Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

the return of the great Heel........HBK

Go down 
+4
shroom_v1
Italianstalli0nCH
StaticTech
the-gaffer
8 posters
AuthorMessage
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

the return of the great Heel........HBK Empty
PostSubject: the return of the great Heel........HBK   the return of the great Heel........HBK EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 11:10 am

For a while now, almost ever since D-Generation X got back together there has been speculation about when they will break up, how it will happen and who will turn heel, while most believe it will be Triple H, and rightly so considering he himself prefers playing the heel and has wanted to do it for near on two years now, the same sort of percentage really want to see one final heel run from Shawn Michaels although apart from a few weeks here and their from time to time in the process of a major feud an actual full on heel turn has never looked likely.

Now though, for me the time has come, it looks that Shawn and the WWE are finally going to pull the trigger on one last big heel turn from Shawn, its been a long long time since he has been an exclusive heel, even as an original member of DX in 1997/98 he found himself gaining more cheers than he did as a singles face throughout 1996 which was probably the catalyst for the heel turn with D-Generation X in the first place.

Lately, all the little signs have been pointing in one direction for me, DX haven't been 'kiss the baby' type of faces this time around, while they haven't exactly been overly edgy either Shawn certainly has deployed the role of the more serious aggressive character from the two, Triple H has built his 2000s career on being that type of character so its refreshing that he has taken a step back as such this time around, Michaels has been the guy that has looked, sounded and acted heel(ish) on every occasion he has been allowed too which for me is exactly what I wanted to see.

Examples?

• COMMENTARY: DX where doing commentary for the main event of Monday Night RAW over a month ago and that was the occasion that Shawn first showed signs of sounding like the original "Heartbreak Kid" while Triple H was the cheeky chappie type character

• TRIPLE THREAT TAG TEAM MATCH: The week before Survivor Series Shawn was on opposite teams from The Undertaker for the first time since WrestleMania and he made a point in looking desperate to get in there with him, it looked like Shawn had once again found his ego, it was something many wanted to see, but when he got the chance to be in there with Taker he didn't 'man up' like faces normally do

• SURVIVOR SERIES: This was the moment that for me showed that Shawn has all the capabilities at any moment in any show to pull off a major heel turn, he is one guy in the business who has that knack of perfect timing and can manipulate the crowd at any time to transform a situation to his benefit, when Shawn Michaels wants to, he can have the crowd in the palm of his hand, although he really can only do so as a heel, not many have that gift, Shawn does in abundance!

• PROMOS: The Night after Survivor Series Chris Jericho interupted a DX Segment, he informed them that he and the Big Show wanted DX at TLC for the Tag Team Titles, again, while Triple H became the condescending guy, Shawn took control of the stick and laid down the law, Jericho played a major part in this, he 'lost his cool' slightly which for me helped Shawn get over his point, however from the naked eye it looked again like Shawn was the boss and was telling everyone what he wants and what he expects (to beat JeriShow with ease and win the Tag Titles)

While I think its been so expected that Triple H will be the guy to turn that Shawn turning would not only be a welcome surprise, but in the whole Shawn Michaels/Triple H history, there has never been a program leading to a match that has been done with Shawn being the heel, back in late 98 and 1999 Shawn had been percieved as a heel while Triple H and DX where faces but Shawn was never an in ring competitor at the time, so this would be something that we have never bore witness to which in itself should mean its something that could serve as something very fresh, I also feel that Shawn as a heel would be compelling viewing, it would also give younger fans a one last real chance to see one of the best heels of his time in an environment where he is so good you would have to consider him a natural.

How could it work out?

I believe that the Tag Team Titles are pivotal to the possible heel turn, its been widely reported now on WWE TV that D-Generation X have not won the Tag Team Titles (which isn't true as many different aspects of DX have been tag champs but HHH/HBK have never managed it as a team) I think that failure to win the Tag Titles at TLC will see Shawn become extremely frustrated with Hunter and the cracks will severely start to show either on this PPV or the following night on RAW, I think it will be gradual though, they have in my eyes already built Shawn up to be the edgier of the two, and I think after TLC right up until the Rumble will see the two bicker and argue before BANG........Sweet Chin Music.

