Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Hulk Hogan's TNA Wishlist: Austin, Savage, RVD, Monday Night War

Go down 
+3
kvh12345
macclads
JacMan
7 posters
AuthorMessage
JacMan
Second Divorce
JacMan

Country : Hulk Hogan's TNA Wishlist: Austin, Savage, RVD, Monday Night War Scotland-2

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 3774 Favourite Wrestler : Undertaker, CM Punk, Robert Roode, Kurt Angle, Michael McGillicutty, Jericho, Daniel Bryan, Ziggler, Jack Swagger

All Time - JBL/Edge/Shawn Michaels

Hulk Hogan's TNA Wishlist: Austin, Savage, RVD, Monday Night War Empty
PostSubject: Hulk Hogan's TNA Wishlist: Austin, Savage, RVD, Monday Night War   Hulk Hogan's TNA Wishlist: Austin, Savage, RVD, Monday Night War EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 11:51 pm

The New York Daily News has published comments that Hulk Hogan made to a fan at a recent book signing regarding his vision for TNA Wrestling. Hogan said that he hopes to bring in Steve Austin, Randy Savage, Rob Van Dam, and the Nasty Boys tag team to TNA. He also wants to start a new Monday Night War against WWE.

"I wish to talk to Rob Van Dam, who is considering returning to the ring, and convince him to join TNA," Hogan said. "Plus I'm also wishing to contact ex-Nasty Boy Brian Knobbs, Stone Cold Steve Austin and Macho Man Randy Savage."

The newspaper reports that Hogan is pushing for TNA programming on Monday nights, which was one rumored around the time it was announced Hogan and Eric Bischoff are partnering with TNA.

Hogan says he "considered for months" guest-hosting Monday's Raw from Madison Square Garden before he "sealed the deal" with TNA.
Back to top Go down
macclads
Money in the bank winner
Money in the bank winner
macclads

Country : Hulk Hogan's TNA Wishlist: Austin, Savage, RVD, Monday Night War UnitedStatesofAmericaUSA-1

Location : Cheshire Number of posts : 1556 Favourite Wrestler : Current WWE: The Miz, Jericho, Orton, Evan Bourne, William Regal, Christian, Jack Swagger, CM Punk, Kaval

TNA: Alex Shelley, Chris Sabin, AJ Styles, Jay Lethal, Matt Morgan, Desmond Wolfe, Mr Anderson, Hernandez, Douglas Williams, Robert Roode, Kurt Angle, Young Bucks, Samoa Joe, Kaz.

Others: Bryan Danielson, Chris Hero, Colt Cabana, Christopher Daniels, Jack Evans, Austin Aries, Tyler Black, El Generico, Briscoe Brothers, Claudio Castagnoli, Roderick Strong, Rhett Titus.

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan's TNA Wishlist: Austin, Savage, RVD, Monday Night War   Hulk Hogan's TNA Wishlist: Austin, Savage, RVD, Monday Night War EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 12:45 am

So from that list then he's getting a Nasty Boy.
Whupdie feckin doo.
Next week he'll reveal he's in talks with Koko B Ware and Kamala
Back to top Go down
kvh12345
Fandango
Fandango
kvh12345

Country : Hulk Hogan's TNA Wishlist: Austin, Savage, RVD, Monday Night War Scotland-2

Location : Netherlands Number of posts : 621 Favourite Wrestler : The Rock

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan's TNA Wishlist: Austin, Savage, RVD, Monday Night War   Hulk Hogan's TNA Wishlist: Austin, Savage, RVD, Monday Night War EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 10:03 am

RVD would be great also hope stone cold but the rest can stay away
Back to top Go down
RainbowDeej
NXT Main Event
NXT Main Event
RainbowDeej

Number of posts : 362 Favourite Wrestler : Alex Shelley, Robert Roode and Christian Cage.

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan's TNA Wishlist: Austin, Savage, RVD, Monday Night War   Hulk Hogan's TNA Wishlist: Austin, Savage, RVD, Monday Night War EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 1:27 pm

Out of them RVD is the onyl guy I'd like to see in TNA.

None of the others could do a job in the ring, but if SCSA could come on and fill the on-air authority figure slot then I wouldn't complain as long as it didn't overshadow the wrestling.
Back to top Go down
macclads
Money in the bank winner
Money in the bank winner
macclads

Country : Hulk Hogan's TNA Wishlist: Austin, Savage, RVD, Monday Night War UnitedStatesofAmericaUSA-1

Location : Cheshire Number of posts : 1556 Favourite Wrestler : Current WWE: The Miz, Jericho, Orton, Evan Bourne, William Regal, Christian, Jack Swagger, CM Punk, Kaval

TNA: Alex Shelley, Chris Sabin, AJ Styles, Jay Lethal, Matt Morgan, Desmond Wolfe, Mr Anderson, Hernandez, Douglas Williams, Robert Roode, Kurt Angle, Young Bucks, Samoa Joe, Kaz.

Others: Bryan Danielson, Chris Hero, Colt Cabana, Christopher Daniels, Jack Evans, Austin Aries, Tyler Black, El Generico, Briscoe Brothers, Claudio Castagnoli, Roderick Strong, Rhett Titus.

