Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

RAW Spoilers - Big Show/ Kofi The Next Big Star ?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

RAW Spoilers - Big Show/ Kofi The Next Big Star ? Empty
PostSubject: RAW Spoilers - Big Show/ Kofi The Next Big Star ?   RAW Spoilers - Big Show/ Kofi The Next Big Star ? EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 2:10 pm

OK So The Big Show tells us why he screwed RAW, He made a deal with Teddy Long that if he helped SmackDown! beat RAW he would get a shot at the Undertakers World Heavyweight Championship, now he said despite all that he was still most definitely a RAW guy, I hate booking like this, it totally insults the intelligence of the fans, what they are basically saying is that Teddy Long is willing to risk losing SmackDown! its world title just so they could win a trophy that might or might not be defended again

Last edited by Kay Fabe™ on Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:12 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Country : RAW Spoilers - Big Show/ Kofi The Next Big Star ? England-1

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Kofi Kingston The Next Big Star ?   RAW Spoilers - Big Show/ Kofi The Next Big Star ? EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 1:30 am

Tiny Raw spoiler

after just watching Raw i noticed Kofi was the stand out of the show. He was very impressive both in and out of the ring on Raw,Kofi looks like he's going to get more air time & it looks like Kofi will get a chance in a Raws 2nd main event scene with Randy Orton this could be a good feud and now we'll get to see more of him on the mic unlike before.Good to see WWE using him right and giving him the chance to shine if all goes well for him in this feud on the mic & in the ring we could see Kofi get a push. And become The Next Big Star.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
shroom_v1
TNA Heavyweight Champion
TNA Heavyweight Champion
shroom_v1

Location : Preston Number of posts : 1392 Favourite Wrestler : Chris Jericho
Randy Orton
Desmond Wolfe
Kurt Angle
Cactus Jack (You can keep Mankind and Dude Love thanks)
CM Punk
Samoa Joe
Shawn Michaels
Mr Perfect
LoD
British Bulldog

PostSubject: Re: RAW Spoilers - Big Show/ Kofi The Next Big Star ?   RAW Spoilers - Big Show/ Kofi The Next Big Star ? EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 9:42 am

It does sound like it could be good if it's booked right. I really hope it's not just a filler for a couple of weeks before a squash match against Orton.
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: RAW Spoilers - Big Show/ Kofi The Next Big Star ?   RAW Spoilers - Big Show/ Kofi The Next Big Star ? EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 10:43 am

since hes dropped the jamaican accent it looks like WWE are taking him more serious by giving him more time and putting him in a feud when he had a US title run i was bored of him and wanted him to drop it cos he was never in a feud with it and never got mic time to promo or start one. But now he's been put in to a feud with a top star which is decent so far i hope they let him do more he could become huge from it hince the title lol
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: RAW Spoilers - Big Show/ Kofi The Next Big Star ?   RAW Spoilers - Big Show/ Kofi The Next Big Star ? EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 12:14 pm

Kofi Kingston has been a talent since the day he stepped into ECW, he has bags of charisma and is good in the ring, now he seems to have a gimmick more fitting to him he seems to be more confident as well, a fued with Orton can only help him, I doubt it will be a sqush but you have to expect Orton to go over him, thats not the issue though, as long as Kofi looks a bigger talent than before his feud with Orton then thats only how you can judge if he benefits from it
Back to top Go down
kvh12345
Fandango
Fandango
kvh12345

Country : RAW Spoilers - Big Show/ Kofi The Next Big Star ? Scotland-2

Location : Netherlands Number of posts : 621 Favourite Wrestler : The Rock

PostSubject: Re: RAW Spoilers - Big Show/ Kofi The Next Big Star ?   RAW Spoilers - Big Show/ Kofi The Next Big Star ? EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 2:43 pm

finaly they get someone new to the main event
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: RAW Spoilers - Big Show/ Kofi The Next Big Star ?   RAW Spoilers - Big Show/ Kofi The Next Big Star ? EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 3:27 pm

I don't think it will be as easy as that, I'd like to see them use Kofi wisely, get him in the Elimination Chamber match in February, give him other PPV main events in multiman matches but I think its to early to throw him into main events now, he hasn't even had a main event feud yet let alone a main event win
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: RAW Spoilers - Big Show/ Kofi The Next Big Star ?   RAW Spoilers - Big Show/ Kofi The Next Big Star ? EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 3:42 pm

they've took there time with him which makes it even better cos the fans want to see it and so far he hasnt dissapointed looks like WWE really do no whats best for there young superstars
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Most decorated Champion in history
Most decorated Champion in history
Grecian

Country : RAW Spoilers - Big Show/ Kofi The Next Big Star ? Untitl11

Number of posts : 5679

PostSubject: Re: RAW Spoilers - Big Show/ Kofi The Next Big Star ?   RAW Spoilers - Big Show/ Kofi The Next Big Star ? EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 4:42 pm

Kofi could be huge - for me, he stole the match in MITB this year, he's definitely improving in-ring, WWE have made him a more serious character by getting rid of the Jamaican side of him. I'm stunned by his mic skills, he's got a move-set that stands out, he's over with the crowd, and Orton's a good main event feud to start with.

Let's face it, Randy puts people over, he needs a new feud that isn't Cena or Trips, and Raw needs new main-eventers. If done well, this could be great for Kofi, Orton and the whole Raw brand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RAW Spoilers - Big Show/ Kofi The Next Big Star ?   RAW Spoilers - Big Show/ Kofi The Next Big Star ? Empty

Back to top Go down

RAW Spoilers - Big Show/ Kofi The Next Big Star ?
Page 1 of 1