Lets hope and pray that the great heel returns one last time!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074
StaticTech
TNA debut
TNA debut
StaticTech

Location : New York City Number of posts : 903 Favourite Wrestler : UnderTaker
Shawn Michales
Triple H
John Cena
Chris Jericho
Edge
Randy Orton
Stone Cold
Mr Mcmahon
Kofi Kingston
Batista
John Morrison
Christian
Kurt Angle
Sting
Booker T
The Rock
Mic Foley
Goldberg

PostSubject: Re: the return of the great Heel........HBK   the return of the great Heel........HBK EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 2:03 pm

I have been wanting this to happen for a while now. Ever since their big feuds back in 2002-2004, we all know that Triple H was the major heel and Hbk was the baby face who got beaten up and got all the people on his side.
Ever since DX reformed there have been talk/roumers about Triple H going being the one to make the heel turn and have one more classic against Hbk at WrestleMania, and since then i my self have been wanting a Hbk heel turn.
You certainly bring up some valid points Kay Fabe™ but the one that stands out for me is Survivor Series. The moment, Hbk planted Triple H , i was certain that was a major sign of a heel turn and at one point during the match i thought he had mde the turn! because of all those kicks he delivered to Triple H.
In terms of how it would work out i see the following Possibilities:

TLC: They win the Tag titles but have a re-match the next night on raw , and as raw goes off the air Hbk becomes frustrated and DX walk away from each other , with both members going their separate ways, so as to show only a sign not an official heel turn.

The Following Week On Raw: Triple H comes out to mend things with his best friend. Hbk comes out, Trips said 'Shawn there is no need to fight over this , we are best friends first.'' Hbk says 'you are right Hunter, i let my ego get the best of me'', or something along those lines. They hug and pose for the crowd, they do the cross chop and Triple asks the crowd 'Are you Ready'? And as he readys him self to say the signature 'lets get ready to suck it, Bang! Sweet Chin Music! as Raw goes off the Air..

Other Possibilities: Perhaps they won't win the Titles at Tlc which makes Hbk go crazy and super Kicks Triple H, which leads to the spilt. Although there has been some build up over the past few months on Hbk showing signs of a heel turn, i doubt it will happen at Tlc, but we know it will be sudden and unexpected as Hbk has known to do things in the past. Whether it happens at Tlc or it happens the following week etc , we all know and at least i feel that the Great Heel...Hbk will Return.
Back to top Go down
http://www.statictechnet.blogspot.com
Italianstalli0nCH
Wrestling Mates in living room
Wrestling Mates in living room

Number of posts : 56 Favourite Wrestler : Bret Hart

PostSubject: Re: the return of the great Heel........HBK   the return of the great Heel........HBK EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 6:05 pm

I really dislike Shawn so it helps to see him as heel for me hah
Back to top Go down
StaticTech
TNA debut
TNA debut
StaticTech

Location : New York City Number of posts : 903 Favourite Wrestler : UnderTaker
Shawn Michales
Triple H
John Cena
Chris Jericho
Edge
Randy Orton
Stone Cold
Mr Mcmahon
Kofi Kingston
Batista
John Morrison
Christian
Kurt Angle
Sting
Booker T
The Rock
Mic Foley
Goldberg

PostSubject: Re: the return of the great Heel........HBK   the return of the great Heel........HBK EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 3:41 pm

Italianstalli0nCH wrote:
I really dislike Shawn so it helps to see him as heel for me hah

then let's hope it happens cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.statictechnet.blogspot.com
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: the return of the great Heel........HBK   the return of the great Heel........HBK EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 7:00 pm

Shawns promo on RAW this week is further proof of this possibility IMO
Back to top Go down
shroom_v1
TNA Heavyweight Champion
TNA Heavyweight Champion
shroom_v1

Location : Preston Number of posts : 1392 Favourite Wrestler : Chris Jericho
Randy Orton
Desmond Wolfe
Kurt Angle
Cactus Jack (You can keep Mankind and Dude Love thanks)
CM Punk
Samoa Joe
Shawn Michaels
Mr Perfect
LoD
British Bulldog

PostSubject: Re: the return of the great Heel........HBK   the return of the great Heel........HBK EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 12:27 pm

The beard's come back as well! Could this be a sign?? Or is it just me not noticing he's had it for a while? lol!
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: the return of the great Heel........HBK   the return of the great Heel........HBK EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 1:00 pm

