stuck in their ways of we're WWE, we'll treat you how we like because you've nowhere else to go.

I'm not saying it's going to be the same as WWF vs WCW but it could happen further down the road with TNA. All it takes is for one really big star to leave the E and thers could follow.
Back to top Go down
RainbowDeej
NXT Main Event
NXT Main Event
RainbowDeej

Number of posts : 362 Favourite Wrestler : Alex Shelley, Robert Roode and Christian Cage.

PostSubject: Re: Mickie James to part ways with WWE   Mickie James to part ways with WWE EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 10:30 pm

I think that if Mickie's country music career doesn't go the way she wanted, TNA would definetly be interested.

WWE have already burn their bridges with her, and having previously been with TNA (Where it's thought she went to improve) then she could come and bolster the Knockouts division even more.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Mickie James to part ways with WWE   Mickie James to part ways with WWE EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 10:40 pm

I definitely think Mickie will go over to TNA even if she does have a successful music stint, the TNA scheduled allows people to have other ventures, I can see Victoria being in Mickies ear
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mickie James to part ways with WWE   Mickie James to part ways with WWE Empty

Back to top Go down

Mickie James to part ways with WWE
Page 1 of 1