Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Sunny unimpressed by Lacey

Go down 
+3
Discopants
the-gaffer
RainbowDeej
7 posters
AuthorMessage
RainbowDeej
NXT Main Event
NXT Main Event
RainbowDeej

Number of posts : 362 Favourite Wrestler : Alex Shelley, Robert Roode and Christian Cage.

Sunny unimpressed by Lacey Empty
PostSubject: Sunny unimpressed by Lacey   Sunny unimpressed by Lacey EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 8:05 pm

Quote :
On her Facebook account, former WWE Diva Tammy "Sunny" Sytch had some rather harsh things to say regarding Lacey Von Erich's "less than stellar" TNA debut last week. Many online have criticized the clothesline she delivered to Taylor Wilde upon jumping the ring.

Sytch's original status update is as follows: "Tamara Lynn Sytch wants to know who else thought Lacey Von Erich's TNA debut was less than stellar?? Man, she sucks!"

Here are further comments she made regarding the TNA newcomer under her status update:

Tamara Lynn Sytch: "i mean, shes so bad, WWE fired her from developmental after 4 months... I thought TNA prided themselves on girls who could WORK!"

Tamara Lynn Sytch: "hey, it's not hard at all to LOOK hot...it's a lot harder to know how to work"

Tamara Lynn Sytch: "nope, not a single ounce of jealousy Tim...just wondering where the business that I grew up loving has gone. Talent just doesn't seem to matter anymore"

Tamara Lynn Sytch: "how can I be jealous of a disrespectful no-talent bimbo who is only in the business b/c she was born to a suicidal drug addict?"

Tamara Lynn Sytch: "no personal issue with her...it just aggrivates me when some get jobs and dont deserve it, when there are plenty of girls out there with looks and talent who should have those spots"

Tamara Lynn Sytch: "hey, I never relied on my looks for ANY job....think about it...I was one of the girls who was actually GOOD on the mike. I never said I was a wrestler...Im not. Never was. Never will be. do what I do for 20 years and you earn the right to critique the work of others...dont like it? Dont listen. Easy as that."

Tamara Lynn Sytch: "i agree.. Trish started a whole new era of women's wrestling.,I tell her that every time I see her...You see, I gladly give credit where credit is due.... but Lacey doesn't know how to handle herself in the ring, or out of the ring among her peers either...trust me, she's not a popular girl, for more reasons than one."

Tamara Lynn Sytch: "ok...so if Uncle Kevin says do it, does that make you good? If your uncle told you to be a plumber, would you be good at it?"

Tamara Lynn Sytch: "no, ive seen her work on indies that Ive been on...there's no helping that situation...she's bad. Candice was better than her."

Tamara Lynn Sytch: "I also heard she's walking around the locker room like she owns the place... Just wait til Kong gets a hold of that!"

Tamara Lynn Sytch: "the only thing she has going for her is her looks...its sad"
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Sunny unimpressed by Lacey   Sunny unimpressed by Lacey EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 9:07 pm

Quote :
"how can I be jealous of a disrespectful no-talent bimbo who is only in the business b/c she was born to a suicidal drug addict?"

And that skanky slut was only kept in a job because she could suck an apple through a letterbox
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074
Discopants
Most decorated Champion in history
Discopants

Location : Babylon Number of posts : 7492 Favourite Wrestler : Abdullah the Butcher

PostSubject: Re: Sunny unimpressed by Lacey   Sunny unimpressed by Lacey EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 9:16 pm

cheers

Fine words Smile
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Grecian

Number of posts : 5679

PostSubject: Re: Sunny unimpressed by Lacey   Sunny unimpressed by Lacey EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 8:46 am

Tamara Lynn Sytch: "no, ive seen her work on indies that Ive been on...there's no helping that situation...she's bad. Candice was better than her."

That's harsh.
Back to top Go down
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

PostSubject: Re: Sunny unimpressed by Lacey   Sunny unimpressed by Lacey EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 5:27 pm

Quote :

Former WWE star René Dupree has weighed in with his views on Tammy Sytch's recent bad mouthing of Lacey Von Erich and her deceased father, and had the following to say via his website:

Beauty and the Beast

It’s being reported that Sunny and Lacey von Erich are booked to appear on a wrestling-themed cruise next summer. So, maybe Sunny’s attack on Lacey is just some pre show work? If so, great job Sunny. If not, then I want and need to say something. I`m f*cking pissed!!!!

I’m not here to cause heat for Tammy Sytch. Sure, she’s got a right to complain about LVE’s comments on Angelina Love. However, everyone makes mistakes and Lacey was wrong and admitted it. You can respect that.

But Sunny’s comments on Lacey’s father are plain and simple disrespect.
My father worked for Lacey’s grandfather Fritz. We’re both connected through our father’s work. What about Sunny?
Was her grandfather a worker?
Was her father one of the biggest draws in the Texas Territories?
Did she grow up in the business, never seeing her father; never knowing when he`d be home; watching him getting beat up in the ring and, as a child, not knowing it’s was all a work; crying, cause her dad was old school and had to kfab?

Yes, KVE had a drug problem. Well, I was a huge mark for KVE and I`ve made similar mistakes. Everyone f*ucks up sometime. So what? But “she’ll overdose or shoot herself before you know it” Well, I just punched a hole through the wall at that.

According to Sunny, “Lacey is a disrepectful ignorant b…itch.” Tammy look at yourself and think before you talk!

PS Don’t think this is an attempt to gain brownie points w/ LVE (although she IS beautiful!!!)

Thanks
Rene Dupree

Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/Yoin13
Reaper
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Reaper

Location : The Depths of Hell Number of posts : 1019 Favourite Wrestler : The Past: Shawn Michaels

The Present: CM Punk

The Future: Alex Shelley

All Time: Eddie Guerrero

PostSubject: Re: Sunny unimpressed by Lacey   Sunny unimpressed by Lacey EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 11:45 pm

Quote :
Tamara Lynn Sytch: "how can I be jealous of a disrespectful no-talent bimbo who is only in the business b/c she was born to a suicidal drug addict?"

That crossed a line what a complete bitch!
Back to top Go down
http://z3.invisionfree.com/6CW/index.php?
Discopants
Discopants

Location : Babylon Number of posts : 7492 Favourite Wrestler : Abdullah the Butcher

PostSubject: Re: Sunny unimpressed by Lacey   Sunny unimpressed by Lacey EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 12:45 am

I should point out Sunny abuse is an instant banning offence Smile
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Sunny unimpressed by Lacey   Sunny unimpressed by Lacey EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 9:50 am

i have to say WTF was her finishing move
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunny unimpressed by Lacey   Sunny unimpressed by Lacey Empty

Back to top Go down

Sunny unimpressed by Lacey
Page 1 of 1