Yeah, he has had that beard since he returned against Orton after No Mercy in 2007, he definitely needs a shave, he is one guy 'designer stuble' does not suit!
Back to top Go down
thegunman84
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
thegunman84

PostSubject: Re: the return of the great Heel........HBK   the return of the great Heel........HBK EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 1:14 pm

Would be nice to see him turn heel as he's always been better in that role. If he does I guess he's finally wakened up and realised that just because he's a born again christian doesn't mean he can't play the part of a bad guy, which is what has always held him back in the past.
Back to top Go down
hodge13
Most decorated Champion in history
Most decorated Champion in history
hodge13

Number of posts : 5725 Favourite Wrestler : Randy Orton
CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: the return of the great Heel........HBK   the return of the great Heel........HBK EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 2:28 pm

the HBK we all love

the return of the great Heel........HBK Etsj2x
Back to top Go down
shroom_v1
TNA Heavyweight Champion
TNA Heavyweight Champion
shroom_v1

Randy Orton
Desmond Wolfe
Kurt Angle
CM Punk
Samoa Joe
Shawn Michaels
Mr Perfect
LoD
British Bulldog

PostSubject: Re: the return of the great Heel........HBK   the return of the great Heel........HBK EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 2:30 pm

Haha! Good picture! I really need to start paying attention so I don't make a T.I.T of myself on here
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: the return of the great Heel........HBK   the return of the great Heel........HBK EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 2:11 pm

after watching this weeks Raw i think you called it right i think he will turn heel, its just the way he was acting throughout the night both towards Triple H, Hornswoggle & Vince & things he said to them it was all heelish. Maybe they made him act like that because of the Bret news but i feeling a heel turn.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: the return of the great Heel........HBK   the return of the great Heel........HBK EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 5:52 pm

Its been brewing for near on two months, he might not turn heel but the change in him for me has been obvious
Back to top Go down
shroom_v1
TNA Heavyweight Champion
TNA Heavyweight Champion
shroom_v1

Randy Orton
Desmond Wolfe
Kurt Angle
CM Punk
Samoa Joe
Shawn Michaels
Mr Perfect
LoD
British Bulldog

PostSubject: Re: the return of the great Heel........HBK   the return of the great Heel........HBK EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 6:18 pm

I would definately love to see a similar Michaels to the one he was post Rockers. Cocky as fuck and saying he's better than everybody else, including a certain Mr HHH
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: the return of the great Heel........HBK   the return of the great Heel........HBK EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 6:47 pm

i would like to see Triple h heel again always enjoy him heel think it suits him better than face i find him far more interesting as heel
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
macclads
Money in the bank winner
Money in the bank winner
macclads

Country : the return of the great Heel........HBK UnitedStatesofAmericaUSA-1

Location : Cheshire Number of posts : 1556 Favourite Wrestler : Current WWE: The Miz, Jericho, Orton, Evan Bourne, William Regal, Christian, Jack Swagger, CM Punk, Kaval

TNA: Alex Shelley, Chris Sabin, AJ Styles, Jay Lethal, Matt Morgan, Desmond Wolfe, Mr Anderson, Hernandez, Douglas Williams, Robert Roode, Kurt Angle, Young Bucks, Samoa Joe, Kaz.

Others: Bryan Danielson, Chris Hero, Colt Cabana, Christopher Daniels, Jack Evans, Austin Aries, Tyler Black, El Generico, Briscoe Brothers, Claudio Castagnoli, Roderick Strong, Rhett Titus.

PostSubject: Re: the return of the great Heel........HBK   the return of the great Heel........HBK EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 7:21 am

Triple H though is no different heel or face, that's one of his main problems (there are a few others too!). He still comes down to the ring with a sledge hammer, grunts a bit, looks strong etc.
The problem with turning heel is that generally in story arcs the face eventually comes out on top, it's the old 'good guy wins in the end' scenario. Cena & Taker are good examples of this, often they'll get beat most weeks in the build up to a PPV, yet miraculously turn it around against the guy that was destroying them week after week before.
HHH playing the heel that puts people over? Can't see that in a long time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the return of the great Heel........HBK   the return of the great Heel........HBK Empty

Back to top Go down

the return of the great Heel........HBK
Page 1 of 1