Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Mania 26 - Undertaker vs Vince?

Go down 
+5
jonnykyle1
mrtc2003
mattbased
JacMan
Grecian
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Grecian
Most decorated Champion in history
Grecian

Number of posts : 5679

Mania 26 - Undertaker vs Vince? Empty
PostSubject: Mania 26 - Undertaker vs Vince?   Mania 26 - Undertaker vs Vince? EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 10:31 am

This is something I've been mulling for a few days now...

Undertaker vs Vince at Mania, anyone?

Vince has been appearing on the blue show for a few weeks now, whilst appearing hardly at all on Raw. The whole screwjob thing was apparently done at the request of Teddy, but he's been giving hints about being told to do it by someone else - a Higher Power, if you will...

The list of possible Taker opponents is getting pretty thin on the ground - and we all know the streak will continue; although rumoured he'd drop it to an up-and-comer to help launch them, there's no-one at that level yet.

I just have a feeling WWE might have been looking at a long-term plan for once, and it'll be revealed that Vince has been something to do with it all...
Back to top Go down
JacMan
Second Divorce
JacMan

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 3774 Favourite Wrestler : Undertaker, CM Punk, Robert Roode, Kurt Angle, Michael McGillicutty, Jericho, Daniel Bryan, Ziggler, Jack Swagger

All Time - JBL/Edge/Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Mania 26 - Undertaker vs Vince?   Mania 26 - Undertaker vs Vince? EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 6:35 pm

I think Vince vs Taker is gonna happen but I desperatley don't want it to happen. I'd much rather Taker vs Jericho.
Back to top Go down
mattbased
First Amateur Title
First Amateur Title
mattbased

Number of posts : 232 Favourite Wrestler : WWE - HBK,CM punk,Christian,Edge and Chris Jericho TNA - Pope, Kurt Angle

PostSubject: Re: Mania 26 - Undertaker vs Vince?   Mania 26 - Undertaker vs Vince? EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 7:46 pm

if Taker's only got 2 maybe 3 mania's left in him i hope they dont waste them on Vince
Back to top Go down
mrtc2003
NXT Champion
NXT Champion
mrtc2003

Number of posts : 450

PostSubject: Re: Mania 26 - Undertaker vs Vince?   Mania 26 - Undertaker vs Vince? EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 9:19 pm

If it were to happen (and I certainly agree that there's a good chance it will) then I think it could be a mistake. However good the Undertaker is, I can't see him having a particularly good match with a 60 plus year old non-wrestler, certainly not one of the standards that we've become used to over the past few years. And, given that it will probably be the most hyped match on the card I can't see it being good for the event as a whole.
Back to top Go down
jonnykyle1
When I grow up I want to be the Rock
jonnykyle1

Number of posts : 41 Favourite Wrestler : Bret Hart

PostSubject: Re: Mania 26 - Undertaker vs Vince?   Mania 26 - Undertaker vs Vince? EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 6:24 pm

I Seriously Hope This Does Not Happen Survivor Series A few years back, a buried alive match, i understand that it was to bring back the old undertaker, but where would it lead to e.g. build up and then after mania. Would Like to see maybe legacy vs the new hart foundation, that would be a classic of the up and comers.
Back to top Go down
jonnykyle1
jonnykyle1

Number of posts : 41 Favourite Wrestler : Bret Hart

PostSubject: Re: Mania 26 - Undertaker vs Vince?   Mania 26 - Undertaker vs Vince? EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 11:32 pm

Wonder If They Will Repeat Anythink Like A Winning Streak In The future??
Back to top Go down
WillK2007
First Local Main Event
First Local Main Event
WillK2007

Location : California, MD Number of posts : 165 Favourite Wrestler : My favorite wrestler is Kurt Angle.

PostSubject: Re: Mania 26 - Undertaker vs Vince?   Mania 26 - Undertaker vs Vince? EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 2:50 pm

After seeing Raw, I think they might actually be teasing for a John Cena/Undertaker match at WrestleMania. Both of them have had some great matches at Mania, so it'd only be natural to pair them together for one at Mania. Whether or not that will actualy happen, I have no idea.
Back to top Go down
Italianstalli0nCH
Wrestling Mates in living room

Number of posts : 56 Favourite Wrestler : Bret Hart

PostSubject: Re: Mania 26 - Undertaker vs Vince?   Mania 26 - Undertaker vs Vince? EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 4:44 pm

Maybe they will turn taker heel and he is the higher power controlling vince Wink
Back to top Go down
mattbased
First Amateur Title
First Amateur Title
mattbased

Number of posts : 232 Favourite Wrestler : WWE - HBK,CM punk,Christian,Edge and Chris Jericho TNA - Pope, Kurt Angle

PostSubject: Re: Mania 26 - Undertaker vs Vince?   Mania 26 - Undertaker vs Vince? EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 6:55 pm

Right you think Taker would be controling vince thats silly seeing as he encourged CM punks atemped try to steal the WHC a few weeks back on there rematch after breaking point.

It depends on what goes down at survior series that will play a big part on who taker may face at WM26
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Grecian

Number of posts : 5679

PostSubject: Re: Mania 26 - Undertaker vs Vince?   Mania 26 - Undertaker vs Vince? EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 8:10 pm

Bearing in mind they did jericho vs Undertaker on Smackdown on last week, I'd be surprised if they gave one of the main matches away for free 5 months before the big one.
Back to top Go down
JacMan
Second Divorce
JacMan

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 3774 Favourite Wrestler : Undertaker, CM Punk, Robert Roode, Kurt Angle, Michael McGillicutty, Jericho, Daniel Bryan, Ziggler, Jack Swagger

All Time - JBL/Edge/Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Mania 26 - Undertaker vs Vince?   Mania 26 - Undertaker vs Vince? EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 8:17 pm

I agree with WillK2007 the Raw on Monday especially the ending has made me think Undertaker vs Cena
Back to top Go down
desert_dude1985
First Amateur Title
First Amateur Title

Location : UK Number of posts : 297 Favourite Wrestler : Christian, Morrison, Kaz, Taker, AJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: Mania 26 - Undertaker vs Vince?   Mania 26 - Undertaker vs Vince? EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 9:11 pm

yeah, i didnt even think theyd dare with that one. but it seems to be pointing in that direction.....itll either be a huge huge thing id they build it right. or just a huge disappointment
Back to top Go down
Reaper
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Reaper

Location : The Depths of Hell Number of posts : 1019 Favourite Wrestler : The Past: Shawn Michaels

The Present: CM Punk

The Future: Alex Shelley

All Time: Eddie Guerrero

PostSubject: Re: Mania 26 - Undertaker vs Vince?   Mania 26 - Undertaker vs Vince? EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 9:27 pm

Could Taker vs Cena at Mania be a title unification match? If that is what they're planning on doing I think it is a great move, I don't like the two world champs, I think they need a one world champ so it makes the title seem important.
Back to top Go down
http://z3.invisionfree.com/6CW/index.php?
Italianstalli0nCH

Number of posts : 56 Favourite Wrestler : Bret Hart

PostSubject: Re: Mania 26 - Undertaker vs Vince?   Mania 26 - Undertaker vs Vince? EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 12:44 am

No i don't think Taker would turn... but I think so much of me wants to see it happen that I get a little ahead of myself sometimes! Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mania 26 - Undertaker vs Vince?   Mania 26 - Undertaker vs Vince? Empty

Back to top Go down

Mania 26 - Undertaker vs Vince?
Page 1 of 1