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan's TNA Wishlist: Austin, Savage, RVD, Monday Night War   Hulk Hogan's TNA Wishlist: Austin, Savage, RVD, Monday Night War EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 2:18 pm

Firstly isn't Austin under contract with WWE as an ambassador and has the film deal with them, Secondly doesnt he despise Hogan, from the fact that Hogan refused to job to him years ago (even though Austin did a fair bit of that in his career too)
Thirdly after numerous attempts by WWE to get him back in the ring even offering him a one off Mania appearance v Jericho who's one of the few guys Austin has stated he'd trust with his neck, he's still always turned them down
So why on earth would he want to go to an organisation that is housing someone he hates when he has quite a cushdie job already?

RVD a possibility, he's pals with Hogan, always felt a bit hard done by WWE especially after the stripping of his title for smoking weed and he's at the age now where he probably is looking at his last decent run at a title without looking past it.

One I do think think will end up there be it by asking for a release or just winding his contract down is Big Show. Him and Hogan are huge mates.
Back to top Go down
thedmd
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
thedmd

Location : USA Number of posts : 1151 Favourite Wrestler : Jeff Hardy, Gregory Helms,
Christian, Kenny Omega

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan's TNA Wishlist: Austin, Savage, RVD, Monday Night War   Hulk Hogan's TNA Wishlist: Austin, Savage, RVD, Monday Night War EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 2:30 pm

What would TNA have for RVD right now though, randomly appearing as the final combatant in a 6 man X division title match? I don't see how any of these people Hogan wants to bring in could have a story, except taking part in the Black Machismo Invitational which is obviously not going well, since he lost to a much much much over weight Anvil last time.
Back to top Go down
RainbowDeej
NXT Main Event
NXT Main Event
RainbowDeej

Number of posts : 362 Favourite Wrestler : Alex Shelley, Robert Roode and Christian Cage.

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan's TNA Wishlist: Austin, Savage, RVD, Monday Night War   Hulk Hogan's TNA Wishlist: Austin, Savage, RVD, Monday Night War EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 7:10 pm

I could see RVD coming into TNA at the moment and just start to get on the wrong side of a few people (In character). I hope they wouldn't throw him into the main event scene right away, as I reckon that with some of the X Division guys we have now (Amazing Red, Homicide, Jay Lethal, Kaz and Dinero) could put on some amazing matches and really build up the reputation of the X Division badge.

But didn't RVD say that it'd require a huge amount of money for him to go back full time to a proper promotion?

As for Big Show, I'm not sure how he'd fit in with TNA at the moment. Although knowing TNA I'm pretty sure it wouldn't be long before he was chucked into a feud with Abyss leading to a gimmick match.
Back to top Go down
mrtc2003
NXT Champion
NXT Champion
mrtc2003

Country : Hulk Hogan's TNA Wishlist: Austin, Savage, RVD, Monday Night War England-1

Number of posts : 450

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan's TNA Wishlist: Austin, Savage, RVD, Monday Night War   Hulk Hogan's TNA Wishlist: Austin, Savage, RVD, Monday Night War EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 7:20 pm

With the exception of RVD, none of the names mentioned are people who I would see being beneificial to TNA in the long-term. Savage, according to Wikipedia hasn't wrestled since 2005 so I've no idea what shape he'd be in. The Nasty Boys are overweight and over the hill.

Steve Austin would be a major coup I admit and he would be good, as someone else said in a speaking role. But he won't wrestle, I'm sure of that. Also I don't think he owns the right to the name 'Stone Cold' which could also be a minor stumbling block.

There doesn't appear to be any vision or imagination in the names that Hogan has mentioned thus far which doesn't bode well.
Back to top Go down
shroom_v1
TNA Heavyweight Champion
TNA Heavyweight Champion
shroom_v1

Country : Hulk Hogan's TNA Wishlist: Austin, Savage, RVD, Monday Night War England-1

Location : Preston Number of posts : 1392 Favourite Wrestler : Chris Jericho
Randy Orton
Desmond Wolfe
Kurt Angle
Cactus Jack (You can keep Mankind and Dude Love thanks)
CM Punk
Samoa Joe
Shawn Michaels
Mr Perfect
LoD
British Bulldog

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan's TNA Wishlist: Austin, Savage, RVD, Monday Night War   Hulk Hogan's TNA Wishlist: Austin, Savage, RVD, Monday Night War EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 12:43 pm

Next week's Impact tapings

Brutus the Barber Beefcake & Koko B Ware vs The Nasty Boys

Hulk Hogan vs Psycho Sid

Super Big Jim 'Anvil' Neidhart vs The Honky Tonk Man

Please, please, please don't let it come to this!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan's TNA Wishlist: Austin, Savage, RVD, Monday Night War   Hulk Hogan's TNA Wishlist: Austin, Savage, RVD, Monday Night War Empty

Back to top Go down

Hulk Hogan's TNA Wishlist: Austin, Savage, RVD, Monday Night War
Page 1 of 1