Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Kurt Angle and WWE

Go down 
+3
boschbourne06
Gyro1780
Bobby Roode
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Bobby Roode
Developmental Contract
Developmental Contract
Bobby Roode

Number of posts : 328 Favourite Wrestler : Robert Roode and James Storm. Braden Walker.

Kurt Angle and WWE Empty
PostSubject: Kurt Angle and WWE   Kurt Angle and WWE EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 5:31 pm

There are plenty of rumours flying about that with Kurt's contract expiring (or has it expired already?) that he may jump the TNA ship and climb aboard with the WWE again.

Personally I'd love to see him return on Smackdown just after the Royal Rumble, claiming he is back and better than ever. He goes on to blame Vince for his WWE exit and how the whole company was against him. His vendetta is with Vince and he wants to prove he made the wrong decision letting him go.

It all builds up to Wrestlemania where Vince faces Kurt in a one on one match. Where Kurt puts on another Wrestling masterpiece to defeat the boss.

Now if this turns out to be true and Angle does re-sign with WWE. Which show would you have him on and how would you book it??
Back to top Go down
Gyro1780
Amateur Wrestler
Amateur Wrestler
Gyro1780

Kurt Angle and WWE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kurt Angle and WWE   Kurt Angle and WWE EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 5:34 pm

Bobby Roode wrote:

Personally I'd love to see him return on Smackdown just after the Royal Rumble, claiming he is back and better than ever. He goes on to blame Vince for his WWE exit and how the whole company was against him. His vendetta is with Vince and he wants to prove he made the wrong decision letting him go.

It all builds up to Wrestlemania where Vince faces Kurt in a one on one match. Where Kurt puts on another Wrestling masterpiece to defeat the boss.

I too would like to see him with the WWE again. Like the idea of the Angle vs Vince vendetta.
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

Kurt Angle and WWE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kurt Angle and WWE   Kurt Angle and WWE EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 5:42 pm

probably Raw would like to see him against Randy Orton for the title then 1 year later for the trade i'll trade him to SD to be top heel
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

Kurt Angle and WWE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kurt Angle and WWE   Kurt Angle and WWE EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 5:56 pm

A wrestleing Master class with Vince?
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/Yoin13
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

Kurt Angle and WWE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kurt Angle and WWE   Kurt Angle and WWE EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 6:01 pm

If he does return I definitely want to see him on RAW to help the main event scene up, I'm sure he will be signed up as soon as its possible to be honest
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074
Grecian
Most decorated Champion in history
Grecian

Number of posts : 5679

Kurt Angle and WWE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kurt Angle and WWE   Kurt Angle and WWE EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 8:59 am

Honestly, can't see Kurt back in WWE. I'd love it to happen, I really don't think it will.
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

Kurt Angle and WWE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kurt Angle and WWE   Kurt Angle and WWE EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 10:39 am

wasnt he suppose to quit wrestling for movies ?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Kurt Angle and WWE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kurt Angle and WWE   Kurt Angle and WWE EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 12:16 pm

I think Kurt going back is as sure a thing as I can think of to be honest, he is still one of the best in the World (least top 3 IMO) and I'm positive he will want to wrestle at the top for at least one more run, and I'm sure he'll want to be involved in another WrestleMania or two
Back to top Go down
kvh12345
Fandango
Fandango
kvh12345

Location : Netherlands Number of posts : 621 Favourite Wrestler : The Rock

Kurt Angle and WWE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kurt Angle and WWE   Kurt Angle and WWE EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 2:45 pm

if he goes back it will at least take 2 more months he first gets his tittle match whit AJ after turning point
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Kurt Angle and WWE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kurt Angle and WWE   Kurt Angle and WWE EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 2:55 pm

You don't know that, he might have hyped the possibility but if Wolfe goes over him then that becomes moot
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Grecian

Kurt Angle and WWE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kurt Angle and WWE   Kurt Angle and WWE EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 4:28 pm

Kay Fabe™ wrote:
I think Kurt going back is as sure a thing as I can think of to be honest, he is still one of the best in the World (least top 3 IMO) and I'm positive he will want to wrestle at the top for at least one more run, and I'm sure he'll want to be involved in another WrestleMania or two

Yeah, Kurt would probably love to go back to WWE and work Wrestlemania again. However, the stumbling block is Vince, and after the problems Kurt has had this summer, being arrested a few times, stalking, including being done for HGH (which he produced a prescription for admittedly), I just can't see Vince taking the risk of signing him. Chuck in Linda's Senate election bid and the importance of the PG rating and the family-orientated product, I can't see Vince signing him.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Kurt Angle and WWE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kurt Angle and WWE   Kurt Angle and WWE EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 4:54 pm

He also got found not guilty of all those things, Vince isn't whiter than white either, I'm sure if he can see a benefit to having Angle back he will be back
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Grecian

Kurt Angle and WWE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kurt Angle and WWE   Kurt Angle and WWE EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 7:30 pm

Don't get me wrong, if Linda's opponent's need any dirt to hurl at her, Vincent is going to provide most of it - but seeing as Kurt's been arrested, what, 3 times in the past couple of years, and his increasingly strange interviews and the fact he's on drugs is no secret, they won't risk it. maybe if Linda drops out of the whole Senate thing, by which time he'll have signed a new TNA contract.

Chuck in the rumoured move to Monday nights, Hogan coming, would he really walk out on the easier schedule and a contract close to his WWE earnings? I just can't see it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kurt Angle and WWE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kurt Angle and WWE   Kurt Angle and WWE Empty

Back to top Go down

Kurt Angle and WWE
Page 1 of 1